剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
我很高兴你告诉了我你的感受
I'm really glad that you told me how you felt.
第一个我那么在乎的人 我仍旧放弃他了
The one man I've cared about, I still gave him up.
这就体现出我多么重视我们的友谊
That's how much I care about our friendship.
下地狱吧你
Go to hell.
克洛伊·戴克 你愿意嫁给我吗
Chloe Decker, will you marry me?
就是因为路西法
Lucifer's the reason
我才会答应皮尔斯
that I said yes to Pierce.
他也是我拒绝皮尔斯的原因
He's also the reason that I said no.
好 你可以杀了我
Okay, you could kill me, sure.
但琳达也会死
But Linda would die, too.
我怕你一旦看到了我的全部
I was afraid that if you saw all of me,
你就会逃走
you would run away.
克洛伊 我就是魔鬼
Chloe, I am the Devil.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
在我眼里不是
Not to me.
我最近常来这个地方 因为我最近意识到
I have been coming here ever since I realized that
这里可能就是我
this may be the closest
这辈子离天堂最近的地方了
to Heaven that I'll ever get.
我们回家
Let's go home.
我再也见不到她了
I'll never get to see her again.
我知道
I know.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
至少你还能见到她的
Well, at least you'll get to see her, Detective.
最终 在天堂
Eventually. In Heaven.
但我 很遗憾 她去的地方
But I... well, sadly, she's gone somewhere
我是去不了的
I simply can't follow.
你知道我会陪伴你的吧
You know I'm here for you, right?
我也会陪伴你 警探
And I you, Detective.
可怜的丹尼尔怎么样了
How's poor Daniel?
你也能想到 就那样呗
About as good as you could expect.
他在全心投入工作
He's throwing himself into work,
但目前我们毫无进展
but so far we've come up empty.
没有证人
No witnesses.
这里也没有监控
No security cameras up here.
艾拉
Hey, Ella.
有发现吗
You have anything?
还没有
No, nothing yet.
我真的努力了
I'm trying, I-I really am,
但是 没有基因
but there's, uh, no DNA,
没有指纹
no fingerprints.
子弹是9毫米的
bullets are nine millimeter.
很常见 所以这也没啥用
Pretty common, so that's not helpful.
谁会做这种事
Who would do something like this?
好了 各位 我知道大家难过
Okay, everyone, I know this is hard.
但时间紧迫
But time is of the essence.
洛佩兹 扩大搜索范围
Lopez, I want you to expand the search area.
戴克 建立疑犯名单
Decker, build a suspect list.
埃斯皮诺沙
Espinoza...
回家吧
go home.
-我需要待在这里 副队 -丹
- I need to be here, Lieutenant. - Dan...
给自己时间悲痛吧
you need to grieve.
我会的
I will grieve...
等调查结束的
when it's done.
我们会找到凶手的
We're gonna find who did this.
我去查了 副队
I'm on it, Lieutenant.
路西法 等一下
Lucifer, hold back a second.
你最近跟阿曼纳迪尔谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Amenadiel?
-怎么了 -我知道
- Why? - Well, I know
他和夏洛特挺亲近 他可能知道情况
he and Charlotte were close. He might know something.
如果你知道他在哪 我可以自己去见他
I can talk to him myself if you have an idea where he is.
我想我很清楚他在哪
Well, I think I know exactly where he is.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
我不懂
I'm-I'm not following.
看来
Well, it appears
我哥哥的翅膀长回来了
that my brother got his wings back.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
阿曼纳迪尔有个疯狂的理论
Amenadiel had a crazy theory...
至少我以为是疯狂的
or so I thought...
我们遭遇的一切
that everything that's happened to us,
他失去翅膀 我得到翅膀
him losing his wings, me gaining mine,
甚至我失去魔鬼脸
even my lost Devil face...
-你相信吗 -我原本不信
- And you believe that? - Well, I didn't.
但我比较确信他现在在天堂了
But I'm fairly certain he's up in Heaven now
还带着亲爱的夏洛特一起上去了
and took dear Charlotte with him,
看来 这理论没那么疯狂
so perhaps there's something to it.
你觉得阿曼纳迪尔不回来了吗
You think Amenadiel's gone forever?
谁知道他还会不会回来
Well, who knows if he'll ever return,
他可算回到天堂家园了
now he's finally home in the Silver City.
好吧 阿曼纳迪尔不在 很好
Okay. No Amenadiel. Great.
什么
Excuse me?
这样我们找凶手时
It's one less thing to juggle
少一个需要应付的分心了
as we try to track down this killer.
是啊
Right.
《The End》 DIANE BIRCH
*I got a ghost under my skin*
*Slow dancing with somebody*
*I used to be*
*But now the girl won't let me in*
*I'm living in a memory*
*Too bright to see*
*I'm going there again tonight*
*Our love was only getting started*
*Oh, why*
*Does a star shine*
*Brightest at the end?*
"罪人"回来了
The Sinnerman himself returns.
小子们会开心的
You know, the boys will be thrilled.
大家都准备好重操旧业了
Everyone's ready to get back to business.
我没回来
I'm not back.
我只是需要处理好一件事
I just need something taken care of.
有什么进展吗
Any luck so far?
我过了遍单子
Well, I went through the list.
我找到了最适合收的人情
I found the perfect favor to cash in.
应该没问题
Should do just the trick.
做得好
Good work.
你还好吗 老大
You okay, boss?
我没见过你害怕的样子
I've never seen you scared.
对 你确实没见过
You're right, you haven't.
因为我从来没怕过死
Because I've never been scared of dying before.
没怕过失去什么
Of losing everything.
但这没有削弱我 而是让我更危险了
But that doesn't make me weak, it makes me more dangerous.
对 好
Yeah. Sure.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
你家那个女人打算怎么处置
What do you want us to do with the woman back at your place?
我可能还会需要她
I may still need her.
留她一命
Keep her alive.
暂时
For now.
别担心
Don't worry.
我派了最得力的人看着
My best men are on her.
琳达
Linda.
建议你先别担心你朋友了 宝贝儿
Wouldn't worry about your friend, sweetie.
你自己的麻烦更大
You got bigger problems.
她似乎并不害怕
She doesn't seem that scary.
希望麦子没事
I hope Maze is okay.
-怎么了 -我联♥系♥不上她
- Why is that? - Well, I had to book another sitter,
所以我另请了一位保姆
'cause I couldn't get a hold of her.
那可是麦子 肯定会没事
She's Maze. I'm sure she's fine.
-是啊 -太令人震惊了
- Yeah. - This is astounding.
没想到夏洛特居然在起诉这么多案子
Who knew Charlotte was prosecuting so many cases?
是啊 而且似乎都是
I know, and she wasn't afraid
很危险的罪犯 她一点都不怕
to go after the most dangerous criminals.
夏洛特就是这样
That's our Charlotte.
是啊
Yeah.
两位
Guys.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表