剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, Lucifer, don't judge.
这些人刻板的外表之下
They're so much more to these people
还是很有内涵的
than their stereotypes suggest.
对
Right.
真是太...
It's just, ugh.
你说真的吗
Are you being serious?
是啊 那些书比想象中的还要有深度
Yeah. Yeah, the books are much deeper than you'd imagine.
那些人物是如此地引人入胜又易懂
The characters, they're so compelling and relatable
而且丰富多彩 我是说
and rich, and I-I mean...
那些人物全都在这里
They're all here.
其中一人很有可能就是凶手
And one of them is most likely a killer.
没错
Right.
-对 -对
- Right. - Right.
我要去帮我们俩登记
Okay, I'm gonna go sign us in
这样我们就能见到...
so that we can finally meet the, um...
我们就能盘问疑犯了
so we can question the suspects.
她这是中什么邪了
What is happening?
所以我们每人盘问三个人
Okay, so we each have three people to question.
我们要搞清楚是谁
Let's figure out who was worried about
担心凯瑟琳要出版的书
Kathleen's book coming out.
对 然后查查谋杀当晚所有的人都在哪里
Yes, and where everyone was the night of the murder.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你有在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
简直不敢相信我要说这话
Do you know, I can't believe I'm saying this,
专心点 警探
but focus, Detective.
我需要那个编后记
I need that afterword.
-对 抱歉 -好
- Right, sorry. - Right.
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
是杰西卡
It's Jessica.
你能相信她在高二那年
Can you believe that sophomore year,
和崔斯坦在激光球场里搞上了吗
she hooked up with Tristan on the laserball field?
别担心 我负责去盘问杰西卡
Don't worry, Jessica's on my list.
我是第一个到的人
Okay, so, I'm the first one here.
那我先去吧台喝一杯
I'll just go have a drink at the bar.
-好 -琳达
- Sure thing. - Linda.
阿曼纳迪尔 你怎么来了
Amenadiel, what are you doing here?
麦子叫我来的
Well, Maze invited me.
我以为我昨天找过她之后 她想聊聊
I thought she wanted to talk after I stopped by yesterday.
麦子在给我安排相亲
Maze is setting me up on a blind date.
如果你就是我相亲的对象呢
What if you are my blind date?
这样说不通啊
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
除非她知道我们俩的事 想让我们感到不安
Unless she knows about us and is trying to make us squirm.
她最喜欢折磨人了
And torture is her thing.
琳达
Linda,
这是托德
this is Todd.
你的相亲对象
Your date.
你好
Hello.
这是蓝色半边莲
This is a blue lobelia.
印第安人用它来治便秘
Native Americans used them to treat constipation.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是你们俩来干什么
But what are you two doing here?
双侣约会
Double date.
不是很好吗
Isn't this great?
嗯 不要
Yeah, uh, no...
你好
Hi.
太好了
That's great.
抱歉 伊泽贝尔
Excuse us. Isabel.
托德
Todd?
怪人托德
Odd-bod Todd?
你
Are...
对不起 你
I'm sorry. You...
简直是大变样了
just look so different.
我当这话是在赞美我
I'll take that as a compliment.
我
Wow, I...
你还有一口英国口音吗
Do you have a British accent?
这些年我有过很多口音
Well, I've had many accents over the years,
但这个显然是最好的口音
but this one is clearly the best.
你好幽默 又性感
You're so funny and... so hot.
我知道
I know.
但是我要问你几个问题
Uh, but I need to ask you a few questions.
好 我们好好聊聊
Sure. Let's catch up.
你相信凯瑟琳又有一本书要出版了吗
Can you believe Kathleen's coming out with another book?
我相信
Oh, I believe it.
那贱♥人♥最喜欢从我们身上榨取利益
That bitch loved profiting off of us.
她很差劲
Ugh, she sucks.
实话讲 我们都在试着向前看了
But honestly, we're all, uh, just trying to move on.
那些书毁了我们的生活
Man, those books ruined our lives.
我不得不搬到缅因州
I had to move to Maine.
加州位于美国本土西南角
缅因州则在东北角
你知道她最后一本书写了什么吗
Do you know what was in her last book?
是什么给了她最终的灵感
What sparked her final idea?
这些书都和你有关 对吗
The books are about you, correct?
那 你知道
So, do you know
新书里都写了什么吗
what happens in the new book?
有没有大秘密呼之欲出
Are there any big secrets that come out or...
伊泽贝尔真的怀孕了吗
does Isabel actually get pregnant?
你是哪位来着
Uh, who are you again?
你前天晚上在做什么
What were you doing two nights ago?
我 在家
I was... at home?
做美容
Doing a facial.
我和崔斯坦在一起
I was with Tristan.
我记得
I think.
我到达的时候已经很晚了
I mean, by the time I flew in, it was really late.
你在隐藏些什么
You're hiding something.
我知道是什么
And I think I know what.
因为你当时和波在一起
It's because you were with Bo,
而且你不想让伊泽贝尔知道
and you didn't want Isabel to find out.
不过 谁在乎伊泽贝尔怎么想呢
But, like, who cares what Isabel thinks?
特别是她在化学课上居然对你做了那样的事
Especially after what she did to you in chemistry class?
你知不知道你能保住手已经非常幸运了
I mean, do you realize you're still lucky to have your hand?
我前天晚上在哪里并不重要
It doesn't matter where I was two nights ago.
重要的是今夜 我和你在一起
What matters is that tonight, we're together.
你前天晚上在哪儿
So where were you two nights ago?
我们去安静点的地方说话
Let's go talk somewhere a little quieter.
好吧
Right.
只是谈谈哈
Yeah, talk. Uh-huh.
你俩有很多共同点
You two have so much in common.
琳达 你是心理医生
Yeah. Linda, you're a therapist.
托德
And, Todd,
你在进行心理治疗
you're in therapy.
谈一下吧
Discuss.
-你不必 -我尿床了
- You don't have to... - I wet the bed.
其实尿床没有那么罕见
It's more common than people think.
你人真好
You're lovely.
我真开心听她的没去重聚而是来约会
I'm so glad she convinced me to skip my reunion for this.
大多数连环杀手都尿床
Most serial killers wet the bed.
我感受到了爱的萌芽 你呢
I smell a love connection, don't you?
让我们来提高一下这次约会的档次
Let's crank this date up a notch.
服务生
Waiter.
琳达
Linda.
事情已经失控了
This is getting out of control.
我们只要挨过今晚就好了 我们能做到
We just have to get through tonight. We can do it.
托德
So, Todd.
有什么爱好吗
Any hobbies?
我的牙膏是自己做的
I make my own toothpaste.
你前天晚上在哪里
Where were you two nights ago?
加油 崔斯坦
Come on, Tristan.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
努力想想
Well, try.
我告诉你了 哥们儿
I told you, man,
我不记得我在哪儿了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表