剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I don't, I don't remember where I was.
马上给我说实话
Tell me the truth now.
好吧 几晚前
Okay. A couple nights ago,
我们闯进了学校的游泳池
we all broke into the school pool.
就是个派对前的热身小派对 你知道的
You know, just a little party before the party, you know?
那为什么这事不能说
Well, why is that a secret?
因为我们没有邀请所有的人
Because we didn't invite everyone.
比如你
Well, you, for instance.
-什么 -抱歉 哥们儿
- What? - I'm sorry, man.
要是我们知道你变得这么酷了
If we knew how cool you had gotten,
我们肯定会邀请你的
we totally would've invited you.
所以你的意思是你们都有一样的不在场证明
So what you're saying is you all have the same alibi?
我们在浪费时间
Wasting our time here.
警探去哪儿了
Where's the detective?
我喜欢你 克洛伊
I dig you, Chloe.
你与众不同
You... you're different.
好遗憾你没和我们一起上高中
Too bad you didn't go to high school with us.
是啊
Yeah.
要是能一起就好了
That would have been great.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你要告诉我
So, you were gonna tell me
你前天晚上在哪里吗
where you were two nights ago?
你真的只想谈这个事儿吗
Is that really what you want to talk about, hmm?
我是说
Well, I mean,
我真的很想知道
I would really like to know.
麦克斯
Max!
你在干什么 她是谁
What are you doing? Who is that?
我们在说话呢
We were talking.
关你什么事
And what do you care?
你背着麦克斯和崔斯坦偷♥情♥
You cheated on Max with Tristan.
那是15年前的事
That was 15 years ago.
其实 我还有点耿耿于怀
Actually, I am still kind of pissed about that.
我很抱歉背着你偷♥情♥
I'm sorry I cheated on you,
但我那么做是因为我以为你和艾米丽有私情
but I only did it because I thought you slept with Emily.
我怎么可能背着你乱搞 杰西卡
I would never cheat on you, Jessica.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我读了《3001届》
I read 3001.
上面写着你非常爱我
It showed me how much you really loved me.
你知道吗 有时我会想
You know, sometimes I think about
重归于好
getting back together.
我也是
Me, too.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
麦克斯 不是说只有我们俩吗
Max, I thought it was gonna be just us.
四人行我可做不来
I'm not really down for a four-way.
还有我
Make that five.
不敢相信这话从我口中说出 但我也做不来
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not down, either.
你和艾米丽还真有一腿...
Oh. So you were sleeping with Emily...
是吗 现在又带个不知哪来的路人
weren't you? And then you bring this rando in here, too?
我不是什么路人
I'm not a "Rando."
-我们才刚认识 -我们没机会...
- I-I just met -this rando. - We are never...
重回于好了
getting back together.
-你没告诉她我们的关系 -杰西卡 我
- You didn't tell her about us? - Jessica, I--
-这个路人 -你们
- this rando... - Us?
没错 我们
Yes, us.
-我才不信 -我没说过...
- That's what you said. - I never said...
-是吗 麦克斯 -这种话
- Oh, really, Max? ...- anything like that to you.
警探 这里没有谋杀凯瑟琳的凶手
Detective! None of these people killed Kathleen.
-什么 -"谋杀"
- What? - "Killed"?
-什么 -"警探"
- What? - "Detective"?
我发现他们都有不在场证据
I have discovered that they all have the same alibi.
他们两个晚上前在校园里
They broke onto the campus two nights ago
开了个泳池派对
and had a party by the pool.
我说的对吗
Didn't you? Hmm?
所以 杀死凯瑟琳的凶手不在这
So, Kathleen's killer, not here.
看看我 多么认真负责
Look at me, being the responsible one.
所以你们举止才会这么奇怪
So that's why you were all acting so strangely.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉我们没邀请你 托德 但是...
Sorry we didn't invite you, Todd, but, uh...
你没生气 对吧
you're not mad, right?
反正你当时和凯瑟琳在一起
You were hanging out with Kathleen anyway.
什么
What?
两天前的晚上前托德和凯瑟琳在一起
Todd was hanging out with Kathleen two nights ago?
没错 他在电邮里是这么说的
Yeah, it's what he said in the e-mail.
是吗 我...
I did? I...
怎么了 他是个很棒的数学家教
What? He was an awesome math tutor,
我的税都是他给报的
and now he helps me with my taxes.
警探
Detective.
我觉得我才是凶手
I think I'm the killer.
看来 麦子带托德去了好莱坞一家牛排店
Apparently, Maze took Todd to a steakhouse in Hollywood.
就算是麦子 这绑♥架♥地点也太奇葩了
It is an odd place for a kidnapping, even for Maze.
托德为什么要谋杀凯瑟琳
And what motive would Todd have to kill Kathleen?
-他都没在书中出现 -这就是问题所在
- He's not even in the books. - Well, exactly.
怪人托德受不了被排除在外
Odd-bod Todd's probably tired of being left out.
那倒是 我应该想到的
Oh, right, should have thought of that.
没错 确实如此
Yes, you should have,
但是某人只顾着自己的事
but someone was making the case all about themselves.
有点不太敬业 但我原谅你了 警探
Slightly unprofessional, but I forgive you, Detective.
我知道 我不该让自己
I know. I can't believe I let myself
太过沉浸其中了
get so wrapped up in all of that.
我只是想弥补一下自己
Think I was just trying to make up for all the fun,
遗失的童年乐趣
teenage drama that I missed out on, you know?
我连自己的舞会都没参加
I didn't even get to go to my own prom.
我知道这有点可笑
It's ridiculous, I know.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
那是清洁肿胀牙床的绝佳方法了
And that's the best way to clean out an abscessed tooth.
好极了
How delightful.
我好喜欢今天的约会
I am so glad we did this.
我太想念你们大家了
I have missed you guys.
我是说...
I mean...
怎么能不想呢
what's not to miss, right?
好了 住手
Okay, stop.
这有点不合适吧
Uh, that's inappropriate.
我们在餐厅呢 麦子
We're in a restaurant, Maze.
谁在意呢
Who cares?
我在意 我有点...
I care. I mean, I'm just...
我有点不能接受
it ju-- it just makes me uncomfortable.
是吗
Oh, it does?
这样是不是你也不能接受呢
Well, does this make you uncomfortable, too?
麦子 麦子 你这是要干什么
Maze! Maze! Why are you acting like this?
因为她知道了
Because she knows.
你知道了 对吧
You know, don't you?
而你在折磨我们
And you're torturing us.
这真是太恶毒了
That is so incredibly mean.
恶毒的是我吗
I'm the one who's mean?
你才是那个四处躲藏
You're the ones who've been running around,
撒谎不告诉我你们一♥夜♥情♥的人
lying to me about this fling for weeks.
我们当然会撒谎了 麦子 看看你
Of course we lied, Maze. Look at you.
你可是有反应过度的毛病
You have a tendency to overreact.
我才不会
I do not...
-反应过度 -麦子
- overreact. - Maze.
-咱们能先冷静下吗 -不行
- Can we just calm down here? - No!
不
No.
我才不会听爸爸的乖孩子的话
I will not take orders from some pathetic daddy's boy.
告诉我 阿曼纳迪尔
Tell me, Amenadiel.
这就是你父亲送你来这里的神圣使命吗
Is this the divine purpose your Father sent you here for?
让你来干某个 自私的人类
So you can bang some... selfish human?
自私 自私
Selfish? Selfish?
我所做的都是在听你们的烦恼
All I do is listen to your problems!
所有人的问题
Everyone's problems!
所以没错 这一次我把自己放在优先
So, yeah, for once, I put myself first
做了让我开心的事
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表