剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
可怜的孩子 斯莱德 我提出时
Poor kid. Stryder, he... he was so happy
他是那么开心
when I made him that offer.
是啊 那是一生难得的机会
Well, yeah, it was an opportunity of a lifetime.
据说他需要这笔钱摆脱一个困境
Apparently, he needed the money to get him out of a jam.
什么"困境"
What do you mean, "Jam"?
他跟工作上的一个人有矛盾
He was having some trouble with a guy at work.
等等
Uh, uh, excuse me.
你刚刚那是怎么回事
What the hell was that back there?
我已经为打断你的独白道歉了 戴克小姐
I've already apologized for interrupting your monologue, Ms. Decker.
不是 你是这么让雷克斯那样开口的
No, how the hell did you get Rex to spill like that?
我有能力引出人们的欲望
Ah, well, I have the ability to draw out people's desires.
你是灵媒什么的吗
Well, what are you, psychic or something?
不是 我不会读心
No, no, I can't read people's minds.
我不是绝地武士
I'm not a Jedi.
大家就是喜欢把秘密告诉我
People just like to tell me things.
好吧 我们还是别再互相碍事了
Okay, well, we should stop stepping on each other's toes,
因为我们显然目的是一致的
because we both clearly want the same thing.
你好直接啊 戴克小姐
Oh, that's very forward of you, Ms. Decker.
是的 我愿跟你做♥爱♥
Yes, I will have sex with you.
我们最好先破了这起凶案
We should probably solve this murder first...
不 我是说我们该合作
?No, no. I mean that we should work together.
不
No.
你证明了自己是个厉害的对手
I mean, you've proven a very impressive adversary,
但我不是那种喜欢"合作"的魔鬼
but I'm not really a "work together" kind of Devil. So... ?
那没办法
Well, too bad.
因为我知道跟斯莱德有矛盾的同事是谁
Because I know who Stryder was fighting with at work.
好吧
Very well...
你先请吧 戴克小姐
Lead the way, Ms. Decker.
第二段婚姻挺顺利的
So, the second marriage is going well?
没错
Oh, totally.
内森·弗瑞 曾获奥斯卡奖两次提名
虽然我犯过错误
Uh, e-even though I've made mistakes,
第二次我觉得好多了
the second time around just feels better. You know?
是啊
Mm, yes.
再度信任他人是会很难
It can be hard to trust again.
这次我知道她爱的是真正的我
This time I just know she loves me for me.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt...
你们会继续关注我们
that you'll stay with us.
稍后回来 继续对话票房♥金童内森·弗瑞
More with box office sensation Nathan Fury when we come back.
停
And cut. ?
琳达 每天我看你工作都充满敬佩
Wow, Linda, every day I am in awe watching you work.
谢谢 斯黛茜
Thank you, Stacy.
休息结束后
Uh, when we come back from break,
问他对新妻子出轨他有何感受
ask him how he feels about his new wife cheating on him.
能给我们点时间吗 谢谢
Can you just give us one second, please? Thank you.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们的调查员录下了她
Our investigator caught her on tape
在农贸市场跟合作演员接吻的影像
kissing her costar at the Farmer's Market.
真刺♥激♥ 是吧
Juicy, right?
不 天呐 这太糟糕了
No. My God, that's terrible.
这会让内森绝望的
That's going to devastate Nathan.
也是好电视节目
And make great TV.
作为他的治疗师 我摸着良心不能
As his therapist, I can't in good conscience
刺♥激♥他崩溃
incite a breakdown.
那不是我这么做的原因
That's not why I do this.
所以美国人♥民♥爱你 琳达
And that is why America loves you, Linda.
但你知道美国人♥民♥还爱什么吗
But you know what else America loves?
眼泪
Tears.
但斯黛茜 你不能
But Stacy, you can't...
收视率在下滑
Ratings are down.
我们需要这样的提升机会
We need a boost like this.
哪样对你更重要
What's more important to you?
准备
Set.
那就是跟特技师起了争执的人
That's who was arguing with your stuntman?
想成为劳拉·克劳馥的女人
Lara Croft wannabe? ?
搞什么 罗杰斯
What the hell, Rogers?
艾丽卡·邓拉普 我的合作演员
Erika Dunlap. My costar.
我就说那个动作是不行的
I told you that move wouldn't work.
你怎么就不听我的
Why don't you ever listen to me?
她似乎跟很多人都有争执
Well, she seems to be fighting with a lot of people.
她跟斯莱德的梁子可大得多
Well, her beef with Stryder was a lot bigger.
克洛伊 你怎么来了
Chloe, what are you doing here?
今天有你的戏吗
You on the schedule today?
本 我就是有东西落在拖车里了
Hey, Ben. I just forgot some things in my trailer.
艾丽卡最近是怎么了啊
But what's going on with Erika lately?
我上次见她时 她对斯莱德
I mean, she was giving Stryder grief, too,
也是凶巴巴的
the last time I saw her.
大家面对死亡的方式都不一样
Everyone deals with death differently.
就艾丽卡而言 她的方式是拿我们
In Erika's case, she deals by taking it out
整个特技团队撒气
on my entire stunt team. ?
真有爱
Lovely.
我们应付得来
Nothing we can't handle.
-同情你 -嗯
- Sorry. - ?Yeah.
你叙旧够了没
All right, when you're finished having a catch-up...
什么
What? ?
什么更大的争执
What was the bigger beef?
艾丽卡有次做特技时受伤了
Uh, well, Erika got hurt during a stunt
她本可以得到丰厚的赔偿
and she was looking forward to a hefty settlement,
但她的目击证人 斯莱德
but her eyewitness, Stryder,
不肯替她作证
refused to testify on her behalf
艾丽卡很不高兴
and it-it didn't go over well with Erika.
所以你觉得她出于报复杀了他
Oh, so you think she killed him out of revenge?
或是 没了目击证人后
Or knowing that without an eyewitness,
她更有可能赢得官司
she'd have a better chance at winning the case.
而且还能收获意外之财
And reap the windfall.
嗯 我也想去找艾丽卡聊聊
Right. You know, I'd go talk to Erika,
但我们不是很合得来
but she and I don't exactly see eye-to-eye.
我见识到了你对付别人的本事
I've seen what you can do to people.
艾丽卡的拖车就在那边
Erika's trailer is right there.
不如就让你去
Why don't you go and, you know,
施展下本事吧
do your thing?
艾丽卡·邓拉普
搞什么
I mean...
小猴子
Monkey?
爸爸 你怎么来了
Dad. Hi. What-what are you doing here?
我听到了一些疯狂的故事
Well, I've been hearing some crazy stories.
你没溜进一场纳斯卡赛车比赛吧
You didn't sneak into a NASCAR race, right?
更没有假扮警♥察♥吧
And you definitely didn't impersonate a cop?
好吧 爸爸 不是你想的那样的
Okay, Dad, it's not what you're thinking.
很好 如果你还在跟那个
Good, 'cause if you're still working
精神病夜店店主合作的话
with that mentally ill nightclub owner,
他叫什么来着
w-what's-his-name.
路西法 路西法
Lucifer! Lucifer!
没错 喊我的名字
That's right, say my name. Say my name.
路西法
Lucifer?
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
路西法
Lucifer?
中奖了
Jackpot.
我为路西法工作
?I work for Lucifer.
他派我来取现金
He sent me here to get the cash for...
我不在乎那些钱
I don't care about the money.
是吗
You don't?
我在乎你为什么想要它
I care about why you want it.
告诉我实话 钱就给你
Tell me the truth and it's yours.
路西法需要
Lucifer needs
这笔钱来完成维加斯的协议
it to finish the Vegas deal.
因为这是我应得的
Because I deserve it.
你要拿它做什么
What would you do with it?
我想做什么做什么
Whatever I damn well want.
我就当你是许下承诺了
I'll take that as a promise.
走吧
Go.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表