剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
*Think it's time to get my walk on*
给你
Yeah.
谢谢你来见我 阿曼纳迪尔
Thanks for meeting me, Amenadiel.
你的名字有什么简称没
Is there a shorter version of that?
有人叫你"阿门"吗
Does anyone ever call you "Amen"?
应该没有
Probably not.
你可以成为第一个
Oh, you would be the first.
琳达 怎么了
So, Linda, what's going on?
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
救了我的命
For saving my life.
麦子才是救你的人
Maze is the one who saved your life.
我谢她谢太过了
And I thanked her so much,
我觉得她现在在躲我
I think she's avoiding me now.
但没有你我现在也不可能在这儿
But I wouldn't be here without you, too.
我没做什么
I didn't do anything.
除了奇迹般减慢时间流逝
Other than miraculously slowing down time
我才不会流血至死
so that I didn't bleed to death?
除了那个以外
Well, other than that.
对了 你现在到底怎么样了
How are you really doing, by the way?
我挺好
I'm fine.
你的能力回来了
You have your powers back.
一定挺振奋的
That must be exciting.
并不是
Not exactly.
那天以后能力就又不能用了
They haven't worked since that day.
我很抱歉听到这消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
没事 我觉得这只是父亲的另一次试炼
Don't be. I think it's just my Father testing me again.
但这次 琳达 我准备好了
But this time, Linda, I'm ready.
他为什么要试炼你
How is He testing you?
你需要和什么人战斗吗
Do you have to fight someone?
还是解决数学难题
Solve advanced math problems?
如果我没错的话 在顶楼里
Well, if I'm right, there's something I need to do
还有我要做的事
in the penthouse and,
而我一直在逃避
I've been avoiding it.
你帮了我
Well, you helped me.
为什么不让我帮你这一回呢
Why don't you let me help you with...
不论什么事
whatever this is?
除非是数学题
Unless it's math.
不是数学
Oh, it's not math.
那我肯定能有办法搞定
Then I'm sure I can handle it.
被砍下塞进柜子里的天使之翼
Severed angel wings in a closet.
当然了
Of course.
完全搞得定
Totally handleable.
我那个不负责任的弟弟把它们丢在了这儿
My irresponsible brother left them here
任何一个半醉的人都有可能撞见
for any half-drunk human to stumble onto.
神的证明就这么被丢在地上...
Proof of the divine just left on the floor like...
就好像脏衣服
like used laundry.
不知为何 我本来想象这对翅膀
For some reason, I imagined they just
在他砍下来之后就会神奇地消失
magically disappeared when he cut them off.
但这个
But this...
这个是够吓人的
Yeah, this is gruesome.
你知道垃圾袋在哪儿吗
You know where the garbage bags are?
你好 副队
Hi, Lieutenant.
我只是想过来和你聊聊
I just wanted to come by and talk.
我感觉我们一开始就存在些误解
Kind of feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
我很肯定我没误解什么
Pretty sure we're on exactly the foot I want to be on.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
我也不是个坏警♥察♥
And I'm not a dirty cop.
所以你没有把作为刑事证据的枪
So, you didn't check a gun out of evidence
偷偷从证据保存处拿走吗
that was used to commit a crime?
是有这回事
I mean, yes.
至少那不是起谋杀案 是吧
At least it wasn't a homicide, right?
那个
Well, it, um...
-我在...我只是 -停
- I-I was... I just... - Stop.
我本想继续这么折磨你
I was gonna string this along,
但我已经觉得有些太可悲了
but it's already a little too sad for me.
我其实很高兴你来找我了
I'm actually glad you came in.
真的吗
Really?
我想知道你收集的所有关于路西法的情报
I want all the intel that you gathered on Lucifer.
为什么我会有路西法的情报
Why would I have any intel on Lucifer?
因为在他和戴克刚开始合作的时候
Because when he first started working with Decker,
你还是她丈夫
you were still married to her.
我猜你越了线
And I'm guessing you broke the rules
搜集了你所能找到的一切关于他的情报
and dug up everything you could on him.
我没有 我的意思是...
I didn't. I mean...
好吧 我做了
Yeah. I did.
一个小时后放在我桌上
I'd like it all on my desk in an hour.
那是我至今见过的最大的鸡
That's the biggest cock I've ever seen.
现在开始化妆
And, uh, makeup right now.
不好意思
Excuse me, guys.
-你们不能到这儿来 -我们是来找
- You guys can't be back here. - We're looking for...
鲍比·洛
Bobby Lowe!
-没错 -哦不 别
- Right. - Oh, no, no.
我的天 拜托 别
Oh, my God, please, no.
他不喜欢有访客
He doesn't like visitors.
该死 我不能丢饭碗
Damn, I can't get fired.
我的天 真的是鲍比·洛
Oh, my God, it's really Bobby Lowe.
我怎么说的
What did I say?
-对不起 -不能有眼神交流
- I'm sorry. - No eye contact,
我的糖罐里不能有绿色的糖
no green skittles in my candy jar
还有不能有访客
and no guests!
我是洛杉矶警局的克洛伊·戴克警探
I'm Detective Chloe Decker, LAPD.
我们想就JD·伍德斯托克之死问你些问题
We want to talk to you about the murder of JD Woodstock.
你为什么停下来了
Why are you stopping?
还有五分钟表演就要开始了 宝贝快点
Show starts in five minutes, honey. Chop-chop.
我的天 他刚刚叫她宝贝 真甜
God, he just called her honey. So sweet.
你们来是因为那个愚蠢的播客吗
Is this about that stupid podcast?
你们真觉得我会偷别人的段子吗 堂堂的我
You really think I stole jokes? Me?
-没错就是这样 -当然不觉得
- Very much so, yes. - Of course not.
我的看法是
What I think is I'd like
我想进一步调查他的指控
to explore his accusations,
首先我想知道他被害时你在哪里
starting with where you were when he died.
你知道为什么人们会指控别人偷窃吗
You know why people accuse others of stealing material?
因为别人真是小偷
Because the others are thieves?
因为他们是失败者
Because they're failures.
他们自己无法接受事实
And instead of facing that,
反而去怪罪像我这样的成功人士
they blame successful people like me.
你怎么敢
How dare you...
他们都到位了 鲍比
They're ready for you, Bobby.
我们之中的某人可是有要事在身
Look, some of us have important work to do,
比如说逗乐整个美国
like entertaining America.
如果你想知道我怎么做的
If you'd like to see how it's done,
找个座位
take a seat.
真客气
Charming.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他邀请了我们参加录制
He invited us to a taping.
你们准备好捧腹大笑了吗
Are you ready to laugh?
等等 什么
Wait, what, what?
我听不清你们
No, I can't hear you guys.
大点声
Come on.
我拿T恤衫贿赂你们
I bribed you with T-shirts.
我给你们带来了最好的段子
I phoned in all my best jokes.
你们还想要什么
What more do you want?
对了 没错
Oh, yeah.
再来件T恤
More T-shirts!
我们再来一遍
Let's try that again.
看我拿到了什么
Look what I got.
你们准备好捧腹大笑了吗
Are you ready to laugh?
好了 伙计们
Yeah! All right, guys.
让我们开始今天的表演
Let's start the show.
那是我一生中最烂的一次约会
Well, that was the worst date of my entire life.
行了 鲍比
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表