剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
for beers after work,
我想着没准你也想一起去
and I thought you might want to join,
如果你没什么安排的话
if you don't have anything better to do.
我觉得我还是不去了
I don't think I should.
好吧 没关系
Oh, yeah, no big deal.
我说了 有不少人要去 所以
Just, like I said, a lot of people are going, so...
听着 克洛伊
Listen, Chloe,
你和我 行不通的
you and I, it's not a good idea.
我并不是提议要和你出去约会什么的
Oh, I wasn't suggesting anything romantic at all.
-我只是 -是这样
- I just... - Listen, it's just
我们每天都要面对死亡
we deal with death every day,
而且
and...
大家都难免一死
everybody's gonna die.
你总有一天也会故去 而我就
Someday you'll die, and I just...
是啊
Yeah.
看来你失去兄弟
Losing your brother, it's still
还是让你很难受吧
really affecting you, huh?
你说得真是太轻了
Understatement of the millennia.
我理解 真的
I understand. I do.
今晚的事不去也没关系
And about tonight, it's not a big deal.
不过
But...
只是想确认不是我自己胡思乱想
just so I know that I'm not crazy, um...
在监控车里
in the surveillance van,
我请求你留在洛杉矶时
when I asked you to stay in L.A.,
我们确实有那么一刻动情了吧
we did have a moment there, yeah?
确实有那么一刻
We did share a moment.
所以我必须要告诉你
Which is why I had to tell you
我不适合发展关系
that I'm not relationship material.
好吧 不管你怎么想
Well, for what it's worth,
我觉得那一刻挺美好的
it was a really nice moment.
《John the Revelator》 LARKIN POE
*Tell me, who's that writin'*
*John the Revelator*
*Tell me, who's that writin'*
*John the Revelator*
*Tell me, who's that writin'*
*John the Revelator... *
路西法 你最好想出什么好点子了
Lucifer, this better be good.
我今天晚上真的想睡得
I was really looking forward to sleeping
离你远一点
far away from you tonight.
绝对很好
Oh, it is good.
我总算看明白你了
I've finally got you figured out.
-真的 -当然
- Really? - Mm, yes.
你很害怕让别人亲近你
You're terrified of letting someone get close to you
因为你知道他们最终会离你而去
'cause you know they'll eventually leave you.
你会活得比他们久
You'll outlive them.
你想死
You want to die
是因为你不想再孤苦下去了
because you don't want to be alone anymore.
当然
Yeah, well, duh.
-你想说什么 -如果我们想杀死你
- What's your point? - If we're gonna kill you...
那我们必须合作
...then we have got to do it together.
是吗
Is that right?
我倒觉得你和我在一起待这几天
You see, I don't think you've been spending time with me
并不是为了想法子杀死我
trying to figure out how to kill me.
我觉得你想和我一起
I think you want to spend time
是因为我也被你父亲坑了
with someone who's been screwed by your Dad
和你一样惨
as much as you've been.
不想孤单一人的 其实是你
You are the one that doesn't want to be alone.
那看来我们现在算是朋友了
I suppose one might call us friends now.
能有个彼此理解的朋友也是很好的
And it is nice to have a friend who can relate.
我理解你
I get you.
其实你并不
No, you don't.
你才来人间多久 五年吗
But you've been on the earth, what, five years?
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
想不和人亲近 很难的
It's hard not to get attached.
那好 好吧
Okay. Okay.
那看来我们都有问题需要想办法解决
So we both have some issues that we need to work through.
但如果我们想向我父亲复仇
But if we're gonna get revenge on Dad,
我们必须完全投入
we've got to be committed.
我已经跟你结婚了
I've already married you.
我真不知道怎么做才能更投入
I'm not sure how much more committed I could be.
确实 确实
True. True.
但是我们没试过的办法
But there are so many things
还有很多很多
that we never got to try.
*John the Revelator*
*Wrote the book of the seven seals*
好吧
Fine.
去拿链锯来吧
Go get the chain saw.
就等着你开口呢
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
*Wrote the book of the seven seals.*
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表