剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant,
你这是要出门吗
are you going somewhere?
我申请了调职
I put in for a transfer.
或许你不必如此
Maybe you don't have to go.
作为你照看翠茜的谢礼
As a thank you for watching Trixie,
改天我们一起喝杯咖啡吧
maybe we can go grab that coffee sometime.
共进晚餐更浪漫
Dinner would be more romantic.
你知道琳达和阿曼纳迪尔在一起了吗
Did you know that Linda and Amenadiel are a thing?
那就是旧情复燃了呗
So our old flames are having a fling.
我都不在乎 你为什么要在乎
I don't care, why should you?
除非你还对天使有感觉
Unless you're still hot for angel.
才没有
No!
作为永生人
You know, for an immortal,
你还真能流血 是不是
you really do bleed a lot, don't you?
我还是人类 我还是能感到
I'm still human. I still feel
伴随死亡而来的痛苦
all the pain that comes with death.
只是伤口会愈合
It's just the wounds heal.
发功吧 问我
Do your thing. Ask me.
该隐
Kane.
你想要什么
What is it that you desire?
我想死
To die.
我会找到办法终结你的永世痛苦
I will find a way to end your infinite misery
哪怕这是我做的最后一件事
if it's the last thing I do.
路西法
Lucifer?
路西法
Lucifer!
人呢 路西法
Hello, Lucifer?
要是杀我那么简单
If it were that easy to kill me,
我早几百年就死了
I would have been dead a long time ago.
好吧
Very well.
那好 你试过
Right, have you tried...
-喉咙塞雷吗 -是的
- grenade down the throat? - Yes.
酸浴
Acid bath?
被狼群分食
Devoured by wolves?
-试过 -被直升机桨叶绞死
- Yes. - Dropped into helicopter blades?
我从青铜时代就开始
I've been trying to kill myself
尝试自杀了
since the Bronze Age.
我试过了
I have tried
一切办法
everything.
还跳过一次火山
Even jumped into a volcano once.
什么 熔岩都杀不了你
What, you survived molten lava?
是啊 那六个月很不好过 不管我做什么
Yeah, it was a rough six months. Just, whatever I do, I just...
我都能长回来
regrow.
就像蓝眼睛方下巴的绦虫
Like a blue-eyed, square-jawed tapeworm.
如果我把你精确地切成两半 你会变成俩吗
So if I cut you exactly in half, would there be two Pierces?
不会 只有一边会愈合
No. Only one side would heal.
我称之为"主分子"理论
You see, I call it the, the "master molecule" theory.
嗯嗯 金刚狼规则 我懂
Yes, yes, Wolverine rules. I get it.
但是
But...
肯定有办法杀死你的
there must be some method that works.
路西法 你为什么这么在意这个
Lucifer, why do you care so much about this?
因为我父亲诅咒你永世不死
Because my Father laid a curse on you to live forever,
所以杀了你 就能狠狠打他的脸
so killing you would be an epic loogie in the old man's eye.
你是魔鬼
Well, you are the Devil.
你肯定有什么邪恶的惊人的
You must have something shockingly evil
招数吧
up your sleeve.
比如
You mean, uh...
这个吗
something like this?
疼啊
Ouch!
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You're most welcome.
因为那玩意可是在地狱腹中锻造的
'Cause that little bad boy was forged in the bowels of Hell.
是啊 恶魔钢
Oh, yes, demon steel.
连我都能杀
Can kill even me, so...
跟好莱坞道别吧 皮尔斯
time to say good-bye to Hollywood, Pierce.
再见 路西法
Good-bye, Lucifer.
不 我不懂 这怎么也不好使
No, I-I don't understand. How does this not work?
我早该知道
I should have known
你是想不出办法来的
that you wouldn't be able to figure this out.
好消息是
Well, I mean, the good news is
我们有的是时间来想办法
we've got all the time in the world to do so.
这对我可不是好消息
For me, that's a bad thing.
《MAKE IT TO MORNING》 SUR
*We gonna make it to the morning*
*We gonna make it to morning*
*We gonna make it to the morning*
*We gonna make it to morning.*
丹
Hey, Dan.
谢谢
?Thank you.
我觉得好像似曾相识 这条街好眼熟
I feel like I'm having déjà vu. This street seems so familiar.
这是应该的
Yeah, well, it should.
我们看过街角的那栋房♥子
We took a look at that house right there on the corner.
记得吗 翠茜刚出生的时候
Remember? Right after Trixie was born.
是啊 公共学校很好 小区也安全
Oh, yeah. Great public schools, really safe neighborhood.
也或许没那么安全
or not.
琼恩·李 34岁
June Lee, 34.
本地化学老师 就住在这一区
Local chemistry teacher. She lived right down the block.
林♥业♥局♥晚上没把碎木机带走
Forestry service left the wood chipper here overnight,
就有人用了一下
and someone took advantage.
你跟围观群众聊过了吗
Did you get a chance to talk to any of the lookie-loos yet?
没有
Nope.
你去吧
All yours.
好
Okay.
你们好
Hello.
我是戴克警探
I'm Detective Decker.
谁会这么对可怜的琼恩啊
Who would do this to poor June?
我希望你们可以帮我查明
Well, I'm hoping that you all could help me with that.
你们有谁
Did any of you hear
今早看到或听到什么不寻常的事了吗
or see anything out of the ordinary this morning?
没有 我听到碎木机开动了 但是
No. I mean, I heard that wood chipper going, but...
我并不知道
I didn't know.
你们有谁知道
And did any of you know anyone
谁想伤害琼恩吗
that would want to hurt June?
没有
No.
大家都很喜欢她
Everyone really loved her.
她在社区里很活跃
She was very active in the community.
我们才一起做了美甲
We just got mani-pedis together.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢帮忙 麦子
Thank you for your help, Maze.
不客气
No worries.
这样我正好有时间思考一下
This actually gives me time to brainstorm
我自己的小问题
a little problem of my own.
这是对付长翅膀的
So, this is for anything with wings.
我这样钳住他们
?I grab them like this.
然后用我的刀刺他们
And then I stab 'em with my blade.
好
Right.
这个宝贝
This beauty...
是对付长角的
This is for anything with horns.
好啊
Goody.
-这样钩住他们 -嗯
- So I hook 'em like this. - Yeah.
然后 刺
And then, bam!
一刀穿心
Blade straight to the heart.
好吧 你先打住一下
Right, I'm just gonna stop you there.
这些可怕打斗
Do these grisly struggles
最终都是你拿刀刺你的受害者吗
always end with you stabbing a victim with your blade?
我的刀是在地狱铸造的
My blades were forged in Hell.
要不我还怎么杀天神啊
How else am I supposed to kill a celestial being?
该死 我用你的刀刺过他了
Damn. I already stabbed him with one of your blades.
你怎么不早说
Well, I wish you would've told me that
我还特意把这一大堆从地下室搬了出来
before I hauled all this out of the basement.
人间的东西不行
Nothing on Earth.
地狱的东西不行
Nothing from Hell.
肯定有办法干掉他的
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表