剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Well, technically, the case isn't closed
-还在等最后的验尸报告 -没错
- till we get the final autopsy report. - ?Exactly.
在那之前 都归洛杉矶警局管
And until then, it's LAPD jurisdiction.
也就是说不能演出
Which means no shows.
那恐怕你得把这个问题
Well, I'm afraid you'll have to take it up
拿去跟局长聊聊了 因为据我所知
with the police commissioner 'cause apparently,
他经常和阿萨拉打扑克 已经说好了
he and Axara are poker buddies. It's all be sorted.
快看
Hello.
阿萨拉摇头玩偶
An Axara bobblehead.
我绝不会死去
I'm not gonna die no more.
这个小玩意应该送给谁呢...
Who's deserving of this little, uh...
我的好朋友
My good friend,
清洁工先生
Mr. Janitor.
这下你应该很开心吧
That should cheer you up.
夏洛特·理查德 下午2:30
她强迫自己跟一位同事聊...
你应该会为我感到骄傲
I think you'll be very proud.
我强迫自己跟一位
I forced myself to speak to a coworker who
口臭严重的同事聊天
has terrible breath.
大概只持续了几分钟
It was probably only for a few minutes,
但我感觉像过了十年
but it seemed like a decade.
你在吗 我在表扬我的... 你
Hello, I'm trying to compliment my-- you.
你很明显有心事
Clearly, something is on your mind.
来吧 我洗耳恭听
Come on, I'm all ears.
真是对不起
I am so sorry.
但是你花钱请我倾听 所以...
but you're paying me to listen, so...
话虽如此 但我来这里
Well, yes. But the whole reason that I'm here
也是为了学会为他人着想
is to learn to be less self-centered.
好
Okay,
那好吧
Okay, fine.
我就是最近跟一个朋友
I'm, I'm just having a wee bit of a conflict
发生了点小矛盾
with a, with a friend of mine.
矛盾吗 那是我的专长
Conflict? My specialty.
我是说 矛盾调解
Mediating... conflict, I mean.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
真是谢谢你了
That's very nice.
这个邀请很诱人 但是...
It's a very nice offer, but...
是吧 而且感觉好奇怪...
I know. And it feels so strange. It's...
我感觉特别开心 就像飘着一样
I feel so good, it's like I'm floating.
当然也有可能...
Although that might...
是我午饭时喝的三杯青柠鸡尾酒
might be the three gimlets I had at lunch.
来吧
So, yes?
天哪 克洛伊
Oh, my God. Chloe.
你之前不是说
Okay, so you know how you thought
阿萨拉的骨灰粉自杀
Axara's superfan's "Suicide"
显得太典型了吗
was a little too neatly wrapped up?
恭喜你获得了
You just won the super
千年来最佳直觉奖
totally right hunch of the millennia award.
-本尼不是凶手吗 -不是
- So Benny's not our guy? ?- No.
本尼死在烟花爆♥炸♥的前一天
Benny died the day before that firework exploded.
所以本尼并不是凶手
So Benny is not our killer.
而是第一位受害人
He's our first murder victim.
本尼的自杀是在音乐厅袭击发生前伪造的
So Benny's suicide was staged before the attack at the Bowl.
没错 用来掩盖真凶的作案痕迹
Yeah. A frame job to cover up the real killer's tracks
这证明凶手是有预谋的
which means major pre-meditation.
而且阿萨拉现在非常危险
And that Axara's still in serious danger.
凶手依然逍遥在外
The killer's still out there.
没错
Exactly.
本月的赢家是...
This month's winner is...
宝玲
Pauline.
大家应该都同意 宝玲
And I think we can all agree that Pauline
本月最佳员工
远比其他人
deserves her place in the spotlight
更值得站在聚光灯下
far more than others.
请大家共同举杯
So if you'd all like to
如果手里有的话 敬宝玲一杯
raise a glass, if you have one, to Pauline.
路西法知道她是实习生吧
Lucifer knows she's a temp, right?
-嗯 告诉他我在车里等 -好
- Yeah, just tell him to meet me in the car. ?- Yeah.
《Bring Out The Bad》 RIVVRS
我不清楚你在经历什么
I don't know exactly what you're going through,
但我能体会
but I've been there.
而且我也坐过这个椅子
That very stool, actually.
是吗 埃斯皮诺沙
Have you, Espinoza?
其实 说出来也许能好些
You know, talking about it might help.
找个人坦诚地说出来
You know, really opening up to someone.
我当时 就是这么做的
I mean, that's what... that's what I did.
现在生活过得顺风顺水
And now everything's coming up Dan.
说实话 我现在很开心
No, seriously, man, I'm happy.
我已经准备好开始下一段恋情
You know, I'm ready to start dating.
甚至还跟你成了朋友
Hell, you and I are even friends.
友好了一点吧
Friendlier.
也许可以试试吧
I guess I could try.
说来听听
Lay it on me.
我在这里陪你 兄弟
I'm here for you, bro.
就是人生
It's just life, you know?
感觉就像在永恒的废墟中无意义地徘徊
It's like this eternal wasteland of meaningless existence,
头顶是黑暗的虚空
a dark void staring down at you
就像一只负伤的狗 在路边挣扎嘶吼
like a beaten dog scrounging on the side of the road,
等待着下一波灾难如海啸般降临
just waiting to get mowed down by the next tsunami of crap.
也许我们确实是风中尘埃
Maybe we all are just dust in the wind.
*Bring out the bad in me*
*Bring out the bad*
*Bring out the.*
我是不会取消演出的
I am not cancelling my show.
原来你那个有病的粉丝
Well, it turns out that your troubled fan
被人诬陷是吉尔的凶手
was framed for Jill's murder.
所以凶手依然逍遥法外
So, with the killer still out there,
我不能让你明晚登台表演
I can't let you perform tomorrow night.
警探 如果每次一有问题 我就躲起来
Detective, if I hid under a rock every time there was an issue,
那我现在还在给犹太人成人礼唱歌♥
I'd still be doing bar mitzvahs.
而且你会被压在石头下 那是最不爽的事
Also, you'd be under a rock. Most unpleasant.
-好吧 -警探
- Okay. - Detective.
不如我们让针头鬼登台唱歌♥吧
Now, I say we let Pinhead sing.
毕竟有的人
I mean, after all, some people
注定是要成为公众瞩目的焦点
are just destined to be in the spotlight.
其他人就不是了 比如说你
Others not. Like you, for example.
尽说些废话
So not helping.
也许你应该在车里等
You know, maybe you should wait in the car.
也许你们俩都该走
You know what? Maybe you should both go.
我向你们保证 我不会有事的
I assure you, I'm fine.
警探 你在干什么
Detective, what are you doing?!
这
This is...
不是逞英雄的时候
no time for heroics.
我当然并不是在乎
Not that I care.
全楼搜索完毕 安全
Building searched. All clear.
你个小可怜
You poor, poor dear.
需要些什么吗 喝茶吗
Can I get you something? Some tea?
或者脸上再插点针吗
More face needles, perhaps?
我没事 其实在接受医疗的是你的搭档
Uh, I'm fine, your partner's actually the one with the medic.
谁
Who?
她啊
Oh, her.
没事 只是刮伤而已
No, that's, uh, that's just a scratch.
不 我关注的是你
No, it's you that I'm focused on.
好极了 谢谢你
Okay, great. Thank you.
我让你的安保队准备就绪了
Okay, so I have your security team in place.
为了明天的演出对吧
For tomorrow's show, right?
加强安保是明智的做法
Smart to beef things up.
我认为你没听明白
Yeah, I don't think you understand.
不能表演
There's no show.
在你有危险的情况下
While you're in danger,
洛杉矶警局会由我带队24小时保护你
you're under 24-hour LAPD protection, led by me.
-太荒谬了 -同意
- That's ridiculous. - Agreed.
选她保护你太差劲了
She's a terrible choice.
我来保护她
I'll do it.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表