剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
*来吧幸运女神*
*Luck be a lady tonight*
*幸运 如果你开始时曾做过淑女*
*Luck, if you've ever been a lady to begin with*
*来吧幸运女神*
*Luck be a lady tonight*
你相信这些吗
Are you buying any of this?
路西法显然让自己广为人知了
Well... Lucifer's certainly made his presence known.
有任何杀手的迹象吗
So, any sign of the killer?
任何奇怪或可疑的行为吗
Any weird or suspicious activity?
除了你的高踢腿之外 没有 抱歉
Other than your high kick, no, sorry.
你试试在大腿上绑一把手♥枪♥来跳舞
You try dancing with a 22 strapped to your thigh.
*来吧 幸运女神*
*Luck be a lady with me*
可疑的驼背人 两点钟方向
Creepy hunched fellow, two o'clock.
看到了
Got it.
蓝色运动服 大块头 大块头
Blue tracksuit, big guy, big guy.
对对 就是他
Yeah, yeah, that's the guy.
警报解除
All clear.
他除了赠品螃蟹其他的都不在乎
The only thing he cares about are the complimentary crab legs.
*谁都不要动手动脚*
*Let's keep this party polite*
*别想在我眼皮底下逃掉*
*Never get out of my sight*
*不要走 宝贝*
*Stick with me, baby*
*我就是你的护花使者*
*I'm the fella you came in with*
*来吧 幸运女神*
*Luck be a lady*
*来吧*
*Tonight*
*来吧 幸运女神*
*Luck be a lady*
*来吧*
*Tonight*
谢谢大家
Thank you.
非常感谢大家 我整晚都会在这里
Oh, thank you all so much. I'm here all night.
认真的 整晚都在哦
No, seriously, all night.
现在我们就等真正的大戏开始吧
And now we wait for the real show to begin.
-哎呀 -哎哟
- Whoops. - Whoops?
是成功的欢呼吗
As in it worked?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我对付大洞洞非常有经验
I've had a lot of experience with giant holes...
当然是墙上的洞
...in walls.
一点点抹墙粉就好了
A little Spackle and you're good to go.
幸好我有备而来
Well, it's a good thing I come packing.
你带抹墙粉了
Came packing Spackle?
当然
Of course.
去去就来 借过
I'll be right back. Excuse me.
这
This...
看看这
...look at this.
真是抽疯
This is nuts.
对 但是太好玩了
Yeah, but super fun.
这
This is...
打开保险箱毫无意义
it's pointless cracking into this safe
因为不管我们找到什么
because no matter what we find,
都不会改变以下这些现实
It's not gonna change the fact that
第一 总有一些
A: there are things
关于路西法的事我永远都理解不了
about Lucifer that I will never understand.
第二 抹墙灰也没法修复
And B Spackle's not gonna help
亚述古董墙面
the Assyrian antique wall.
我想我们都明白问题不在于墙粉
I think you and I both know that this isn't about Spackle.
他在我生日这天离开了
He left on my birthday.
我并不是想要一个盛大派对
And I wasn't expecting a big party
或者别的大型的东西 一张贺卡也行啊
or anything huge, maybe a card.
路西法是一个不走寻常路的人
You know, Lucifer is a nontraditional guy.
他的庆祝方式
And he celebrates
也许同样别出心裁
in... nontraditional ways.
是哈 比如随便和一个小馄饨去维加斯
Right, like going to Vegas with some radish.
路西法在乎你
Lucifer cares for you.
我确信他一定会回来的
I'm sure he's gonna come back
带着些疯狂的解释
with some crazy explanation that...
也许我永远听不到的解释 但没关系的
That I'll probably never hear about and that's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
我很讨厌自己听起来像在吃醋 因为我没有
I just hate that I sound jealous 'cause I'm not.
我没吃醋
I'm not jealous.
我没有 我只是
I'm not, I just, um...
他只是个朋友 你明白吗
He's just my friend, you know?
我明白
I know.
我跟你们说什么来着
What did I tell you?
我最靠谱了
I am the man.
干杯
Cheers.
敬我有生以来最奇怪的生日
To the weirdest birthday I've ever had.
谢谢你们办的派对 哪怕成了这样
And thank you for the party, such as it is.
天呐
Oh, dearie me.
不眠之夜啊 老伙计
Rough night, old boy?
抱歉 不过这地方
I'm sorry, but-but this place...
是我的
is mine.
似乎我们的大坏蛋
Well, well, well, it seems our bad guy
是一个老好人酒保
is the good bartender.
顺便说一句
You can forget the tip,
你今天没小费拿了
by the way.
首先 唬人手法挺高明 杀人酒保先生
First of all, excellent bluff, Mr. Killer Bartender,
但我必须告诉你
but I do need to tell you...
我必须告诉你
I do need to tell you...
在你粗暴地打断我之前
What I was trying to tell you
我想要告诉你的是
before you so rudely interrupted me
我知道你就是凶手
is that because I know you're the killer
但是你杀不了我
and you can't kill me,
你现在最好去自首
you may as well just hand yourself in now.
-但我刚才开枪打你来着 -我知道
- But I just shot you. - Yes, I know.
这很令人不解 是吧 加迪
It's perplexing, isn't it, Juddy?
加德
Judd?
你怎么能这样做
How could you?
糖迪
Candy?
不 你不可能在这儿 我
No, you-you can't be here. I...
我杀了你啊
I killed you!
我这是怎么了
What the hell is happening to me?
你在和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
你看不到她吗
You can't see her?
可
But...
天啊 这是什么鬼
Oh, God. What the hell?
这个措辞很有趣 加迪
Well, interesting turn of phrase, actually, Juddy,
因为我就是魔鬼
because I am the Devil
并且我确信有人要找你索命
and I believe that you're being haunted.
也许 如果你忏悔你所犯下的罪
Perhaps if you repent your sins,
一切都会被原谅
all will be forgiven.
真♥相♥会让你得到解脱
The truth will set you free and all that.
我父亲把你当亲儿子看待
You were like a son to my father,
你就像我的大哥
a brother to me.
我又赌钱了 赌债还不上了
I was gambling again. I was drowning in debt.
那你为什么不告诉我你需要钱
Why didn't you just tell me you needed money?
因为你没钱
Because you don't have any!
这家酒吧不值几个钱
This place is worth crap.
而地皮却值好几百万
It's the land that's worth millions.
我一直劝你♥爸♥卖♥♥了 我知道你也不会同意的
I tried to get your dad to sell and I knew you wouldn't, either.
所以你就朝我后脑开枪
So, you shot me in the back of the head.
是
Yes.
是我做的
Yes, I did.
退散吧
Now go away!
-这就对了 加迪 -别缠着我
- Oh! There we go, Juddy. - Leave me alone!
开火吧
Fire away!
太棒了 简直像小孩子进了游乐场
That's it. You're like a kid in a candy store, aren't you?
很好 加迪 再来
That's it, Juddy, go on!
我的腿
My leg!
好枪法啊洛佩兹小姐 又发掘了个隐藏技能
Excellent shot, Ms. Lopez. Another hidden talent.
多谢
Thanks.
别担心 抓人的功劳我会让给你的
And don't worry, I'll give you props for the arrest.
我就是这样汉子
I'm cool like that.
天啊 多谢了
Gee, thanks.
我想谢谢你救了我 又一次
I just wanted to say thank you for saving my ass... again.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表