剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe she's already had enough cake for the evening.
那也许明天早上
Well, then maybe we can all share it together
我们能一起吃
tomorrow morning for breakfast.
你是说我总算不用像个小年轻一样早上起来
You mean I don't have to sneak out of the house in the morning
偷偷溜走吗
like a teenager?
-是啊 -你确定吗
- Mm-hmm. - Are you sure?
我当然确定
Oh, I'm sure.
我如履薄冰实在是累了
Yeah. I-I'm done walking on eggshells.
我也不想再担心这事对其他人会有什么影响了
I'm done worrying about how this affects everybody else
因为我对你的感受就是
because the way that I feel about you is...
你听了别太自得
just... don't get a big head.
好吗 我们都是成年人了
All right? We're both adults
这也不是什么大不了的事
and it's not that big a deal.
总之我要说了
But anyhow, here it goes. Um...
我 真的
I... really...
喜欢和你在一起
like spending time with you.
我知道为什么
And I know why.
因为 皮尔斯 我
Because, Pierce, I l...
别说了
Stop.
我做不到
I can't do this.
什么 等等 不是
What? Wait, no.
马库斯 你别慌啊
Marcus, don't freak out.
我知道这会让人很害怕
I mean, I know that this is scary,
但是有的时候
but sometimes you-you just
你就是得赌上一把 知道吗
have to take a leap of faith. You know?
等等
Hold on.
是哪里出问题了吗
Did something happen?
是我做了什么 说了什么了吗
Did... is it something I did or said?
因为我们可以慢慢来
Because, look, we can take this slow.
我只是以为
I just thought that...
你把这事弄得太难了
You're just making this too hard.
什么
What?
不值得
It's not worth it.
我不值得吗
I'm not worth it?
-我得走了 -什么
- I have to go. - What?
*Well, if you told me you were drowning*
*I would not lend a hand*
*I've seen your face before, my friend*
*But I don't know if you know who I am*
*Well, I was there*
*And I saw what you did*
*Saw it with my own two eyes*
*You can wipe off that grin*
*I know where you've been*
*It's all been a pack of lies*
*I can feel it*
*Coming in the air tonight*
*Oh, Lord*
*And I've been waiting for this moment*
*For all my life*
*Oh, Lord*
*I can feel it*
*Coming in the air tonight*
为什么
Why?!
你为什么伤害她 为什么
Why did you hurt her? Why?!
这么久以来我第一次要得手了
For the first time, I had it.
简直触手可及
It was right there in my grasp.
我心心念念了这么久
The one thing I always wanted.
就差这么一点了
It was so close.
我只要让她说出那句话
I just had to have her say the words.
但我做不到
But I couldn't.
我不能对她做那种事
I couldn't do that to her.
我不能
I couldn't...
这么伤害她
...hurt her like that.
你可把她伤得不轻
Well, you hurt her plenty.
现在嘛
And now?
我就要伤害你了
I'm gonna hurt you.
起来 来啊
Get up. Come on.
你想做什么就做吧 路西法
You do what you have to do, Lucifer.
我活该
I deserve it.
你的血印
Your mark...
消失了
it's gone.
*Oh, Lord.*
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表