剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
你是不是
Is it possible
有什么事情无法接受 比如克洛伊和皮尔斯
you're not dealing with something? Chloe and Pierce?
也许你对他们的恋情
Perhaps you're not as okay with
并没有那么淡定
that relationship as you think.
戴克才是那个要经受痛苦的人
Decker's the one who's gonna suffer.
让她爱上你 然后突然消失
Getting her to fall for you and then vanishing?
真是狠毒啊
Ruthless.
我不在乎我会伤害谁
I don't care who I have to hurt,
只要我最终能死透就行
as long as it allows me to finally die.
我和路西法都没有能力
Neither I nor Lucifer have the power
带人升入天堂
to get anyone into Heaven.
我没有希望的
There's no hope for me.
我会下地狱的
I'm going to Hell.
而我也受够了
And I am sick
你们家乳臭未干的蠢崽子
of that stupid little brat of yours.
皮尔斯 我爱
Pierce, I lo...
别说了
Stop.
我做不到
I can't do this.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你为什么伤害她
Why did you hurt her?
为什么
Why?!
我不能这么伤害她
I couldn't... hurt her like that.
你的血印 消失了
Your mark. It's gone.
Giselle Ou Les Wilis : Ballet-Pantomime In Two Acts
Act 2: Entrée Du Prince Et Apparition De Giselle
就这么就没了
Just like that... it's gone?
我不懂 怎么回事
I don't understand. How?
你究竟
How the hell
怎么终于除去了该死的血印
did you finally get rid of your bloody mark?!
我不知道
I don't know.
看来计划成功了
I guess the plan worked.
什么计划
What plan?
让克洛伊爱上我
The plan to get Chloe to fall for me.
你为什么要制定这样的计划
And why would you have a plan for that?
因为我终于知道是什么让我们脆弱了
'Cause I finally figured out what makes us vulnerable.
我们
Us?
是克洛伊的爱
It's Chloe's love.
想想吧
Think about it.
她爱你 你就能流血
She loves you, you bleed.
现在她爱我了 我可以死了
Now she loves me, so I can die.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations,
因为你得出了我听过的
'cause you've just come to the most absurd
最荒谬的结论
conclusion I think I've ever heard.
是吗
Is it?
我想阻止她说出来的
I tried to stop her from saying the words.
我不想伤害她
I didn't want to hurt her.
看来我太迟了
I guess I was too late.
她已经爱上我了
She already loved me.
让我来戳破你
Well, allow me to disabuse you
荒谬的想法吧
of your misguided notions.
不管警探可能对你有怎样的感情
Regardless of the detective's possible affections,
我觉得你血印消失的原因
I think the reason that your mark is gone
是很明显的
is glaringly obvious, isn't it?
你一决定中止
The moment you chose to pull the ripcord
你荒唐的计划
on your dubious plan,
老爸就开始玩弄你
Dad chose to screw with you.
给了你你最想要的东西
By giving you exactly what you wanted.
拜托 这是上帝最基本的手段了
I mean, come on, really. It's God 101, isn't it?
我可不觉得
I really wouldn't be so sure.
知道吗 谁管你的血印为什么没了
Well, you know what? Who cares why your mark is gone.
重点是你
The point is that you,
永生不死的蠢货 可以死了
my mortally challenged friend, can now die.
只要你一句话
So just say the magic word
我很乐意送你上路
and I'll be... I'll be happy to help you on your way.
我们采取老办法吧
Yeah? We'll go old school, shall we?
来啊
Come on!
拿块石头嗨起来
Let's rock and roll!
住手
Stop.
给我吧
I got it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
真的 我不介意的
'Cause really, really, I don't mind.
交给我吧
I've got it.
好
Fine.
随你
Suit yourself.
-那就再见了 -嗯
- I guess this is good-bye. - Yeah.
好的一面是
But, on the bright side,
永远不见了
see you never.
艾拉 那个
Hey, Ella, do we have, uh...
达科沃斯案的鉴证报告出来了吗
the-the forensics on the Duckworth case?
好酷的墨镜
Dope shades, missy!
谢谢
Thanks.
我只有在宿醉非常严重 或哭过时
Yeah, I only wear mine inside when I'm like, super hungover
才会在室内带墨镜
or, you know, for some reason I've been crying.
是啊
Right.
不
Oh, no.
发生了什么
What happened?
就是
It's...
皮尔斯和我分手了
Pierce and I broke up.
什么
What?
-是啊 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
你们俩多般配
You were so great together.
是啊 我不知道
Yeah. I... I don't know.
他大概是吓到了 就跑了
I guess he just, he freaked out and he ran.
他大概是害怕亲密关系
I-I'm guessing he's terrified of intimacy. I...
我想尽量不太往心里去
I'm just trying not to take it personally,
因为这也不是第一次发生这种事了
'cause it's not like this is the first time this has happened,
所以我
so I just...
觉得或许是我做错了什么
wonder if it's something I'm doing.
不可能
No way.
这太扯淡了
That is some bull to the crap, right there.
好吧无所谓了
Okay, anyhow...
我要去皮尔斯的办公室
I'm gonna walk into Pierce's office
我要好好教训那个粗胳膊的
and I'm gonna give that studly, big-armed man
壮汉一顿
a serious what for.
请别说什么
Please do not say anything.
好吗 只会让事情更复杂
All right? It's just gonna make things more complicated.
好吧
Fine.
我不插手
Okay, I-I won't interfere.
你怎么能这么对她
How could you do this to her?
你让她那么开心
You made her so happy!
如果你非要知道
If you must know,
我是想保护她
I was trying to protect her.
我跟她分手
I broke things off
是因为不想伤害克洛伊
because I didn't want to hurt Chloe.
我知道你是我上司 所以别误会我
I know you're my boss, so don't take this the wrong way,
但你知道这听上去多蠢吗
but do you know how stupid that sounds?
如果你真的在乎她
If you really cared about her,
你保护她的理由是什么
then what are you protecting her from?
现在好像没有了
I guess nothing anymore.
我可以跟她在一起了
I can actually be with her.
我可以跟她白头偕老了
I can grow old with her.
或许吧
Maybe...
你这未免有点太着急了吧
I mean, that's a little cart before the horse, don't ya think?
不 你说得对 洛佩兹 是我搞砸了
No, you're right, Lopez. I totally screwed this up.
是啊 砸透了
Yeah. You did.
我得把她争取回来
I need to win her back.
我要怎么做到啊
How am I gonna do that?
我有信心
I have faith.
《The Lowdown》 WARBLY JETS
-早上好 -早
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表