剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
What the hell is this?
来自皮尔斯的信息
计划取消
其实还挺明显的
It's pretty self-explanatory.
-计划取消 -为什么
- The plan is off. - Why?
我们还差一点 就能让性福的戴克
We were so close to getting happily-sexed Decker
喜欢上你
to fall for you.
对 然后我搞砸了 我跟她提了分手
Yeah, and I messed it up, okay? I broke up with her.
你跟她分手了
You broke up with her?
你不是说要去掉标记吗
What happened to getting rid of your mark?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
我不想再玩计谋耍心思了
I'm done with grand plans and manipulations.
我不想再利用克洛伊了
I don't want to use Chloe anymore.
那我想要的东西怎么办
What about what I want?
因为要是不让克洛伊爱上你
Because if we don't get Chloe to love you,
那就无法解除你的诅咒
then we can't lift your curse.
如果解除不了你的诅咒
And if we can't lift your curse,
我就不能杀了你 再嫁祸给路西法
then I can't kill you and hang it on Lucifer.
只有栽赃他杀了人
Framing Lucifer for murder
才能彻底毁掉他在人间的生活
is the only way to blow up his life on Earth.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
你还不明白吗
What don't you get?
没有你的计划 我的计划就无法实现
My side of the plan doesn't work without yours.
我需要成功
And I need this
才能回到地狱
to get back to Hell.
抱歉 我说过了 计划取消
I'm sorry. Like I said, the plan's off.
你说了不算
Says you.
警探
Detective.
请原谅我迟到了
Pardon my tardiness,
但我给你带了礼物
but I come bearing gifts.
这是什么
What is this?
我知道你一直很喜欢当季饮料
Well, I know how you like your seasonal beverages,
所以给你买♥♥了爆浆拿铁
so I got you a "Luck o' the Irish" Latte
对了 稍等 稍等
and-- oh! To be sure, to be sure,
还有其他礼物
little something extra.
还买♥♥了柠檬方饼
Y-you got me a lemon bar.
你最喜欢吃这个 不是吗
Well, they're your favorites, aren't they?
是这样 警探
Look, Detective,
我知道你现在心里很不好受
I know that you're going through a difficult time right now,
你现在需要的
and what you need
是一个足够了解你的人
is someone who knows you.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just...
只是什么
It's just what?
柠檬方饼 我的最爱
Lemon bars. My favorite.
天哪 太好吃了 是谁做的啊
Oh, man, these are amazing. Who made 'em?
皮尔斯
Pierce did.
那么个壮汉居然还会做点心
Would you believe that hunk bakes?
其实仔细想想 这种卡路里要来干什么
On second thought, who needs the empty calories?
看来有人
Looks like someone
在想办法离开冷宫
is trying to crawl their way out of the doghouse.
-奏效了吗 -是啊 奏效了吗
- Is it working? - Yes, is it?
先查案子吧
Let's just focus on the case.
艾拉 情况如何
Ella, what do you have?
我从凶器上挖到了一点线索
So I got a lead off the murder weapon.
DNA没有匹配结果 但我找到了方向
No match on the DNA, but I did find a signature of sorts.
那只芭蕾舞鞋上残留着
The ballet shoe had traces
橄榄油 依云水和蜂蜡
of olive oil, Evian and beeswax.
所以凶手是一个品位昂贵的大黄蜂吗
So our killer's a bumblebee with expensive taste?
或是芭蕾舞者
Or a ballerina.
舞者们都有独特的方式
Dancers all have their own unique way
保养自己的鞋子
of prepping their shoes.
根据她的社交媒体显示
And, according to her social media,
你们猜这些原料是谁会用的
guess who uses those exact ingredients?
蕾娜之前的学徒
Reina's former understudy
也是洛杉矶西部芭蕾舞团的新首席舞者
and L.A. West Ballet's new prima ballerina,
安珀·方丹
Amber Fontaine.
要么是她除掉了竞争对手
So either she took out her competition
要么是杀手拿到了她的鞋子
or the killer somehow got one of her shoes?
不 我看她长得就一副黑天鹅的样子
No, no, no, definitely looks like a Black Swan to me.
我们其他几位优秀舞者
下腰 再起来 各位 注意舒展胳膊
And bras and up. Ladies, arms out...
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我们想找一下
We'd like to speak
-安珀·方丹 -什么事
- with Amber Fontaine. - For what?
我们很忙的
We're extremely busy here.
我们也很忙
Yes, us, too.
忙着解决一位女芭蕾舞者惨遭杀害的案子
Solving the crime of a brutally murdered ballerina.
但这肯定与安珀无关
But Amber didn't have anything to do with that.
而我们只有两天时间
And we only got two days
-来排练这场演出 -别激动 格温
- to get this show up and running. - Easy, easy, Gwen.
他们只是在做他们的工作
They're just doing their jobs.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过我们现在都比较情绪化
We're just all pretty emotional right now.
是啊 显然有些人更是如此
Yes, clearly some more than others.
我们知道用来勒死蕾娜的
We know it was your shoe
是你的鞋子
that was used to strangle Reina.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
凶手一定是从我的储物柜里把它们偷走了
The killer must've stolen them out of my locker.
我是说 蕾娜的储物柜
I mean, Reina's locker.
听着 尽管我很敬佩你照搬坦雅·哈丁那套
Look, respect for going full Tonya Harding,
花滑选手
被指控把自己的对手打残
但你要是想杀人的话
but if you're gonna kill someone,
起码得把故事先编顺溜了
you should get your story straight first.
不 蕾娜的储物柜借我用了一周左右
No, Reina's locker was mine for, like, a week
当时她因为其他的工作离开了公♥司♥
when she left the company for her new gig.
但她回来之后 我就把柜子还给她了
But when she came back, I had to return it.
我一定是把我的舞鞋落在里面了
I-I must've left my pointe shoes in there.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
家
Home.
睡得可香了 你可以问我室友
Sleeping like a baby. You can ask my roommate.
但如今蕾娜死了
Now that Reina's dead,
我又要心绪不宁了
I'm back to being tied in knots.
是啊 凶手的常态
Yes, murder can do that.
不 尽管我以为自己很眼馋她的位置
No, as much as I thought that I wanted her spot,
想要和米格尔这样的传奇一起跳舞
to be able to dance with a legend like Miguel,
但实际上我还没准备好
I-I wasn't ready.
我很乐意能继续向蕾娜学习
I was happy to keep learning from Reina.
我觉得这是他们的损失
I thought it was our gain and their loss.
谁的损失
Whose loss exactly?
《全美芭蕾明星》
You know, America's Next Prima Ballerina.
蕾娜本来打算主持的那档电视节目
The TV show Reina was gonna host.
我倾向于相信我们的小天真
You know, I'm inclined to believe our young ingenue.
如果她和蕾娜之间不存在竞争
If there's nothing she and Reina were competing for,
那她的动机就不怎么成立了
it makes her motive far less compelling.
是啊 我们得查查这档电视节目
Yeah, we need to look into this TV show,
看看她为什么拒绝了
see why she turned it down.
显然不会是因为"艺术高于商业"这种原因
Well, it certainly wouldn't be art over commerce.
没有人会有这样的激♥情♥...
No one has that kind of passion...
再也不会光说不做了
那些是...
Are those from...
马库斯送的 没错
Marcus. Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
小路 什么事这么紧急
Luci, what is so urgent?
为什么把我喊来这里
Why'd you call me here?
因为我忍♥够了 是时候动手了
Because enough is enough. It's time.
我们得除掉皮尔斯
We need to get rid of Pierce.
"除掉皮尔斯"
What exactly do you mean by
到底是什么意思
"Get rid of Pierce"?
你觉得我是什么意思
Well, what do you think I mean?
行了 我们不能杀了他 小路
Yeah, we're not gonna kill him, Luci.
我知道 天使不能杀人类
I know, angels can't kill humans,
吧啦吧啦吧啦
yadda yadda yadda.
别说教了 再说了 我想说的
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表