剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
起初...
天使路西法被逐出天堂 被罚永世统治地狱
直到他决定休个假...
第一天
洛杉矶 公元2011年
《Vehicle》 THE IDES OF MARCH
*Hey, well, I'm the friendly stranger in the black sedan*
*Won't you hop inside my car?*
*I got pictures, got candy, I'm a lovable man*
*And I can take you to the nearest star*
*I'm your vehicle, baby*
*I'll take you anywhere you wanna go*
*I'm your vehicle, woman*
*By now I'm sure you know*
*That I love ya* Love ya*
*I need ya* Need ya*
*I want you, got to have you, child*
*Great God in heaven
*You know I love you...
怎么了 我又把西装弄脏了吗
What, have I mussed my suit again?
这玩意简直没法不弄脏
It's impossible to keep clean, this thing.
你有翅膀
You have wings.
是啊 忘了
Right, yes, forgot.
这个挺让人类瞠目结舌的 是吧
Bit of a conversation-stopper for you humans, isn't it?
好了 这样好点了吧
There we go. That better?
你保重
You take care.
好了
All right.
西装不错啊
Nice suit.
非常感谢
Oh, well, thank you very much.
我爷爷有件一样的
My grandpa had one just like it.
爷爷 但是
Grandfather? But...
这是我上次来访时最时髦的衣服
This was the height of fashion last time I visited.
你是来办事 还是来玩的
You here for business or pleasure?
来玩的
Oh, pleasure.
永远是来玩的
Always pleasure.
那你来对地方了
Oh, then you came to the right place.
*White brother...*
脱 脱 脱 脱 脱
Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off!
《Walk This Land》 EZ ROLLERS
为什么一个能控制时间的人
How can someone who can literally control time
这么不会挑时间
have such atrocious timing?
又在跟人类胡闹了
Toying with humans again, I see.
这些可怜的生灵啊
Oh, these poor creatures.
他们不知道自己在干什么
They know not what they do.
我可不这么认为
I beg to differ.
这里每个人都知道他们在干我
Everyone here is well aware that they're doing me.
胡闹够了
Enough foolishness.
我该带你回地狱了
It's time for me to take you back to Hell.
一如既往
As always.
更正 是一如既往地允许你带我回去
Correction: allow you to take me back, as always.
得了
Please.
每个人都知道我是上帝最强大的孩子
Everyone knows I'm the strongest of God's children.
并不是每个人
Not everybody.
你从未跟我较量过 是吧
I mean, you've never fought me, have you, huh?
想来试试吗
Care to give it a try?
你很清楚 天使
You know damn well that celestial beings
不得在人间斗殴
aren't allowed to interact here on Earth.
我们走吧
Now, let's go.
在人类面前展示神性是危险的
It's dangerous for humanity to be exposed to divinity.
那就别坐那个沙发了
Well, I wouldn't sit on that couch--
我在上面喷了不少"神性"呢
left a lot of divinity there.
够了
Enough!
你要么听我的
Now, you can either deal with me,
要么就跟父亲说去吧
or you can deal with Father.
是啊
Yeah.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
好吧
Very well.
至少让我好好道个别
Well, at least allow me to say my good-byes.
这是礼貌问题 你是不会懂了
I mean, that's just manners, isn't it? Not that you'd know.
10分钟
Ten minutes.
好吧
Right.
裙子不错
Nice dress.
这是袍子
It's a robe.
挺适合你的
You wear it well.
人类啊
Humans.
-你瞅啥 -没什么
- What are you looking at? - Nothing.
我只是
I'm just...
我的项链
My necklace.
路西法 第三季第十一集
然后这只小恶魔说"哎呦呦"
And this little demon went, "Wee, wee, wee, wee, wee,"
《One Time》 JMR
一直走入了罪之谷
all into the valley of sin.
计划有变 小路
There's been a change of plans, Luci.
天呐
Oh, G...
虽然没想到 但是
Not what I expected, but, uh,
好啊 好好玩吧
all right, fine, have fun.
到另一个房♥间去
Just go in the other room.
不去也行
Or not.
抱歉 你要去什么地方吗
Sorry, are you going somewhere?
听着 我有件事要办
listen, I have an errand to run.
你裙子上怎么有个洞
Why are there holes in your dress?
那是袍子
It's a robe.
抱歉
Oh, I apologize.
你的裙子上怎么有个洞
Why are there holes in your dress?
听着 我不信任你会自己回地狱去 好吗
Look, I don't trust you to see yourself back to Hell, okay?
所以你给我在这儿待几小时
So I want you to stay here for a few hours,
然后我们就走
and then we'll go.
在洛杉矶多待点时间
More time in L.A.
我好幸运
Lucky me.
我尊重人类的法律制度
You see, I respect the rule of human law,
所以我来寻求你们的帮助
which is why I'm seeking your assistance
因为此事非同小可
in a matter of utmost importance.
我被抢劫了
A robbery has occurred.
好
Okay.
丢了什么东西
What was stolen?
我的项链
My necklace.
大概价值多少
The estimated value?
其实 不好说...
It's hard to say, really, uh...
因为也不是这个世界的东西
It's not of this world, so there's that.
无价之宝吧
Priceless beyond measure.
我就写四十美金了
I'll just put down $40.
抢劫发生地点是哪里
Where did the incident occur?
在"卡胡娜娜"街和富兰克林大道南边小巷里
In an alleyway south of "Cahunana" and Franklin.
你是说卡环加吗
Cahuenga?
"卡胡娜娜"街和富兰克林大道
"Cahunana" and Franklin.
另外 这个小偷有武器
Now, this thief was armed,
对了 我还画了一张图
and, oh, yes, uh, I made a rendering.
应该对你们的搜索有帮助
And I do believe that this should help you with your quest.
好
Okay.
你的项链被一个南瓜灯偷了吗
So a jack-o'-lantern stole your necklace?
原来你知道这个人
So you know this man?
我应该去哪里找这位南瓜先生
Where can I find this Mr. O'Lantern?
是保卢齐让你来捣乱的吗
Did Paolucci put you up to this?
你知道谎报♥警♥情属于违法行为吧
You know it's a crime to file a false report, right?
你觉得我会撒谎吗
You think I would lie?
什么
What?
抱歉 失陪下
Sorry, excuse me.
很快就好
Just two seconds.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey, what's up?
今晚约会我去不了了
I'm not gonna make date night.
没关系
Oh, that's all right.
我妈也刚打来 说她今晚有拍摄
My mom just called, and she has to shoot tonight,
所以也不能帮忙照顾翠茜
so she can't watch Trixie anyhow.
我估计回家得挺晚了
Well, I'm gonna be home pretty late.
要不要带点晚餐回去
You want me to pick up some dinner?
没事 冰箱里有做卷饼的材料
No, that's okay. There's stuff for tacos in the fridge,
我们想个说法
and we'll make it a thing.
比如"周二卷饼日"
We'll call it "Taco Tuesday."
翠茜肯定喜欢
Trixie will love it.
好
Cool.
所以你在忙什么
So, what are you doing?
我在卡环加街和富兰克林大道发现一具尸体
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表