剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
路西法还是没消息吗
Still no sign of Lucifer?
我去过他的酒吧了 他走了
I went by his place. He's gone.
路西法 她是谁
Lucifer, who is this?
这位是糖迪·晨星 我的妻子
Meet Candy Morningstar, my wife.
根源 就是是路西法玩消失
The issue? That would be Lucifer disappearing
然后又突然出现 没有任何解释
And then popping back up with zero explanation
还拐了个金发荡♥妇♥回来
And a ditzy bimbo on his arm.
我以为她对你来说很重要
I thought that she meant something to you.
我要拯救她 让她远离
I had to save her from...
远离你 你不是无视克洛伊 而是保护她
From you. You're not ignoring Chloe, you're protecting her.
你要去巴黎吗 我能做你的旅伴吗
Are you going to Paris? Can I be your travel buddy?
我爱巴黎
I love Paris.
这其实是拉斯维加斯的巴黎酒店
This is the Paris Hotel in Vegas.
那我就不去了
Not going there.
拉斯维加斯和我之间 反正不太愉快
Vegas and me... not pretty.
我其实一直都没把真♥相♥告诉你
And I have held the real truth back from you.
怎么不管用
Why is it not working?
我总是这么关心你
You know, I keep caring,
但是你...你却...
And you just... just...
不 警探 我...
No, Detective, I...
生日快乐 克洛伊
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的 克洛伊*
*Happy birthday, dear Chloe*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
快乐
To you.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
《In da Club》 50 CENT
*Go, go*
*Go, go, go, go*
*Go, shorty, it's your birthday*
*We gon' party like it's your birthday*
不
No.
*We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday*
*And you know we don't give a ...*
不 不
No. No.
太好了
Yes!
*Mama, I got what you need*
*If you need to feel the buzz*
*I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin' love...*
可算啊 一场限制级办公室派对
Finally, an X-rated office party.
你当然会抢我的风头
Leave it to you to steal my thunder, huh?
虽然我很想把这功劳揽下来 丹尼尔
Well, much as I'd love to take credit for this, Daniel,
但电臀警官并不是我找来的
Officer Snake Hips is not my doing.
得了吧
Right.
撒币啦
Make it rain,
寿星妹
birthday girl.
-这是你干的吗 -正是
- Was this you? - Yep.
这我是真没想到
I did not see that coming.
没办法
Hey, what can I say?
小包装 大惊喜
Big surprise, little package.
我看这包装不小啊
Big package, by the looks of it.
拍拍
Slap it.
打上去
Slap it!
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
*For a playa or a pimp*
*Been hit with a few...*
拉斯维加斯警局
Las Vegas Police Department?
糖迪 不 打住
Candy? No, I-I'm gonna stop you there.
她是我的前妻了
She's my ex-wife, actually.
能相信吗 只持续了几个星期的婚姻
Can you believe it takes a year to annul something
要花一年才能宣布无效
that only lasted a couple of weeks?
不 我已经几个月没跟她联♥系♥了
No, I haven't spoken to her for a few months.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
什么 她失踪了
What? She's missing?
是的 当然
Uh, yes, yes, of course.
我在洛杉矶 但如果你有消息
I-I'm in Los Angeles, but if you do hear anything,
请联♥系♥我
please contact me.
别担心 伙计 我还给你准备了零钱
Aw, don't worry, buddy, look, I got more singles for you.
不不 我不差钱 谢谢
Oh, no, no, no, I'm all right for cash, thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
拉斯维加斯警局给我打电♥话♥
That was the Las Vegas Police Department.
看来我前妻糖迪 失踪了
It appears my ex, Candy, is missing.
天呐 希望她没事 伙计
Oh, my gosh, I hope she's okay, buddy.
我也是
Yes, as do I.
糖迪曾卷入了一些不好的事
Candy was caught up in some rather nasty business,
但我以为我都解决了
but I thought I'd taken care of it.
-不好的事 -是啊
- Nasty business? - Yes.
作为交换 她帮了我一件要紧事
In exchange, she helped me with a delicate matter.
我可不希望我没把约定完成好
I hate to think I haven't fulfilled my end of the bargain.
好吧 我去关掉音乐 我们一起帮忙找她
All right, I'll kill the music. We'll all help find her.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, um...
我不想破坏警探的兴致
I don't want to spoil the detective's celebrations.
我这就去罪恶之城
No, I'll just beetle on over to Sin City
自己去看看糖迪吧
and check on Candy myself.
这个 我对维加斯有点...那啥
Oh, yeah, you know, I kind of have a thing with Vegas.
否则我肯定会主动跟你去的
Otherwise, I would totally, totally offer to go with you.
好的 知道了
Right. Good to know.
但是 我看得出这对你很重要
But then, I can tell that it's really important to you,
我接下来几天又正好放假 所以
and I do have the next couple of days off, so...
好吧 被你说服了
Okay, you've convinced me.
我帮你
I will help you.
-什么 我... -帮他 帮他什么
- What? I... - Help him? Help him with what?
别告诉我你们又请了一个脱衣舞男
Please don't tell me you guys got another stripper.
-不 他... -不不不
- No, he got a... - Uh, no, no, no, no, no.
寿星妹不用担心
Nothing for the birthday girl to worry about.
我希望你只想着一件事 警探
I want you to focus on one thing only, Detective.
那就是你又老了一岁
That is getting older.
什么
Excuse me?
等等 你要走了
Wait, you're leaving?
嗯 回头打给你
Yeah, I'll call you later.
等等
Wait.
真的 警探
Seriously, Detective,
你留下吧
you just stay here.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
趁着年轻尽情扭臀吧
Shake your booty while you still can.
这就对了
Oh, there you go.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
那就是人造革 雪茄
That is pleather, cigars,
和呕吐的味道 我的朋友
and vomit, my friend.
我得说 没想到你这样虔诚的女孩
I have to say, I didn't have a good Catholic girl
居然会喜欢罪恶之城
like yourself pegged as a fan of Sin City.
不算喜欢
Not a fan, exactly.
更像一个无助的小太空舱
More like a tiny, helpless space capsule
被吸入了一个致命的黑洞
being sucked into a deadly black hole.
总之 我们走吧
Anyway, shall we?
又是克洛伊吗
Chloe again?
俗话说 第五次该接了
You know what they say, fifth time's the charm.
路西法 你就告诉她实情吧
Lucifer, you should really tell her what's going on.
今天还是她生日呢
It's still her birthday.
而你还是拿这个当借口
And you're still going with that.
好吧
Okay.
警官
Officer.
要不这就是某人的生日派对
Either it's someone else's birthday...
要不就是个正在调查的犯罪现场
Or this is an active crime scene.
不会吧
Oh, no.
糖迪
Candy?
路西法
Oh, Lucifer,
抱歉 老兄
I'm so sorry, buddy.
天哪 她的脸都打没了
Man, her face is gone.
唉哟
Hello.
瞧瞧那双秀足
Look at those dainty feet.
不是我说你 但现在不合适吧
Okay, not judging here, but really?
现在还有心情搞你那些变♥态♥嗜好
Is this really the time for the pervy stuff?
秀足
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表