剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我的时间真的特别紧 所以
and I am horribly crunched for time, so...
把你知道的告诉我 不许骗我
Tell me what you know, and don't lie to me.
求你了 路西法 我觉得我都要疯了
Please, Lucifer. I feel like I'm going crazy.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 看来你是应该知道真♥相♥
Fine, I suppose you do deserve to know the truth.
好吧
Okay, then.
没必要再拖下去了
No sense dillydallying.
我真的是撒旦
I really am the Devil.
我兄弟阿曼纳迪尔以前是天使
My brother Amenadiel is a former angel.
你以为你被你的同事捅了
That time you thought you survived
而且死里逃生的那事 其实你没逃掉
being stabbed by your junior associate, you didn't.
你死了 你的灵魂下了地狱
You died, and your soul went straight to Hell.
你的躯壳被万物之母
Your empty body became a-a vessel
也就是我真正的母亲占据
for my real mum, the goddess of all creation,
直到她的神光
until her celestial light
开始烧穿你的肉身
started bursting out of your midsection.
自然而然地 我送她去了另一个宇宙
Naturally, I sent her to another universe
以免她毁灭这个宇宙
so she wouldn't destroy this one.
当她离开你的躯壳时
Once she vacated your body,
你 夏洛特 死而复生
you, Charlotte, came back to life.
好了 说完了 跟上了吧
All right? There we are. All caught up.
你想知道真♥相♥
You wanted the truth?
这就是真♥相♥
Well, there it is.
现在 我真的
Now, I really,
真的要赶紧走了 因为有个无辜的恶魔
really must be going, because I have an innocent demon
身陷冤狱 不过
in the clink, but...
如果你后续还有相关问题
if you have any follow-up questions,
请尽管去问
please, do feel free to...
阿曼纳迪尔
ask Amenadiel.
麦子
Maze.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
好极了
Never better.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我是来支持你的
I'm here to support you.
我永远不会忘记
Okay, I-I will never, ever forget
你对我哥哥的帮助
how you helped my brother,
如果你需要任何东西
so if there's anything you need,
无论什么 我都会帮你
anything at all, I'm your girl.
哪怕我真的有罪
Even if I'm guilty?
我不觉得你有罪
Well, I don't think that you are.
尽管现在没有
Even though there isn't
一丁丁点的证据证明你和这事无关
one shred of evidence that exonerates you.
完全没有 真的
Like, nothing. I mean, honestly,
我没见过谁比你更板上钉钉的了
I've never even seen someone look more guilty.
但
But...
无论如何我相信你
I have faith in you anyway.
确实有件事你可以帮我做
Well, there is one thing that you could do for me.
好啊 尽管说
Yeah. Name it.
我想要个抱抱
I could use a hug.
这还用问
Like you even need to ask.
来吧
Bring it in!
我正想去找你们呢
I was just on my way to find you guys.
我拿到了绿茶椰子水的检测报告
Got the lab results back from the green tea coconut water.
很不走运 没有匹配的基因
No match on the DNA, unfortunately.
-这个... -像恶魔的
- It was... - Demonic?
没有结果
Inconclusive.
但我还真找到了一组指纹
But I did find a set of prints.
指纹是你的
They were yours.
要是在那饮料罐上找到你的指纹
Well, if your prints are on that can,
那肯定是有人闯进了你家
that means someone must've broke into your house
从你的垃圾桶里偷走的
and stolen it from your wheelie bins.
-什么 -你的垃圾
- What? - Your trash.
我想是你扔了她的饮料罐让他们捡到了
I assume you're the one who throws 'em out for her.
而偷饮料罐的人
And whoever stole the can
也能偷了麦子的刀 这就是说
could've also stolen Maze's knife. Which means...
-有人在栽赃麦子 -有人在栽赃麦子
- someone's framing Maze. - Someone's framing Maze.
跟你们说 我真的很担心她
You guys, I'm really worried about her.
她很痛苦 刚刚我抱她的时候
She's hurting. When I hugged her just now,
她也回抱了我
she hugged me back.
她...
She...
她抱了你
she hugged you?
《Hunt Me Down》 THE BLACK ANGELS
*I walked up on you...*
抱歉
Excuse me.
你有进来的许可吗 女士
You supposed to be here, ma'am?
*I can be entranced*
*I'm right behind*
洛佩兹小姐 我听说过你好多事
Ms. Lopez! I've heard so much about you.
我刚来了几周 大家就都说
Only been here a couple weeks, and everyone says
你好像一缕明媚耀眼的阳光
you're just an absolute ray of sunshine.
对 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
彩虹啦 科学啦 神啦
Rainbows, science, God.
我需要你的亲笔签名
Oh, uh, uh, just need your old, uh, John Hancock
还有安全密♥码♥ 才能登记取出那个文档
and your security PIN, uh, to sign out that file, you know?
总得走程序
Protocol.
不如换成我抱你一下
How 'bout a hug instead?
洛佩兹的拥抱吗
A Lopez hug?
我也听说过这个
Oh, I've heard about those, too.
我今天一定是走大运了
Must-must be my lucky day. Uh...
好的
Oh! Oh, okay.
我有点头晕了
Um, getting kind of dizzy here.
好了
Um, okay.
能见到真的你真好
Pleasure to really meet you.
另一个艾拉真坏
That other Ella was mean.
真不敢相信麦子利用了我
I can't believe Maze used me.
她把我的抱抱都毁了
She ruined hugging.
我来拿那个
Uh, I'll-I'll take that.
谢谢 很好
Thank you. Lovely.
别太生麦子的气 洛佩兹小姐
Go easy on Maze, Ms. Lopez.
怎么 跟你那样"不生气"吗
What, like you did?
好吧 听着 我承认我有点发火
Uh, look, yes, I admit I was a bit miffed.
但那是因为我以为麦子在摆布我
But that's because I thought Maze was manipulating me.
现在我们清楚那人不是她杀的
Now it's clear she didn't kill that fellow,
很明显是有人在操纵她
it's obvious someone is manipulating her.
跟你说 被人摆弄的感觉糟透了
Which is a terrible feeling, by the way.
我们得帮助她
We need to help her.
请问
Excuse me,
你知道她在那里在找什么吗
do you know what she was looking for in here?
麦子故意想让我们把她关起来
Maze wanted us to lock her up.
-克洛伊 -她是无辜的
- Chloe... - She's innocent.
实验室对椰子水的结果证明了
The lab results from the coconut water prove
她是被栽赃陷害的
that she's being framed.
那她为什么要自首
Then why did she turn herself in?
因为她需要这份文档里的东西
Because she needed something from this file.
被害人最近的逮捕记录
The booking sheet from the Vic's recent arrest.
这角怎么没了
Why is the corner missing?
因为那里写的就是保释担♥保♥人的名字和地址
Because that's where the bail bondsman's name and address was.
是一个叫巴里·希尔的人
A guy named Barry Hill.
是他给被害人交的保释金
He's the one who posted the Vic's bail.
她为什么想找他
What does she want with him?
好吧 为了栽赃麦子
Okay, in order to frame Maze,
得有人诓她去到犯罪现场
someone had to convince her to go to the crime scene,
让她以为她只是在做普通的赏金任务
you know, make her think that she was tracking a normal bounty.
然后就在那儿发现了死去的迈克·比尔茨
That's where she found Mike Biltz dead,
-胸口还插着把刀 -是的
- with a knife in his chest. - Yeah.
她还拔♥出♥来♥了
And pulled it out.
这栽赃干得真漂亮
That's a pretty good frame job.
而且因为是保证人巴里雇麦子去找迈克的
And since Barry the bondsman hired Maze to find Mike,
所以很可能他就是设套害她的人
he's probably the one who set her up
或者很可能他知道是谁陷害的
or he probably knows who.
不错啊 戴克
Not bad, Decker.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表