剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
What else?
看来你是不打算道歉了
So, no apology.
我接个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
是
Yeah.
有人受伤吗
Anybody get hurt?
好的
Good.
我们总算有借口进去了
Well, we finally got an excuse to get inside.
好的 我马上过来
All right. Yeah, I'm on my way.
站熊 我得走了
Well, Standing Bear, I got to go.
很显然 昨晚发生了一起入室行窃案件
Apparently, there was a home invasion last night.
打坏了一些陶器 还有人放了几枪
Some broken pottery, a couple shots fired.
甚至有人说看到了赫克托
Someone said they even saw Hector.
你早就知道昨晚那房♥子有人
You knew somebody would be in that house last night.
你让我去是为了制♥造♥混乱
You sent me there to cause a disturbance
这样你就能合法进入那房♥子
so you could enter the house legally.
我早说了这是个好计划
I told you it was a good plan.
你好 雅各
Hello, Jacob.
邓肯
Duncan?
-有什么能帮忙的吗 -有
- Can I help you? - Uh, yeah.
邓肯·巴特勒在吗
We're looking for Duncan Butler.
这你得找布伦特
Uh, maybe you should talk to Brent.
-这边吗 -对
- This way? - Yeah.
我能看下你的证件吗
Can I see some I.D.?
邓肯今天休息 去他家里找他吧
Duncan has the day off. Call him at home.
肯定能见到他
I'm sure he'll see you.
我们去过他家了 他不在
We already went to his house. He wasn't there,
-所以我们觉得他可能在这 -他不在
- so we figured he'd be here. - Well, he's not.
我不知道你们找邓肯有什么事
Look, I don't know what you guys want to talk to Duncan about,
他在军中服役了四年
but he served his country for four years.
我们能帮他一把也算是举手之劳
I think the least the rest of us can do is cut him some slack.
是吗 我们找他
Really? 'Cause what we want
是想谈谈一起汽车纵火案
to talk to him about is a van that got firebombed.
好吧
I see.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥服役过
So, just because he served in Iraq
就能说明是他炸了车吗
means he's the one who bombed a car.
-差不多 -他们这些人为我们做了这么多
- Yeah, sort of. - And the rest of us have no responsibility
我们难道没有责任帮助他们吗
to help people like Duncan after all they've done for us?
布伦特
Brent.
我很赞赏你对邓肯的帮助
I appreciate what you're doing for Duncan,
但这不仅仅与汽车爆♥炸♥案有关
but this is not just about a firebombed van.
有一个女人失踪了
There's a woman missing.
而她也一直在帮助邓肯
Now, she was also trying to help Duncan.
我不知道他有没有做什么错事或者伤害她
I don't know if he's done anything wrong or if he's hurt her,
但我需要和他谈谈
but I do need to speak to him.
他今天其实不休息吧
Now, he doesn't have the day off today, does he?
-他就是没来上班 -邓肯是好人
- He just didn't show up. - Duncan is a good guy.
布伦特
Brent.
我们上次找你了解情况的时候
When we spoke to you the other day,
你为邓肯提供了不在场证明
you provided an alibi for Duncan
证明爆♥炸♥和绑♥架♥案发生时他并不在场
for the bombing and the abduction.
你愿意在法官面前宣誓你说的是真的吗
Would you swear to that in front of a judge?
邓肯有时候情绪不好
Sometimes Duncan has bad days.
他今天没来
He doesn't make it in,
我帮他打的卡
I... I clock in and out for him.
我们上次来问的时候也是这样吗
This happen on the dates we asked about?
对
Yeah.
你知道他去哪了吗
You got any idea where he is?
不知道
No.
他妻子也不在家
His wife wasn't home either.
-你知道她在哪上班吗 -他妻子
- Do you know where she works? - His wife?
他妻子从去年十一月开始就没回家过
His wife hasn't been home since last November.
她离他而去了
She left him.
好的 谢谢 弗格
Okay, thanks, Ferg.
邓肯的妻子一月份的时候申请离婚了
Duncan's wife filed divorce papers in January.
她最近的地址在滕斯利普
Her most recent address is in Tensleep.
我不是心理医生 但邓肯像是有妄想症
I'm no psychiatrist, but Duncan seems delusional.
他妻子已经离开了
His wife leaves him
都好几个月了他还留着她的东西
and he keeps her stuff laying around for months?
埃蒙·奥尼尔找你 沃特
I have Eamonn O'Neill for you, Walt.
把他接进来吧 露比
Put him through, Ruby.
-情况紧急我得快点说 -你说
- I got to make this quick. - Shoot.
我觉得你该过来看看
I think you should come out here.
你发现什么了
What'd you find?
不方便在电♥话♥里说
I'd rather not say over the phone.
在哪见
Where should I meet you?
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a cell phone.
发到小维的手♥机♥上
Text it through to Vic's.
你 你和小维在一起
Oh, you, uh, you with Vic?
你好 埃蒙
Hey, Eamonn.
把地址发过来吧
Okay, send me that address.
我可不过去
I'm not going out there.
你不必去
No.
不 你要去十觉城找邓肯的前妻
No, you're going to Tensleep to look for Duncan's ex-wife.
你没有雇埃蒙吧
You didn't hire Eamonn, did you?
没有
Nope.
那通电♥话♥是什么意思
What was that call about?
如果我们对邓肯的猜想错了
If we're wrong about Duncan,
就得重新考虑沃克·布朗宁了
we need to reconsider Walker Browning.
我们还没排除他的嫌疑
We still haven't ruled him out as a suspect.
埃蒙也许知道他藏在哪里
Eamonn may know where he's hiding.
我以为你说我是对的
I thought you said that I was right about
确实是唐娜的病人
it being one of Donna's patients.
不 是你说的
No, you said that.
我得把钥匙拿回来
I'm gonna need my keys back.
背一遍字母表
Recite the alphabet.
倒着背
Backwards.
你最好别跟我耍滑头
You better not be messing with me.
你好 马赛厄斯
Hello, Mathias.
我去查看了你昨晚闯入的那个房♥子
So, I went and checked on that house you broke into last night.
算不上是仓库
It's hardly a warehouse.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我看到唯一的文物就是两个碗和一个锅
Only artifacts I saw were two bowls and a cooking pot.
还是破的
And they were broken.
一个被扔在地上 另外两个被枪打破了
One was thrown, the other two were blown up by a shotgun.
我知道我看到过什么
I know what I saw.
他们在申请保险理赔
They're filing an insurance claim.
-赔偿金是多少 -12万美元
- How much? - $120,000.
赔假冒的陶器
For counterfeit clay pots?
不是假冒的 都是真的 但是是黑市上的
Not counterfeit. Authentic, but black market.
我们相信有人在有组织地
We believe that someone's systematically
盗卖♥♥我们民族的历史
been stealing and selling our people's history.
比如说我让你去找的那个陶器
Like that pot I sent you for,
就是上周阿黛尔·查普曼家被盗的
that was stolen from Adele Chapman's house last week.
然而你让他们的行动转入地下了
Instead, you drove their operation underground.
赫克托对人们有种影响力
Hector has that effect on people.
其实我有点担心
I'm actually a little concerned
"赫克托"没有非常感激
that Hector doesn't fully appreciate
我们这样安排的本质
the nature of our arrangement.
他本应是个打击犯罪的人
He's supposed to be an asset in fighting crime,
而且应该是秘密行动
and he's supposed to be stealthy.
他不应该打坏别人的关节
He's not supposed to shoot up the joint,
并把坏人吓得躲了起来
scare the bad guys into hiding.
下一次 也许你应该告诉"赫克托"
Next time, maybe you should arm Hector
你到底想让他去做什么
with a little more information about what you expect from him.
好吧 我想让他做的就是
Okay. Here's what I expect from him.
去监视那个房♥子
He's gonna watch that house,
看着出入的人 并跟踪他们
see who comes and goes, and follow them.
我得找出那批货去哪里
I need to find where that merchandise went.
昨晚只是一振
Now, last night was strike one.
你还有一次机会
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表