剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I'll kill him.
你想要回自己的血印
You want your mark back.
没错
Exactly.
没什么能比杀了他最爱的儿子
There's no better way to piss off God
更能激怒上帝了 我得到我想要的
than killing his favorite son. I get what I want.
然后我们陷害路西法 你得到你想要的
Then we frame Lucifer, and you get what you want.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
如果动手杀人的人是你的话
Why do you need my help
你为什么还需要我的帮助
if you're the one who has to do the killing?
阿曼纳迪尔的天使法力也许消失了
Well, Amenadiel's angelic powers might be gone,
但我俩对打的时候他杀了我九次
but he still managed to kill me nine times when we fought.
如今我只是肉体凡胎...
Now that I'm mortal...
可没有重来的机会了
there's no do-overs.
拜托 你是个恶魔
I mean, come on, you're a demon.
他是天使 你不就是做这种事的吗
He's an angel. This is what you do.
除非人间生活对你的影响比我想象中还大
Unless your time on Earth changed you more than I thought
而你已经不再是曾经那个无情的坏蛋了
and you're not the merciless badass you used to be.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
我加入
I'm in.
《Covered Wagon》 LO TOM
*Don't make me.*
德文是"国王"克雷的挚爱
Devon was the heart and soul of King Clay.
我无法形容这对他而言有多痛苦
I can't tell you how hard it's been.
关键词是"痛苦"[硬]
Emphasis on the "hard."
-你说什么 -我们有理由认为
- Excuse me? - We have reason to believe
你和德文·克雷有一腿
that you were having an affair with Devon Clay.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
听着 我懂
Look, I get it.
和一个已婚女士在一起
Being with a married woman,
知道她因为某家破公♥司♥
knowing she could never leave her husband
永远都不会离开她丈夫
because of some stupid company,
而他的大脸成天俯视着你
his giant face staring down at you all day.
这确实是种折磨
I mean, it can be torture.
和自己喜欢的人在一起工作
Working side by side with somebody that you have feelings for.
特别是当你还得否认那些情感 压抑它们
Especially if you have to deny those feelings, squash 'em.
确实会让人无法忍♥受
You know, it can be unbearable.
没错
Yeah.
听上去很惨
It sounds awful.
但我和德文不是这种情况
But that was not the situation with me and Devon.
我们不过是一起工作的时间比较长而已
We were just putting in a lot of hours at the office.
我们得赶在模仿者之前发布新品
We have to hit the shelves before the knockoffs do.
商业间谍行为很猖獗的
Corporate espionage is a real thing.
实际上我们前几天还抓到一个在这踩点的间谍
Actually caught a spy casing this place just the other day.
真的吗 你们起诉了吗
Really? Did you press charges?
很不幸 没有
Unfortunately, no.
保安去抓他的时候 他逃跑了
He ran off when security approached him.
你有没有想过
Did it occur to you
他的目标也许是德文而不是你的运动鞋
that he might be stalking Devon and not your sneakers?
没有 天啊 你是觉得...
No, God. Do you think...
我觉得我得看看你所有的监控录像
I think I'm gonna need to see all of your security footage.
好的 这边
Yeah. Right this way.
《Tempt My Trouble》 BISHOP BRIGGS
迦南医生
Dr. Canaan.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
我的办公室在这边
My office is right this way.
惠勒律师事务所
我非常希望你能理解这个事故的严重性
I really hope you understand just how grave the incident was.
我们很有经验
You're in experienced hands.
我们律所整天处理这类诉讼
The firm handles cases like this all the time.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Oh, yeah.
被误诊得了衣原体的案子有多少
How many cases of misdiagnosed chlamydia are there?
你会感到...惊讶的
You'd be... surprised?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
-滚开 -容我失陪一下
- Get out of my way. - Excuse me one moment.
不见到惠勒我是不会走的
Not until I talk to Wheeler!
小本
Ben!
夏洛特 出什么事了
Charlotte, what-what's going on?
我离开这家律所的时候
When I left this firm,
你问过我原因
you asked me why.
事实是
The truth?
因为我发现
It's because I found out
你在这儿做的事真的会有报应的
that there are real consequences to what you're doing here,
我们所做的事
what we did here.
你对自己说
You tell yourself
你是在为无辜者辩护
that you're defending the innocent,
说着冠冕堂皇的誓言 但你是在演戏
upholding some oath, but you're pretending.
你们都是
All of you.
你隐瞒的每件事 说的每一句谎言
Everything you conceal, every lie you tell,
都会越积越多
it adds up.
你和你代表的罪犯一样罪不可赦
You're just as guilty as the criminals that you represent.
地狱是真实存在的
Hell is real.
相信我 你们都会下地狱
And, trust me, all of you are going.
你需要帮助 夏洛特
You need help, Charlotte.
我也是
And so do I.
保安到底在哪儿
Where the hell is security?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我觉得老天可不站在你这边 本
I don't think God's on your side, Ben.
我们或许已无药可救
It may be too late for us,
但至少我在尽力弥补过错
but at least I'm trying to fix things.
或许你也该试试
Maybe you can try, too.
抱歉发生了点小插曲 迦南医生
My apologies for the interruption, Dr. Canaan.
我们继续吧
Shall we continue?
抱歉 但我觉得这家律所不适合我
Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't think this is the firm for me.
老密♥码♥还能用吗
Old password still good?
当然
Sure is.
找到他了
Got him.
还先后出现了四次
Four separate times, as a matter of fact.
但我们的面部识别软件没有发现
But our facial recognition software's coming up with squat
是因为他带了帽子和墨镜
because of his hat and sunglasses.
普通身高
Average height,
大众身材 没有明显的伤疤或纹身
average build, no visible scars or tattoos.
就连他的鞋子都毫无特色
I mean, even his shoes are so boring.
难怪他要偷♥窥♥运动鞋的秘密
No wonder he's stealing sneaker secrets.
我今晚再看一遍录像
I'll go back over the footage tonight.
或许我们漏掉了什么
Maybe we missed something.
你是丹·埃斯皮诺沙吗
You Dan Espinoza?
你好大的胆子
How dare you.
其实那是我的
Actually, uh, that's for me.
-谢了 -还真是像从前不是吗
- Thanks. - Well, this is like old times, isn't it?
让我猜猜 人头还是炸♥弹♥
Let me guess, human head or bomb?
有人要下注吗
Wager, anyone?
搞笑
Funny.
不对 这是
No. This is
给
for...
夏洛特的
Charlotte.
是个华夫饼机
It's a waffle maker.
我会做华夫饼
See, I-I make waffles.
而她的饼铛太旧了
And hers... uh, iron is really old.
我可算得上是华夫饼之王了
I'm, like, the waffle king?
-很怪吗 -怪死了 但我很高兴
- Is it weird? - Very. But I'm glad
看到你回到了原来二货的样子 丹尼尔
to see you're back to your normal douchey ways, Daniel.
除此之外还有
Well, it's between that and...
这个
this.
真好看
That's pretty.
这是个华夫饼的形状
It's a waffle.
-好多了是吧 -还是很怪
- That's better, right? - It's still weird,
但是也对 女人更喜欢珠宝
but yes, women tend to prefer jewelry
而非家用电器
over household appliances.
我真不觉得路西法
Not really sure Lucifer's
懂得女人到底想要什么
the authority on what women want.
惠勒律师事务所
太好了 看到这个了吗
This is amazing. See this?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表