剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Now, I hardly think you're the one
来教我法律吧
to be lecturing me on the law.
但是我好像有必要教你
And yet it seems like I have to.
如果你想利用手上
If you try and use that FBI evidence
未公开的联调局证据
that you have without disclosing it,
戴夫·米尔格罗姆会让你的证据无效
Dave Milgrom will have it thrown out.
其实无所谓
It doesn't matter anyway,
你因你在歪曲你的证据
'cause you're misinterpreting what you have.
是吗
Am I?
你有证据显示联调局扣下了电♥话♥记录
You have testimony that the FBI suppressed phone records,
特别是一通在我朝他开枪前两小时
specifically a phone call from my house to Barlow's house
从我家打到巴洛家的电♥话♥
two hours before I shot him.
你怎么知道这个消息的
How did you come by that information?
警方渠道
Police work.
但我是想为你省去把这个证据
But I'm trying to save you the time and expense
搬上法庭所用的时间和开销
of taking that all the way to trial.
这证据没有你想象中那么有力
It's not the smoking gun you think it is.
我没有打电♥话♥给巴洛邀请他过来
I didn't call Barlow and invite him out here.
他是自己过来的
He rode out here on his own.
他打给自己家
He called his own house,
故意用一把没有上膛的枪指着我
and he knowingly pulled an unloaded gun on me.
他本来是想栽赃我谋杀
He was trying to frame me for murder.
其实只是借警♥察♥的手自杀
Really, it was just suicide by cop.
电♥话♥只有五秒 塔克
The phone call was five seconds, Tucker.
这点时间不够我和他安排见面
That's hardly enough time for him and I to make arrangements.
你觉得这一切都只是陷阱吗
So, you think this whole thing was a setup?
只是巴洛临死前
Just Barlow trying to
想拉你做垫背的
take one last swipe at you from beyond the grave?
没错
Yep.
该死 沃特
Damn, Walt.
我相信你
I believe you.
巴洛·康纳利是个混♥蛋♥
Barlow Connally was a son of a bitch.
但是...
But...
那混♥蛋♥也是我最好的朋友
that son of a bitch happened to be my best friend.
你知道他死之前那天做了什么吗
And do you know what he did the day before he died?
他起草了一封文件
He had some papers
任命我 塔克·巴吉特
drawn up making me, Tucker Baggett,
为康奈利企业的总裁
C.E.O. of Connally Enterprises
以防万一
should anything ever happen to him.
这是真正的朋友
That is a true friend.
现在你阻碍了我们的伟大计划
And now you're standing right in the way of our big plan.
什么计划
What plan?
在上帝最为原始的绿色草坪上
A world-class golf resort and residential community
建世界级的高尔夫球场和住♥宅♥区 就是这里
in the most pristine place on God's green Earth-- right here!
这里
Here?
那是不可能的
That's never gonna happen.
你得从我的尸体上迈过去
You get this land over my dead body.
不
Nah.
我只要和房♥产商喝上一杯鸡尾酒
I'll get it over cocktails with a Realtor.
沃特 我明白你有多少钱
You see, Walt, I know how much money you have.
就算法官判你付我所要求金额的一半
And if the judge gives me half of what I'm asking,
你也要卖♥♥掉这整块地
you're gonna have to sell this whole property
才能凑到钱
just to cover the judgment.
好好想想 沃特
Just think about it, Walt.
36个冠军球洞
36 holes of championship golf.
两百幢家庭别♥墅♥
200 single-family parcels,
各占一英亩
each with over an acre of their own land.
中间建一个蓝色丝带
And a blue ribbon trout stream running right through
鳟鱼喷泉
the middle of it.
沃特 这简直是所有人的梦想啊
Why, hell, Walt, it's the stuff dreams are made of.
巴洛 我是沃特
Barlow, it's Walt.
我要和你谈谈 在我家
I need to talk with you. My place.
四秒
Four seconds.
祝你的真♥相♥好运
Good luck with the truth.
醒一醒 汉克
Wakey, wakey, Hank.
帮我个忙 把这些绳子拉紧
Hey, do me a favor and give these straps a tug.
我要确保这些绳子稳固牢靠
I'd like to make sure they're good and tight.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
这里是克劳族保留地
This here's the Crow reservation.
你在这里有朋友吗
Got any friends here?
应该没有吧
No, I don't suppose you do.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我哪儿都不会去
Oh, I'm not going anywhere.
轮不到你来让我走 汉克
You don't get to send me away, Hank.
你认出这些木桩了吗
You recognize these stakes?
那是夜马的
They're Nighthorse's.
算是他用来
Part of a-- a ritual of his
召唤狗士兵仪式的一部分
where he summons up the Dog Soldiers.
就是那些会
You know, the old warriors
把自己钉在土地上
used to stake themselves to the earth
守卫领地到死的古老士兵
and stand their ground to the death.
夜马
Well, Nighthorse--
他其实不算狗士兵
He's not really a Dog Soldier.
他是一个逢场作戏的白人...
He's basically a white man playacting...
就像你一样
just like you.
所以我要给你一个机会体验真正的...
So I'm gonna give you a chance to experience the real thing--
守卫领地到死的感觉
to stand your ground till death.
太阳再照你个几小时后
Oh, a couple hours of this sun beating down on you,
你会后悔自己吐了这口口水
and you're gonna wish you had this spit back.
爸爸
Dad?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表