剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
- Good morning! - Morning.
警探 作为在进行心理治疗的人
Detective, uh, as someone who goes to therapy,
我明白你心里肯定很 难过
I understand you must have many...feelings
因为昨天发生的那场冲突
following last night's debacle.
如果你想跟人聊聊的话...
So, if you feel the need to discuss...
不必了 我真的不想说这件事
No, it's okay. I really don't want to talk about it.
很好 我的意思是
Excellent. I mean, you know,
只要你觉得好 那我没问题
whatever works for you works for me.
毕竟 如果事情按计划进行 也许我们
After all, if all goes as it should, we'll probably
再也不会见到那个谎话连篇的...
never be hearing from that lying lieutenant ever...
副队...
...again...
你现在难道不应该
Shouldn't you be, uh, I don't know,
在跟希♥特♥勒♥喝茶吗
having tea with Hitler by now?
计划变了 我现在不想死了
Change of plans. I don't want to die anymore.
我想追回克洛伊
I want to win Chloe back.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
没时间解释了
No time to explain.
我知道你现在大概很讨厌我
Okay, I know you probably hate me right now,
但我想请你听我说完
but please, just hear me out.
你说得对 昨晚我确实是害怕了
You were right, about last night-- I got scared.
我们之间的感情变得很真实...
Things got very real between us and I...
于是我有点难以承受
...I couldn't handle it. Okay?
我 我很不习惯这种感觉
And... I'm not used to feeling this way.
我现在想清楚了 所以我保证
And I realize that now and that's why
以后绝对不会再有这样的事 因为
I promise it'll never happen again, because...
因为我爱你
...because I love you.
什么
What?
我爱你 克洛伊
I love you, Chloe.
你希望我怎么回答你
Wh-What do you expect me to say to that?
回答你也爱我
Well, that you love me, too.
马库斯 我很感谢你
Look, Marcus, as much as I appreciate
愿意说出这三个字
hearing you say those words...
但它们不过是三个字而已
that's what they are: they're just words.
不足以让我相信
I can't trust them anymore.
受害者名叫蕾娜·马克瓦
Our victim is Reina Markova,
29岁 担任洛杉矶西部芭蕾舞团首席舞者
29, prima ballerina for the L.A. West Ballet
至今已经四年多了
four years and running.
今早清洁工来打扫时发现了她
Cleaning staff found her when they came in this morning.
有目击证人吗
Any witnesses?
没有 她经常是一个人排练
No. She's known for taking rehearsals alone.
尤其是还有两天
Especially when she's two days away
就有一场《吉赛尔》这样的大型演出
from a big premiere like Giselle.
艾拉
Hey, Ella.
死亡时间能确定吗
Any idea of the time of death?
《吉赛尔》
她应该是大约十个小时前被杀的
Looks like she was killed roughly ten hours ago.
这么巧
Oh, what a coincidence.
她死亡的时间
She's been dead almost as long
几乎和你跟皮尔斯那段孽缘差不多
as your dreadful relationship to Pierce.
他们分手了吗
They broke up?
其实 是皮尔斯甩了她
Actually, he broke up with her.
-开什么玩笑 -那死因呢
- Kidding me? - What about cause of death?
好
Right.
根据她颈部留下的勒痕
Well, according to the ligature marks on her throat,
她是被人用
she was strangled...
这只鞋的鞋带勒死的
using the ties from this.
有人用她自己的鞋杀了她吗
She was killed with her own shoe?
不是她的鞋 鞋号♥不一样
Not her shoe. Different size.
但凶手为什么要留下杀人凶器
But why leave the murder weapon behind?
也许凶手作案后 很害怕就逃走了
Maybe whoever did this freaked out and ran?
以前也见过
We've seen it before.
确实见过
Oh, yes, we have,
那些地球上最烂的人♥渣♥ 比如皮尔斯
from the lowest form of scum on earth... like Pierce.
别这样
Well, come on.
大家心里都是这么想的 对吧
I mean, we're all thinking it, aren't we?
其实 我得把鞋拿回实验室研究一下
Anyway, time to get the slipper back to the lab.
如果有其他问题 这是我的初步简报
Any other questions, here's my prelim.
我跟她一起回去 因为...
I'm gonna join her, 'cause...
这个气氛太尴尬了
because this is awkward.
对了 就我个人而言
Oh, and, uh, personally,
我非常赞同 兄弟
I'm with you, buddy.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
Screw that guy.
所以我们要找的是个舞者兼杀手
So, we're searching for a murderous Cinderella.
没错 就是又坏又死不了的
Yes, someone timelessly evil.
就像那个白♥痴♥副队...
Almost like a cretinous lieutenant named...
够了 路西法
Enough, Lucifer.
这场谋杀和皮尔斯无关
This murder has nothing to do with Pierce.
也许严格来说没有关系...
Well, not literally, perhaps...
我知道你希望我讨厌他
I know you want me to hate him.
希望我说他很过分
To tell you he's terrible.
但事实上 我们的感情
But the truth is, our relationship
和你无关
is none of your business.
-你是说曾经的感情吧 -对
- Former relationship, you mean? - Yes.
-对 -不是...
- Yes. - No, no...
-不是吗 -我也不知道
- No? - I-I don't, I don't know.
重点是 你别管这件事了
Point being, you need to back off.
不管我是否决定再次接受皮尔斯
Whether I decide to take Pierce back or not, it just,
这都与你没有关系
it has nothing to do with you.
也许还有关系
Or maybe it still does.
路西法 第三季第二十一集
好消息
Great news!
警探还会让我流血
The detective still makes me bleed.
也就是说还有希望
Which means there's hope.
什么希望
Hope for...
当然是警探的希望啊
Well, for the detective, of course!
说明她还没有完全投入到
Hope that she hasn't fully succumbed
肥头猪脑的皮尔斯怀抱里
to that intolerable knob, Pierce.
虽然他失去了身上的标记
Even if he has lost his mark.
皮尔斯失去了什么东西
Pierce lost his what now?
我来跟你补一下剧情
Allow me to catch you up.
副队有个荒谬的理论
So, the lieutenant has a ridiculous theory
但令人惊讶的是 也许很有道理
that, shockingly, may hold water.
他认为警探的爱
He believes that the detective's affections
是我们变脆弱的原因
are what make me vulnerable.
现在她喜欢上了他
And now that she cares for him--
简而言之就是 那个胖子的诅咒消失了
well, long story short, old ham hands isn't cursed anymore.
他成了凡人
He's mortal.
所以你身体受伤就证明
So, your vulnerability is proof
克洛伊当初喜欢过你
that Chloe cared for you...
而现在她喜欢皮尔斯
but now she cares for Pierce,
-现在他也变得脆弱了 -差不多
- so now he's vulnerable, too. - Close.
但她喜欢的是我和皮尔斯
She cares for Pierce and me.
我还在流血就是证明
As proven by my bleeding.
可是不知是什么莫名其妙的原因
Yet, for some inexplicable reason,
她现在在我们俩之间犹豫不定
she's on the fence between the two of us.
而你对此感觉如何
And how does that make you feel?
这让我感觉...
Well, it makes me feel...
感觉...
like I...
我需要让克洛伊的心偏向我这边
...like I need to tip the scales in my favor.
让她知道 哪边的月亮更圆
Show her which side the grass is greener on.
你为什么希望克洛伊偏向你呢
And why do you want to tip Chloe to your side?
因为 作为她的搭档
Because, as her partner,
我有义务阻止她做错误的决定
it's my duty to save her from making a terrible mistake.
而皮尔斯用他超低的智商
Pierce has clearly blinded her
蒙蔽了克洛伊的双眼
with his charming oaf routine.
所以 我需要让她睁大眼睛
So I need to open her eyes.
让她知道 我在各个方面都比他强
Show her that I'm better than him in every possible way.
如果克洛伊真的选择你呢
And what if Chloe does choose you?
那事情终于可以回到正轨了
Well, then, things can finally go back to the way they were,
回到皮尔斯出现之前
before Pierce, obviously.
为什么我有种刚才应该拦下他的感觉
Why do I feel like I should've stopped him this time?
这是什么玩意儿
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表