剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
他绝对喜欢上你了
He is so into you.
-你开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're joking. - Uh, no.
熊熊燃烧 五级烈火
Scorching fire. Five-alarm.
我算明白路西法为什么深受你的影响了
I can see why Lucifer is so affected by you.
因为你很特别 戴克
It's because you're special, Decker.
而在我知道了神族内情之后
Being a celestial insider...
很难
really sucks.
我曾经非常低落 不过有人
I was in a really dark place, but someone
帮我理清了思绪
helped me gain perspective.
麦子又去做赏金猎人了
Now Maze is off bounty hunting again.
做好事需要练习
Being good takes practice.
坚持下去 你会越来越熟练的
Keep at it and you'll get better.
看来我应该答应那份工作
I guess I should take that job then.
什么工作
What job?
"罪人"不是个传说
The Sinnerman is not a myth.
我在芝加哥和他发生过冲突 结果很惨烈
I butted heads with him in Chicago. Did not end well.
他不仅给我塞了对翅膀 还夺了我的魔鬼脸
Not only did he stick my wings back on and take my face,
他还抢了我的生意
he's stolen my schtick, as well.
他帮人忙
He gives out favors to people.
而我认为也许
And I think that maybe
我该重新下场了
it's about time I got back in the game.
《Reckless》 JAXSON GAMBLE
*We are the way out*
*We are the ones you loathe*
*Call us the wrong crowd*
*We'll never walk alone*
*Don't need no savior*
*Don't need a hand...*
排队去 哥们
Line's back there, buddy.
那个...
Is the, uh,
大人物今晚在吗
big guy in tonight?
这才一块
This is a one.
好人给打个折呗
Nice guy discount?
快点 小子
Make it quick, kid.
你是个大好人
You're a prince.
谢谢
Thank you.
*The reckless*
*We are the reckless*
*Go on and chase us*
*We can't be caught, oh, no*
*Call us contagious*
晨星先生
Mr. Morningstar?
听说我该来找你
I hear you're the guy to talk to.
听说你帮助他人
I hear you help people.
日间脱口秀《艾伦秀》女主持
像艾伦那样吗
What, like Ellen?
少来了
I think not.
不 我替人消灾
No, I grant people favors.
只要有我的好处
When it suits me.
我需要找你借个人情
Well, I-I could use a favor.
听我说完 晨星先生
Hear me out, Mr. Morningstar.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
维多利亚 给我们点时间吧
Victoria, give us a minute, would you, girl?
*Ain't no way we're stopping now*
*Ain't no way we're stopping now*
*We are, we are, we are the reckless*
叫我路西法
Call me Lucifer.
乔伊·普莱奇
Joey Pileggi.
说吧 乔伊·普莱奇
So, Joey Pileggi,
你想要什么
what is it you desire?
好吧 你们天使是怎么个原理
Okay, so, how do you angels work?
我知道阿曼纳迪尔可以减慢时间
I know Amenadiel can slow time,
你另一个哥哥 乌列能预测规律
and your other brother Uriel could predict patterns.
为什么你的天赋是欲望
So why is your gift desire?
说起来 这是个好问题
Well, that's a good question, actually, I suppose.
我先去了天使学校
When I first went to angel school,
他们按不同能力把我们分入不同学院
they sorted us into different houses for different powers.
还有天使学校吗
There's a school for angels?
并没有
No.
天上可没有霍格沃茨
There's no Hogwarts in the sky.
是啊 当然了
Right. Obviously.
你是在用幽默回避我非常合理的问题吗
Are you using humor to deflect my very reasonable question?
听着 如果你非要知道
Look, if you must know,
我们都是生来如此
we were all born this way,
每个都有自己的上帝赋予的能力
each with our own God-given abilities.
但哪个是先有的
But what came first?
是天使的能力塑造了他们的个性
Do angels' powers shape their personalities?
还是你们的个性受到了能力的影响
Or are your personalities shaped by your powers?
不知道
Haven't a clue.
我只知道我的能力非常适合我
Look, all I know is that my powers are perfect for me.
欲望是自♥由♥意志的终极表现
Desire is the ultimate expression of free will.
我帮助人们做想做的事 上想上的人
I help people do whatever-- or whomever-- they want.
就这样吗
But that's it?
没有更多内涵吗
There isn't more to it?
抱歉
Sorry.
-我该敲门的 -昨晚加班了
- I-I should have knocked. - It's a late night.
出院后我一直在努力
Been trying to catch up on all the work
赶上落下的工作
since I got out of the hospital.
在沙发上睡了几小时
Stole a couple hours on the couch.
再次感谢你
Thank you again...
救了我一命
for saving my life.
这个...
It's, uh...
看来你伤口愈合得不错
Looks like you're, you're healing really well.
还是疼得要死
It still hurts like a son of a bitch.
要不我还是...
You know what? I'll, um...
我还是待会儿再回来吧
I'll just come back another time.
现在就行 什么事 戴克
Now's good. What do you want, Decker?
我想请一天假
I wanted to request a personal day.
什么事
What for?
私事
Well, it's personal.
我会考虑的
I'll take it under advisement.
我以为不会有问题的
I didn't think it'd be an issue.
就请一天事假
It's just one personal day.
我从没提过任何要求
I never ask for anything.
你太好说话了 警探
You're too low-maintenance, Detective.
人们会以为你只想着工作
People assume work is your only desire.
好吧 不是的
Yeah, well, it's not.
真混♥蛋♥
Yeah, what a jerk.
看把你给烦的
Oh, look who's all hot and bothered.
某人还真惹到你了
Someone got under your skin.
你要请事假做什么
What do you want with a personal day anyway?
办私事
It's personal.
像是个穷♥人♥的顶层公♥寓♥ 是吧
Looks like some sort of poor man's penthouse, isn't it?
天哪 他可真年轻
Boy, he's young.
-简直就是个孩子 -是啊
- Practically a kid. - Yeah.
到底发生了什么 谁会做这种事
What happened here? Who would have done this?
恐怕我知道为什么
I'm afraid I might know.
我帮了这个年轻人一个忙
You see, I did this young man a favor.
《路西法》第三季第九集
路西法 我能跟你谈谈吗
Lucifer, can I talk to you?
你到底跟这件事有什么关系
What exactly does this have to do with you?
他叫乔伊
Well, his name's Joey.
乔伊·普莱奇 几个月前他来找我
Joey Pileggi, he came to me a few months ago
要我帮个忙 于是我答应了他
and asked me for a favor, and I granted it to him.
你还在做那种事吗
You're still doing that?
我不会停止卖♥♥人情的 警探
I'd never stop granting favors, Detective.
也许我之前被其他事耽搁了
I mean, I may have gotten distracted for a while,
但后来我发现卖♥♥人情才是我的本职
but then I realized granting favors defines me.
难道你会要求超人不要飞吗
I mean, you wouldn't ask Superman not to fly?
要求卡戴珊不自♥拍♥吗
A Kardashian not to selfie?
于是我就重新开始 本来挺顺利的...
So I started up again and it was going splendidly, until...
你帮了他什么忙 别告诉我乔伊因此而死
What kind of favor? And don't tell me it got Joey killed.
他渴望成为新教父
Well, his desire was to become the new Godfather,
想当新一代疤面煞星
a Scarface for millennials.
你把他介绍给黑帮了吗
You introduced him to the mob?
我可能给他找了个实习机会
I may have gotten him an internship.
艾拉
Ella.
死因你有什么结论
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表