剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
欢迎来到坎伯特县 怀俄明州的中心
你好 警长
Oh, hey. Uh, Sheriff.
那个无名女尸就在那
Your Jane Doe is right over.
她不是无名女尸
She's not a Jane Doe.
你想让我
Do you want me to...
如果你想的话我可以和你一起祈祷
I can pray with you if you'd like.
什么
What?
你想要我和你一起祈祷吗
Would you like me to pray with you?
她对你一定意义重大
She must've meant a lot to you.
这不是唐娜
It's not Donna.
我的天 但是
Oh, my Lord. But, uh--
但是报告上的描述说...
But the description on the report...
真的很抱歉让你经受这些
Oh, I feel terrible I put you through this.
我没法让威尔金斯警长过来
It's just I-I couldn't get Sheriff Wilkins to come down here
来确认我们这个无名女尸的身份
to I.D. our Jane Doe, and...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不需要
There's no need.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
需要我再试着联♥系♥威尔金斯警长吗
So, should I try to get Sheriff Wilkins again?
不用了
No.
你好 埃蒙
Hey there, Eamonn.
天啊
God.
你好 沃特
Hey, Walt.
真是个大惊喜啊
This is a creepy sort of surprise.
我得到里面和你说点事
I need to talk to you inside.
我不知道小维跟你说了什么
Look, I don't know what Vic told you--
-我不在乎你和小维的事 -你说了
- I don't care about you and Vic. - Well, you say that,
但现在已经是十点多了 而且你埋伏在这里
but it's after 10:00 and you're lying in wait.
-我没有埋伏 -你坐在黑暗中
- I'm not lying in wait. - You're sitting in the dark,
完全看不到你的车
your truck's nowhere to be seen.
因为我不想被看到
Cause I don't want to be seen.
-这就是埋伏的意思 -我有关于你老大的事
- It's basically the definition - It's about your boss.
-有点难以置信 -是吗
- It's a little hard to believe. - Is it?
威尔金斯警长上次竞选时从纽外特能源那
How much did Sheriff Wilkins receive in, uh, campaign donations
收到了多少竞选捐资
from Newett Energy last election?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道 我看到了
I do. I looked it up.
名单上的每个人都写了
Every member of their board
法律允许范围内最大数额的支票
wrote the maximum check allowable by law.
即使他接受了政♥治♥资金
Just because he's accepting political contributions
也不代表他在包庇罪犯
doesn't mean he's protecting a criminal.
-他就是在这样做 -有什么根据吗
- And yet that's what he's doing. - According to you.
除非他是想对我隐瞒什么事
Why else would he check Walker Browning out of the hospital
不然他为什么要将沃克·布朗宁带出医院
and ban me from his county
还禁止我靠近他的地盘
unless he's trying to hide something from me?
你说了"禁止" 是法律意义上的吗
When you say "ban," you mean in the legal sense of ban?
-比如限制令 -我也不知道
- Like a restraining order? -I don't know.
但是我知道他有意忽略了
But I do know that he ignored
一具符合我搜查条件的无名女尸
a Jane Doe that matched my missing person.
这在我看来是一种掩饰
That seems like a cover up to me.
好吧
All right.
即便这些都是真的 你想要我做什么
Even if all of this were true, what do you want me to do?
帮我
Help me.
留意着沃克·布朗宁
Keep an eye out for Walker Browning.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
很好
Fair enough.
糟了
Shit.
混♥蛋♥ 别动
Don't move, asshole.
-把面罩摘下来 -不
- Take off that mask. - No.
摘了面罩 不然我杀了你
Take it off or you're dead.
-你不会杀我 -是吗
- You can't kill me. - Oh, really?
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为赫克托还活着
Because Hector lives,
因为我了解你
and because I know you.
你是个小偷
You're a thief.
但不是杀人犯
But you're not a murderer.
你好 警长
Hey, Sheriff.
你昨晚有没有顺路去过印棚
You didn't by chance stop by the print shed last night
取走你的福特烈马
and pick up your Bronco?
没错
Yep.
通常当我在车里找证据的时候
Yeah, so normally when I'm collecting evidence on a vehicle,
不太希望有人在半夜
it helps to not have somebody
把这个车开走
take the vehicle in the middle of the night.
-拉里怎么样 -什么
- How's Larry doing? - What?
拉里 那个查唐娜车的火灾调查员
Larry, the arson investigator who's going over Donna's van.
他被调走了
He got pulled away.
在麋鹿岭发生了可疑的灌木丛火灾
Uh, suspicious brush fire at Pronghorn Ridge.
好吧
Right.
我能把福特烈马的钥匙拿回来吗
Can I have the keys to the Bronco back?
不行 我要走了
Nope. I'm leaving.
你想让我拿牢房♥里那孩子怎么办
What do you want me to do with the kid in the cell?
有任何人证实了他是唐娜的儿子吗
Has anyone confirmed that he's Donna's son?
没有
No.
那就先不用做什么
Then nothing.
我从教♥养♥院♥出来后 就着火了
Came out after my group and-- and it was on fire,
消防员说有人打破了车窗
and the fire department said that someone broke the window
往车里丢了一个燃♥烧♥弹♥ 所以...
and threw a Molotov cocktail inside, so...
我的病人自杀了
Well, my patient's suicide,
是因为我
it was because of me.
你听说过情感迁移吗
Have you ever heard of transference?
这位病人没有出席近期的四次治疗会
This patient hasn't made their last four sessions,
所以我现在完全无法判断
so I'm completely in the dark
他们目前的思想状况
as to their state of mind right now.
你丧失理智了吗
Have you totally lost your damn mind?
你昨晚到底去哪了
Where the hell did you go last night?
坎伯兰县的停尸房♥
Cumberland County morgue.
他们叫我去辨认一具无名女尸
They called me in to I.D. a Jane Doe.
金发 一米七 45到50岁的样子
Uh, blonde, 5.6", 45, 50 years old.
天啊
Shit.
很遗憾 沃尔特
I'm so sorry, Walt.
那不是她
It wasn't her.
这看起来像什么
What does this look like?
红带牌酒吗
Red Stripe.
我们昨天看到邓肯·巴特勒时
Same brand that Duncan Butler
他在喝同样牌子的酒
was drinking when we visited him yesterday.
这么说我是对的
So, then I was right.
是她的患者干的
It was one of her patients.
你去他家 我去他工作的地方
You go to his house, I'll head to his work.
想都别想
No way.
我不可能再让你开车
I'm not letting you back behind the wheel again.
-把钥匙给我 -我没事了 小维
- Give me the keys. -I'm fine, Vic.
你让我♥干♥的是什么破事
What the hell have you gotten me into?
你想报♥警♥的话我很乐意效劳 站熊
I would be happy to file a police report for you, Standing Bear.
我差点没命
I almost got killed.
那是你的失误
That is on you.
这计划原本很完美
It was a good plan.
完美
Good?
你说让我去取一件古董陶器
You told me I was retrieving a single antique piece of pottery
还告诉我那家没人
from a residence where nobody was home,
你说的没一样是真的
but not a single part of that description turned out to be true.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-你没找到东西 -我找到了几百件
- You couldn't find the pot? - I found hundreds of pots!
那房♥子从外面看像住房♥
It might've looked like a residence from outside,
可里面根本就是个
but inside it was some kind of
摆满了印第安手工艺品赝品的仓库
warehouse filled with counterfeit Indian artifacts,
而且家里有人
and somebody was home.
能描述一下他吗
Can you describe him?
我只记得他拿猎枪指着我脑袋
I only remember the shotgun he pointed at my head.
其他的呢
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表