剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
另外我得走一趟了
And I have to make a little trip.
快点 攻球
Come on, hustle!
正确
All right!
快点 行动
Come on, now! Let's go!
击球手就位
Batter up!
-你看到他了 -就在那
- You see him? - He's right there.
你好吉姆
Hey, Jim.
沃特
You know, Walt,
有时我会想当你踏上我的地盘时
sometimes I wonder who's looking after your county
谁帮你守着地盘了
when you're over here in mine.
沃克·布朗宁在哪
Where's Walker Browning?
我知道是你把他从医院放走的
I know you released him from the hospital.
现在真不适合说这些
This is not really a good time right now.
我这马上就要赢了得唱国歌♥
I'm gonna sing the national anthem here in just a minute.
-你把罪犯放走了 -我有吗
- You let a criminal go. - Did I?
那他又何罪之有呢
What crime did he commit, anyways?
据我了解 你们没有指控他任何罪行
From what I understand, you guys didn't charge him with anything.
他企图谋杀加布·兰顿
He was trying to murder Gab Langton.
我听到的情况可并非如此
Well, that's not the story I heard.
那你听到的是什么
And what story did you hear?
我所听到的是有位警长
Well, the story I heard is about a sheriff
紧盯着一家石油公♥司♥不放
with a bug up his ass about an oil company
企图将一起强♥奸♥谋杀案
trying to pin a rape and murder case
嫁祸给两个无辜的石油工人
on a couple decent oil workers.
当栽赃嫁祸不成
When he couldn't make that stick,
他就尾随这两人进了树林 然后偷袭他们
then he stalks them into the woods and ambushed them.
一派胡言 沃克和柴特·西米奇要杀掉加布
That's a lie. Walker and Trot Simic were trying to kill Gab.
他们差点把我也干掉
They'd have killed me, too,
-要不是我 -对 要不是你先开枪
- if I... - Yeah, if you hadn't shot first.
你真的认为是我撒谎吗 吉姆
You really think I'd lie about this, Jim?
我认为你这几个月以来
I think you've been under a lot of pressure
压力很大 沃特
these last couple months, Walt.
我认为压力影响了你的判断
I think it's clouded your judgment.
这是他对我做的
He did this to me.
他给了我一枪 还绑♥架♥了这位女士
He shot me, and he abducted this woman.
我得找到她
Now I need to find her.
我知道一涉及石油公♥司♥
I know you got a blind spot
你就蒙蔽了双眼 吉姆
where the oil companies are concerned, Jim.
但我没想到你会这么离谱
But I never thought you'd go this far.
去你的 沃特
God damn it, Walt.
你这种自以为是毫无证据就冤枉别人的毛病
Your self-righteous habit of accusing people without any evidence
早晚让你麻烦缠身 很快就会如此
is gonna get you into a shitload of trouble someday, and soon.
比如下次
Like the next time
你如果没带搜查令就擅闯我地盘的时候
you come into my county without a proper warrant.
等我们到了纽外特油田
When we get to the Newett oil field,
你盯住工地的办公室
you keep the work site office occupied.
我去找沃克
I'll take a look around for Walker.
小维 你要去哪
Vic, where are you going?
你真的认为
Do you really think
沃克·布朗宁关押期间逃脱 开枪伤你
that Walker Browning is gonna escape captivity, shoot you,
然后还回去继续工作
and then head back to work?
-他跑了 沃特 -那我们去哪
- He's gone, Walt. - So where are we going?
我们扩大范围搜寻莫纳汉医生
We're expanding our search for Dr. Monaghan
包括那些
to include people who
确实和莫纳汉医生有关的人
actually had something to do with Dr. Monaghan.
天啊 沃特 我们都看到
Jesus, Walt, we both saw that
那辆被她病人一把火点着的车了
smoldering van after one of her patients torched it.
你应该待在医院
You should be at the hospital.
去过了
I was.
可我去的时候你不在
Not when I stopped by.
他自己出院了 因为他觉得自己是无敌的
He checked himself out because he's invincible.
那他能住在这吗
So, can he stay?
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work
去翻一翻那些病人简历
and start going over some patient files.
-没问题 -我跟你一起去 小维
- Of course. - I'm going with you, Vic.
去吧 我来管他
Go. I will keep him restrained.
谢谢
Thank you.
你上次来的时候
So, the last time you were here,
我给你画了去克劳族保留地的地图
I drew you a map to the Crow Reservation.
你是因为这个中枪的吗
Is that what got you shot?
我想是的
I think so.
我在那碰到了沃克·布朗宁
I ran into Walker Browning out there.
他怎么知道加布在哪
How did he know where to find Gab?
我不知道
I don't know.
那他找到她了吗 她还好吗
Did he get her? Is she okay?
她没事
She's fine.
跑掉了
She got away.
可是...
But...
柴特·西米奇死了
...Trot Simic is dead.
枪杀
Shot.
是谁干的
Who shot him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为我抓住他了 亨利
I thought I had him, Henry.
柴特
Trot?
不是
Uh, no.
沃克
Walker.
他也跑掉了
He got away, too.
现在唐娜在他手里
And now he's got Donna.
唐娜是谁
Who is Donna?
她是个...心理医生
She's a... psychiatrist.
我也一直没闲着
I have been busy, too.
这些事我回头再跟你说
I will tell you about it some other time.
弗格 你把处方记录放哪去了
Hey, Ferg, what did you do with the prescription records?
它们在...狂躁症病例旁边
Uh, they're, um... right next to the, uh, bipolar cases.
好的
Okay.
小维
Vic.
-怎么了 -我在沃特的车上发现了根金发
- Yeah? - I found a blonde hair in Walt's Bronco.
没错 我们不是猜测
Yeah, no, I mean, we sort of
她当时就在福特烈马上吗...
figured that she was in the Bronco, so...
是在车后座上
It was in the way back.
靠
Shit.
有可能是我的
Could be mine.
我当时跟泰勒·马龙坐在后座
I was back there with Tyler Malone.
这事要跟沃特说吗
Should I tell Walt about it?
不 不用说
No. No, don't.
别再给他施加压力了
Um... he doesn't need the extra stress.
拿去实验室 跟我的头发比对
Find a lab, run it against mine.
如果匹配
And if it's a match,
就没必要惹他烦了 好吗
then there's no need to worry him, okay?
-你手里拿着什么 弗格 -什么
- What do you got there, Ferg? - What?
没什么
Nothing.
你睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
看来比你们俩睡得好
Lot better than you two, looks like.
-那... -给你
- So, uh... - Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
有沃克·布朗宁下落的线索了吗
Anybody got a line on Walker Browning's whereabouts?
没有 我们翻遍了莫纳汉医生的病例
No. We've been going through Dr. Monaghan's
以及笔记 想要找到
patient files and notebooks trying to find that patient
烧掉她车的那个病人
that she mentioned after her van got torched.
我们发现了一些有自杀倾向的人
We found a few suicide attempts
以及莫纳汉医生所担忧的病人
and a bunch more that Dr. Monaghan seemed to be worried about.
我们把范围锁定在住在阿布萨罗卡的病人
We're focusing on patients that live in Absaroka
因为那里只有那一家医院
since that's the hospital they went to.
可不幸的的是 这些日期
Yeah, but, unfortunately, we can't, uh, check them
却没法与你看到唐娜去医院
against the date that you saw Donna
探视病人的日期相吻合
at the hospital visiting her patient.
为什么
Why not?
因为我没查到记录
'Cause I didn't get them.
我们没有过去三个星期的记录
We're missing the last three weeks.
我们要找的人就在他们之中
And they're the ones we need.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表