剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?!
为什么
Why?!
不
No.
不
No!
不
No.
他死了
He's gone.
皮尔斯 我很抱歉
Pierce, I'm sorry.
我知道你并不希望这种结局
I know you didn't want it to end this way.
只能是这种结局
It's the only way it could end.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是
Yes.
有件事情非常奇怪
Something very strange just happened here.
说"多谢你救我一命"比较合适吧
Um, a "Thank you for saving my life" Might be appropriate.
其实有危险的不是我
I actually wasn't the one in danger.
我推断出了是你劫走了"罪人"
I figured out that you're the one who grabbed the Sinnerman.
显然 事情超出了预想
Clearly, things went south.
不对 请让我解释是什么情况
No. Let me explain what happened.
情况就是你没有遵循我的指令
What happened was you didn't follow my lead.
而且一如既往地任意妄为
And, as usual, you did whatever the hell you wanted.
警探 我理解我想和这个瞎眼野人
Detective, I understand that my interest in getting
单独谈谈的想法可能有点自私
our blind barbarian alone may have been a tad selfish,
但是原来我才是被人操纵的
but it turns out I was the pawn.
我没时间听你胡扯了
I don't have time for this.
"罪人"一开始就计划着要被我绑走
It was the Sinnerman's plan to be snatched by me all along.
他一心求死
He wanted to die.
皮尔斯把事情摆平了
Pierce smoothed things over,
如果你担心这一点的话
if that's what you're worried about.
官方说法就是"罪人"试图越狱
The official statement says that you were grabbed
劫持你为人♥质♥
in an escape attempt.
你以为我在乎皮尔斯怎么想吗
You think I care what Pierce thinks?
是啊 我觉得你谁的想法都不在乎
No. I don't think you care what anyone thinks.
才不是这样
That's not true.
我说了 我这么做是为了我们
I told you, I did this for us.
为了我们 为了团队
For us? For the team?
我在这事上为你担♥保♥ 路西法
I had your back on this, Lucifer,
然而不知道由于什么原因
and, for whatever reason,
你还是想背着我自己行动
you still felt the need to go behind mine.
老爸
Daddy!
下午过得还开心吧
So, the afternoon went well?
话说 作为你照看翠茜的谢礼
Hey, uh, as a thank you for watching Trixie,
改天我们一起喝杯咖啡吧
maybe we can go grab that coffee sometime?
咖啡我们今早就喝了啊
Uh, we got coffee this morning.
-好吧 -我逗你呢 丹
- Yeah. - I'm kidding, Dan.
共进晚餐更浪漫
Dinner would be more romantic.
-那就吃晚餐 -我也同意
- Dinner it is. - It's okay by me.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你真是最棒的助攻了
You are the best wingman ever.
是 还是我
Yes, it's me again.
我不管他们或是你怎么说
I don't care what they or you say.
我要见我的孩子
I want to see my kids.
我是他们的母亲
I'm their mother.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
答案
Answers.
"罪人"的私人物品里
I mean, there has to be something
肯定有什么线索
in Sinnerman's personal belongings.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我只想说
I just want to say,
我的天啊 你真是厉害死了
oh, my God, you killed it.
我是说 他死了
I mean, killed him.
当然了我并不在场
I mean, I obvi wasn't there-there,
但我刚刚看过犯罪现场的报告
but I just read the crime scene report,
而且我了个天老爷
and-- holy burrito bowl--
你那种"放倒坏人"的英雄气概
with your "Take down the bad dude" Heroics
-还有 -洛佩兹 别说了
- and... - Lopez, just stop talking!
怎么会
What on earth?
我来了
Well, I'm here.
就不能等到明天早上吗
This couldn't have waited till morning?
这事时间要求比较紧
Time-sensitive, I'm afraid.
或者说 正相反
Or, in a way, the opposite.
你想干什么就直说
Just tell me what you want.
好吧
Right. Well...
共犯理论我们都知道了
we're both familiar with the accomplice theory--
我们这位瞎眼野人有一个共犯
that our blind barbarian had someone working for him.
是
Yeah.
所以我突然想到
Right, well, then it occurred to me that,
如果"罪人"
what if the Sinnerman
其实是别人的跟班呢
was the one working for someone else?
如果他才是那个从犯呢
What if he was the accomplice?
证物A
Exhibit A.
这是"罪人"小时候的照片
Here is Mr. Sinnerman as a child.
他身边的人
With a man
似乎和他非常亲近
that he seems very close to.
而且胎记很有趣
Interesting birthmark.
和你的军队纹身非常相似
It's a very similar shape to your military tattoo,
你说是不是
actually, wouldn't you agree?
所以呢
So?
所以可以合理推断
Well, so it stands to reason
这个人现在肯定年纪非常大了
that this man would be very, very old by now.
或者 如果不是的话 那他肯定
Or, if he isn't, he'd have to be...
你懂的 长生不老
...you know, immortal.
永生不死的犯罪大♥师♥
An immortal crime boss.
就像你就是魔鬼
Just like you're the Devil.
我知道
Yes, I know,
确实听着挺荒诞的 是不是
it does sound absurd, doesn't it?
所以这样的话 只有一种办法
So, as such, there's really only one way
来证明我的理论了
to prove my theory.
我放哪去了
Where did I...
在这呢
Ah, there it is.
我就奇怪我怎么早没想到
I wonder why I didn't figure it out sooner.
"有史以来第一个凶手
"The world's first murderer,
"上帝为他标记
"Marked by God
"注定一生受孤独之苦
"And doomed to walk the earth alone
直到天荒地老"
for a tortured eternity."
是个不错的绰号♥
It's quite the moniker.
不过嘛
Yet, still,
那也不比这个"罪人"更荒谬
nowhere near as ridiculous as the Sinnerman.
你说是不是
Wouldn't you agree...
该隐
Kane?
不如也给我也倒杯酒吧
You may as well pour me one, too.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表