剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我对我妻子的新搭档做些尽职调查又怎样
So what if I did some due diligence on my wife's new partner?
我这是保护她
Call it... being protective.
我想的不是这个词 跟踪狂
Not the word I had in mind. Stalker.
但随便吧
But... whatevs.
路西法在我的桌子上放了炸♥弹♥
Lucifer plants a bomb at my desk,
我还变成坏人了
and I'm the creepy one?
实际上
Um... actually...
放炸♥弹♥的是我 抱歉
that was me. Sorry.
炸♥弹♥是假的
The bomb was fake.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
人头 爆♥炸♥物
Human heads. Explosives.
下次能送我点好东西吗 比如一篮子松糕
Can someone send me, I don't know, a muffin basket next time?
那就多谢了
That'd be nice.
这有十几处房♥产
There's over a dozen properties here.
有些还得跑一小时的路程
Oh, and some are, like, an hour away.
我们每处都得查看吗
I guess we have to check each one?
也许不用 我也许知道他们在哪儿了
Maybe not. I think I know where they are.
我是恶魔
I'm a demon.
热衷死亡和毁灭
Big fan of death and destruction.
但杀害人类是天使大忌第一条
But killing a human is Angel No-No's 101.
看看你哥 失去了一切力量
Look at your brother-- total power loss,
而他仅仅被牵连进了杀人案
and he only got murder adjacent.
正合我意
Precisely my point.
如果我杀了人类 我会失去翅膀
If I kill a human, then I lose my wings!
还有 因为我一直是个淘气的天使
And, because I've been such a naughty angel,
我的魔鬼脸回来了 还有额外奖励
I get my devil face back, and-- bonus!--
我帮人类除掉了潜伏杀人狂
I rid humanity of our sightless psychopath.
一个"罪人"打三只鸟
Three birds, one Sinnerman.
理论上是这样 但你父亲可是会生气
In theory, except your Father is going to be pissed.
你杀了一个人类
You kill a human,
一个他派来为他做事的人
one that He sent to do His bidding...
没错
Exactly!
你自己也说过 麦子
Look, you said it yourself, Maze.
如果我不阻止 谁知他还会做什么 或者
If I don't stop this now, who knows what else he'll do, or...
他会从我身边夺走谁
...who he might take from me?
好吧
Okay.
等下
Wait!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去酒庄快活下
Happy hour at the Chateau.
你完事了给我发个短♥信♥
Text me when you've done the deed.
什么
What...
其实
Actually...
我应该能从袭来的蝗虫灾害看出来
I'll be able to tell by the plague of locusts.
你确定他们在山庄里吗
You're sure that they're in the Hills?
我挺确定的
I mean, pretty sure.
他说过 "想象一下生活在洛杉矶
He said, "Imagine living in L.A.
却不能享受日落"
and not being able to enjoy the sunset."
路西法的确会做出把一个盲人
I mean, just like Lucifer to bring a blind man
带到景观最好的地方这种事
to the place with the best view.
你这么熟悉他呢
And you know him that well?
我以为我挺熟悉
Thought I did.
只希望咱们能在
Just... hope we can get there
他做出什么无可挽回的事之前到那里
before he does something he can't take back.
这可真是富有的窘境啊
That is an embarrassment of riches, really.
有那么多杀死一个人类的好办法
So many delicious ways to kill a human.
我想想
Let me see.
让饥饿的老鼠噬咬你 不行
Starving rats. No.
太花费时间了
Too time-consuming.
枪击
Gunshot?
无趣
Banal.
我想到了 超好的老办法
Oh, I know-- oldie but a goody.
砍头
Beheading.
真是的
Honestly!
你最起码要露出个凶恶的表情吧
Can you at least try to look threatening?
好吧
All right.
这下好多了
Well, slight improvement.
你坐着我没法杀你
And I can't kill you sitting down.
你得站起来像个男人一样面对我
You need to stand up and face me like a man.
快点啊
Well, come on!
我在你左边
I'm to your left.
你的另一个左边
Your other left...
我在这里呢
I'm right here!
你好 马可
Hello?! Marco!
我...
I...
和饿肚子的熊摔跤一点也不光荣
Well, there's no glory in wrestling a starving bear.
或许来个最后一餐能让你打起精神
Perhaps a last meal of some kind to perk you up.
好啊
Hello.
鱼子酱
Caviar.
你要让我吃东西吗
You're going to... feed me?
我准备冷血的杀死一个人
Well, just because I'm about to slaughter a man in cold blood
不代表我不是个文明人
doesn't mean I'm not civilized.
不 这意味着你在拖延
No. Just means you're stalling.
别搞笑了
Don't be preposterous.
我为了复仇等了这么久
I've waited a long time for revenge.
我只是在尽情享受而已
I'm simply savoring the moment.
我想让你感受你的失败
I want you to feel your failure.
让你知道 在你死后的日子里
The knowledge that, long after you're gone,
我将继续快意生活
I shall continue to live here however
并且和我选择的人一起
and with whomever I choose.
或者
Or...
你没有杀人的勇气
you don't have what it takes to kill a man.
有这种勇气的人不多
Not many people do.
也许你是个懦夫
Perhaps you're a coward.
他在这
He's here.
邪恶 自负 平凡
Evil, smug, homely.
很好 你赢得了痛苦死亡的大奖
Bingo! You win the grand prize at the Painful Death Raffle.
所以 除非你想用高谈阔论再抽一轮
So, unless you want a bonus round for being a loudmouth,
-我建议你... -我
- I suggest that... - Me?
你才是喋喋不休的那个
You're the one doing all the talking.
你知道吗 我要活煮了你
Actually, you know what, I'll boil you alive.
没错 最痛苦的死法
Yeah. Top most painful way to die,
网上看来的
according to BuzzFeed.
好了 我需要一个锅
Right. I'll need a pot.
一口大锅
A big one.
用洪水把我淹死怎样
How about drown me with a flood?
或者是用闪电劈死我
Or strike me with lightning?
你喜欢用哪种三流的隐喻
What cheesy metaphor would you prefer?
苹果 树
Apple, tree?
一个模子里出来的孩子
A chip off the old block?
有其父
Like Father,
-必有其子 -够了
- like Son? - Enough!
拉弦吧 木偶师
Pull the string, puppet master.
可恶 他们在哪
Damn it. Where are they?
你去楼上
Take the upstairs.
你说得对
You're right.
我没有杀人的勇气
I don't have it in me to kill a human.
不 不 等下
Uh, no. No, wait.
你必须杀了我
You have to do it.
等等
Hold on.
我还奇怪你这样的
I wondered why you,
邪恶天才 怎么没有布下更多陷阱
the evil genius, hadn't sprung a more clever trap.
必须是你才行
It has to be you.
因为我就是陷阱
Because I was the trap.
你想要的不是自♥由♥
You never wanted freedom.
你真正的欲望是死
Your true desire was to die.
而且因为某种原因 你需要我来杀你
And for some reason, you need me to do it.
没错
Yes.
没错 你相信自♥由♥意识
Yes. You supposedly believe in free will.
那就尊重我的吧
Then honor mine.
-为什么你需要我来做 -自♥由♥意识
- Why do you need me to do it? - Free will.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表