剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你们真的会感到很震惊吗
would any of you really be shocked?
-当然会 -我会
- Yeah. - I would.
-完全不会 -她不可能杀人
- No, not at all. - There's no way.
让我来帮你们解决疑团吧
Let me settle it for you.
人是我杀的
I did it.
你们都在等什么 我刚说人是我杀的
What are you all waiting for? I just said I did it.
麦子 等等
Maze, hold on.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
我没时间听这些废话
Don't have time for all of that.
我是头号♥又危险的杀手 把我抓走吧
I'm the big, bad killer, so let's move it along.
同意 指控她吧
Agreed. Let's book her.
路西法 那叫做正当法律程序
Lucifer, it's called due process.
她不必这么做
She doesn't have to do this.
对她不利的证据都是间接的
The evidence against her is circumstantial.
让我来帮帮你们
Well, let me help you with that.
凶器就应该能证明了
Murder weapon should do it.
放下 立刻
Put it down. Now.
归你们了
All yours.
拜托 小子们
Come on, boys.
你们早就想动手了吧
You know you want to.
站起来
Stand up.
站起来
Stand up.
我知道情况很糟糕
I know this looks bad.
我们有录像
We have a video,
凶器和完全认罪口供
a murder weapon, and a full confession.
我知道 只是
I know. It just...
感觉不像是她
It doesn't feel like her.
你不是说过你不会让自己的感情
I thought you said you weren't gonna let your feelings
妨碍到这起案子吗
get in the way of this case.
-我没有 -就像你说你不会
- And I'm not. - Just like you're not letting
让你对路西法的感情影响到我们俩吗
your feelings for Lucifer get between you and me?
什么
W-What?
你和路西法之间
Is there something going on...
有什么吗
between you and Lucifer?
没有
No. No.
我和路西法是搭档
Lucifer and I, we-we're partners.
是朋友
We're friends.
你所有的朋友都会送你首饰吗
Do all your friends give you jewelry?
这个吗
This?
路西法觉得好玩送给我的
Lucifer gave me this as a joke.
其实事情说来搞笑
It's a funny story, actually.
他说那是我最"深入"他的一次
He says it was the closest I ever came to penetrating him.
正好说明
Which, see,
我们从未一起睡过
we've never actually had sex.
没关系
Never mind.
只是 这事当时挺逗的
It just... It was funny at the time.
我们要收监麦子
Well, we're gonna book Maze.
如果你真觉得她是无辜的
If you really believe she's innocent,
你就得找到真正的凶手
you're gonna have to bring in the real killer.
我要先跟她聊聊
I'll start by talking to her.
还谈啊
More talking?
不太像谈话
Less of a conversation,
更像是指控
really, more of a "J'accuse."
我们只是想像朋友那样
We just want to have a chat--
聊一聊
as friends,
-因为我们是朋友 -是么
- because that's what we are. - Are we?
咱们来谈谈动机
Let's talk motive,
因为我想不到你杀害那个人的
because I cannot think of a single reason
任何一丁点动机
why you would want to kill that man.
谁杀人需要动机
Who needs a reason?
我就是邪恶而已
I'm just evil.
我是说 你们都是这样想我的 对吧
I mean, that's what you all think, right?
-不是的 -是的
- No. - Right.
我已经告诉你了 警探
Look, I've told you already, Detective,
她这样做是为了操控我
she is doing this to manipulate me.
最新消息 麦泽金
Well, newsflash, Mazikeen.
我不会带你回家的
I am not taking you home.
你第一次说的时候我就明白了 我不在乎
Yeah, I heard you the first time, and I don't care.
这样做 我就会进女子监狱
This way, I'll end up in women's prison.
我听说那是人间地狱 足够接近了
I heard it's hell on earth, so close enough.
好吧 那麦子就进女子监狱吧
Right. Well, maybe orange is the new Maze.
可能一些牢狱时光
Perhaps some time in the clink
会让你对试图操纵我感到抱歉
might actually make you sorry for trying to control me.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她会被判终身监禁的
She could get life in prison.
那只不过是她一生中的一个暂停而已
That's a mere time-out in her lifespan.
好吧 让我们来谈谈这个罪案本身吧
All right, let's talk about the actual crime.
麦子 告诉我发生了什么
Maze, tell me what happened.
我捅了个人
I stabbed a guy.
看见没
See?
捅了几刀
How many times?
两三刀吧
Two or three.
要么四刀
Or four?
连边儿都不沾
You're not even close.
受害者被捅了十刀
The victim was stabbed ten times.
好吧
Right, well,
我当时很疯狂
I was mad,
所以大概忘了数了
so guess I forgot to count.
你是碰巧跟踪受害者去酒厂的吗
Did you happen to follow the victim to a winery?
-是呀 -在那儿喝了什么吗
- Sure. - Drink anything while you were there?
酒
Wine.
-现在你信我了吧 -我信你
- Now do you believe me? - I believe you.
-是吧 我就知道不是她干的 -是的
- Yes. I knew she didn't do it. - Yes.
你知道这意味着什么吗 警探
You know what this means, Detective.
咱们得把麦子弄出来
We need to bust Maze out.
咱们给她弄点能帮她逃跑的东西吧
Let's smuggle her something she can use to escape.
谁刚才说进女子监狱来个暂停来着
What happened to "A mere time-out" in women's prison?
我们不能惩罚无辜的人
Well, we can't punish the innocent,
或者经常不无辜但就无辜这一次的人
or even the usually guilty but innocent this one time.
这是原则问题
It's the principle of the matter.
我们得找到真正的凶手
We have to find the real killer.
这是能让麦子脱罪的唯一方法
It's the only way to keep Maze out of jail.
我听说有人要进监狱啦 我是来起草
I hear someone's headed for jail? I'm ready to draw up
麦泽金·史密斯的逮捕令的
the arrest warrant for Mazikeen Smith.
等一下 我要拿一下我的文件
Hey, hang on. I'll grab my paperwork.
我想和你聊聊 路西法
I'd love to chat with you, Lucifer.
我忙得很 夏洛特 抱歉
Well, I'm terribly busy, Charlotte. I'm sorry.
这很重要
It's important.
或许我们找个更私人一点的地方
Maybe somewhere a little more private?
-我真的有点赶时间 夏洛特 -我知道
- Look, I-I really am in a bit of a rush, Charlotte. - Of course.
我只是想说我遇到了你哥哥 阿曼纳迪尔
I just wanted to mention I met your brother, Amenadiel.
天啊
dearie me.
我猜一定很无趣
I bet that was a snooze.
所以你承认他是你哥哥
So you confirm that he's your brother?
是啊 当然了
Well, yes, of course.
他说了一些很有趣的事
Well, he had some interesting things to say,
一些你从未提到过的事
things that you never mentioned.
比如 如果我能在那晚
For starters, would've been nice
亲你之前就知道你是我的继子就好了
to know that you were my stepson before I kissed you that night.
继子
"Stepson"?
-好吧 -是啊
- Right. - Yeah.
那确实要好的多了 母
That would've been far preferable, Mum...
我
Mum...
-我亲爱的夏洛特 -你说的是母亲
- my dear Charlotte. - You said "Mum."
我有吗
Did I?
所以我是
So I was...
是你的继母
I was your stepmom?
已经不是了
Well, not anymore.
事情很复杂 夏洛特
Look, it... it's complicated, Charlotte,
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表