剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第一集
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
你是撒旦 而且你抛下了地狱
So, you're the Devil and you've left Hell behind
来洛杉矶度假
to take a vacation in Los Angeles.
不来这里我去哪里
Well, where else would I go?
天父命令你返回地狱
Your return to the Underworld has been requested.
你告诉老爹 我不在地狱干了
Remind Dad that I quit Hell
因为我已经厌倦了总是照他的意思做
because I was sick and tired of playing a part in his play.
我懂了
I got it.
你这名字 路西法什么的
The name, the whole Lucifer thing,
引诱出人们的欲望就是你的超能力
and desire's like your superpower.
其实更像是上帝的恩赐
More like a gift from God, really.
为什么我无法影响你 警探
Why don't I affect you, Detective?
我猜我们都有秘密
I guess we both have our mysteries.
克洛伊·戴克让你脆弱
Chloe Decker is causing your vulnerability.
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
我还在和一个魔鬼上♥床♥
I've been sleeping with a demon.
我是来自首的
I'm ready to turn myself in.
我从证物储藏柜里拿了一把枪
I removed a firearm from evidence lockup.
父亲
Dad.
我会成为
I'll be the son
你希望我成为的那个儿子
that you always wanted me to be.
这不可能
This is impossible.
麦子呢
Where's Maze?
我也正想问你同样的问题
I was gonna ask you the same question.
父亲想要什么
What does Father want?
有人从地狱逃走了
Someone's escaped from Hell.
谁从地狱逃走了
Who escaped Hell?
是母亲
Mum.
*金钱*
*Money*
*锦衣华服*
*And fancy clothes*
*金钱*
*Money*
*锦衣华服*
*And fancy clothes...*
全部都给我趴下
Everybody, get the hell on the ground!
把柜子里的东西全装进袋子里
Fill the bag with everything on display.
快点
Hurry up!
又玩这种烂套路
This is such a cliché.
举例来说
I mean, for one,
这些本来就是引发过战争的血钻
those are all conflict diamonds.
肯定会遭报应
Terrible karma,
但更重要的是
but more importantly,
你真的要这样享受你在人间的时光吗
is this really how you want to spend your time on Earth?
我不知道你们是什么人
I don't know who you are,
但如果不赶紧走 我就干掉你们
but if you don't step back, I will kill you.
这不是你真实的欲望吧
But that's not what you really desire, is it?
的确不是
No, it isn't.
那你想要什么
So, what do you want?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
如我所料
Just as I suspected.
你不想再做囚犯了 对不对
You were tired of being a prisoner, weren't you?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我受不了了
I-I-I couldn't take it anymore.
所以你想打破枷锁 浴火重生
So you wanted to break your shackles, be reborn.
是的
I did.
所以你逃离地狱
So you escaped Hell,
找寻躯壳
looking for an empty body,
结果找到了这么个
and found this poor sod,
刚刚死于心脏病的可怜人
who'd just died of a heart attack,
然后来到这里 在人间肆意破坏
and now here you are, wreaking havoc on Earth.
诡计败露了
The jig is up.
我们找到你了 母亲
We found you, Mum.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你刚刚说你想逃离枷锁
You just said you wanted to escape your shackles.
是的
Yeah.
当医护人员把我救回来的时候
When the paramedics brought me back,
我才意识到我想要自♥由♥
I realized I needed to be free.
没错 逃离地狱
Yes, from Hell.
不是 逃掉债务
No, man, from debt.
我欠了一笔巨额债务
I owe a ton of money.
这些钻石能让我脱离债务深渊
And this was gonna get me out from underneath it.
我懒得跟你们废话
You know what, I'm sick of this.
你们俩...
The two of you are...
他不是母亲
It's not Mom.
还用你说
Oh, you think?
我们必须过来看看
Well, we had to check.
她没有躯壳
She doesn't have a body.
她肯定会附身在
She must have entered a human form
刚刚死去的人类躯体上
of someone who's recently died.
就是说是在你偷懒的时候
Which means anyone who kicked the bucket
指不定在哪跷了辫子的某个人
whilst you were sleeping on the job.
小路 你知道他是名单上最后一个吧
Luci, do you realize he's the last one on our list?
那你肯定漏了一个
Well, you must have missed one.
或许她根本没来洛杉矶
Or maybe she's not in Los Angeles.
不 她肯定来了
No, she's here.
我关了她几千年
I kept her prisoner for thousands of years.
她肯定要来找我 我知道
She's coming for me. I know it.
我们必须先找到她
We just need to get to her first.
还磨蹭什么
Are you coming?!
马上来
In a moment.
惩罚太多 时间太少
There's so much punishment, so little time.
去死吧
...dead.
*金钱*
*Money...*
*锦衣华服*
*And fancy clothes.*
搞什么鬼
What's going on?
我母亲要杀了我
My mum's gonna kill me.
在你提问前 我这话不是比喻
And before you say it, that's not a metaphor.
她是真的要杀我
She's literally going to kill me.
她没这么容易宽恕他人
She's not the forgiving type.
你之前从没说起过你母亲
You've never mentioned your mother before.
为什么呢
Why is that?
说了你也不会明白的
Well, you wouldn't understand, would you?
我愿意听听
I'd like to.
那好吧
Oh, all right.
好吧
Very well.
用人类的话来说
In human terms,
很久很久以前 男孩遇见了女孩
once upon a time, a boy met a girl,
他们坠入爱河
and they fell in love.
水乳♥交♥融
They had sex.
唯一的问题是
The only trouble was,
他们不是凡人
they were celestial beings,
所以他们交融的一刻创造了天地万物
so that moment created the universe.
宇宙大爆♥炸♥吗
Mm, the Big Bang?
俗语中也指"交♥媾♥"
以前从没发现这个词这么贴切 是吧
Never knew how appropriate the name was until now, did you?
总之 他们成为了圣母和天父
Anyway, they became Mum and Dad.
生了一堆子民 包括在下
They had a whole litter of kids, including yours truly.
他们造了间屋子
And they built a house.
称其为天堂
They called it Heaven.
他们过得很幸福
They were happy.
父亲他
Dad was...
就那样 还有母亲
well, Dad, and Mum...
一开始时 母亲很温柔
Well, Mum was rather lovely in the beginning.
但是事情不会永恒不变
But things change, don't they?
父亲开始躲进车♥库♥
Dad started going into the garage
捣鼓他的人类小工程
and tinkering with a little project he called humanity.
母亲变得冷漠疏远
Mum grew cold... distant.
没多久 双方都对家人无心照顾
And pretty soon, they were both neglecting their family.
然后其中一个孩子忍♥不住开始胡闹了吗
And then one of his children started to act out?
没错
Indeed.
是的 所以父亲发火了
Yeah... so Dad got pissed off
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表