剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我...我想应该没事吧
Well, I-- I suppose that's fine.
谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥
Let me go, you asshole!
拜托一定告诉我这就是你要找的姑娘
I really hope this is the girl you're looking for.
-放开我 -别乱动
- Let me go! - Just chill out!
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
不认识
Nope.
真的吗
Really?
我听说你的海♥洛♥因♥都是从他那买♥♥的
I heard that he was your heroin dealer.
你还打算直接抢他的货
And you were planning on robbing him.
肯定是哪个磕上瘾的这么说的吧
Sounds like junkie talk to me.
别僵了 茱 乔伊死了
Drop the attitude, Jule. We know Joey's dead.
我们在调查是谁杀了他
We're investigating his murder, okay?
就算是嗑药时说的话
And the junkie talk that we're hearing
也足够把你列为头号♥嫌疑犯
is more than enough to make you our primary suspect.
我没杀他
Well, I didn't kill him,
我也没打算抢他的货
and I wasn't planning on robbing him, either.
我只是想要回属于我的货
I was just planning on getting what was mine.
他欠我的
He owed me.
他欠你什么
What'd he owe you?
钱
Money?
这样吧 假设有个姑娘需要毒品
Let's say, hypothetically, a girl needed medicine.
但这个姑娘没有钱
But that girl has no money.
再假设
So, hypothetically,
这姑娘和有毒品的一个家伙走得很近
this girl becomes really friendly with the guy with a lot of medicine
这样她就能搞到更多毒品
so she could get more.
你为了海♥洛♥因♥ 和毒贩上♥床♥了
You slept with a drug dealer for heroin?
对 当然这种事
Yeah. It's not actually something
不可能写在圣诞贺卡上
you would put in your annual Christmas letter.
不过我是上♥床♥了
But, yeah, I did.
你说乔伊欠你
You said that Joey owed you.
是他和你谈好的条件变了吗
Did something go wrong with your arrangement?
可以这么说
You could say that.
我们在乔伊家 和以前谈好的一样
We were at Joey's, the usual arrangement.
我俩调了一会儿情之后
After we'd spend some time together,
他本应该上我了
he was gonna hook me up.
结果被打断了
But we got interrupted.
被谁
By who?
我不认识 戴红帽子的男人
I don't know. This... redheaded dude.
不知道叫什么名字 不过乔伊很怕他
I didn't get a name, but Joey was scared of him.
红帽男对乔伊说
Anyway, this redhead told Joey
他这周少了一百块
that he was short 100 bucks this week
要是以后再少 他就要发飙了
and that if it happened again, he'd get "emotional".
之后 乔伊就不肯再给我他的货了
After that, Joey refused to give me any more from his stash
而我已经按之前谈好的条件满足他了
after I'd completely satisfied my end of the deal.
所以你找人帮你抢乔伊的货吗
So, did you get someone to help you rob Joey?
我没有抢乔伊
I didn't rob Joey.
我不需要
I didn't need to.
我又找了个门路搞到货了
I found another way to score.
你又找了个人 和他上♥床♥吗
You find someone else to sleep with?
艾瑟尔奶奶一直说我是个聪明孩子
Grannie Ethel always said I was a very clever girl.
有人吗
Hello!
一份肉罢不能 加半份大蒜
Got a Meat Lovers, half-order of garlic knots!
我把之前说过的乔伊·塔克达的档案拿来了
Brought over those files on Joey Takoda I mentioned.
谢了
Thanks.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你抓捕了那么多次乔伊
In your many run-ins with Joey,
有没有遇到过一个戴红帽子的男人
did you ever encounter a redheaded man?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
因为这个红帽男估计是乔伊的海♥洛♥因♥供应商
Because a redheaded man seems to have been Joey's heroin supplier.
乔伊交不出货款的时候
He also threatened his life
红帽男也威胁过搞死他
when he was short on a payment.
也就是说你不查赫克托这条线了
Does that mean you're off your Hector theory?
这才是你来的原因吗
Is that why you're really here?
看看我是不是不查赫克托这条线了
To see if I'm off my Hector theory?
沃特 打扰下
Walter, excuse me.
杰米·德贝尔 一号♥线
Jamie DeBell is on line one.
-什么事 -不知道
- What does he want? - I couldn't tell.
挺气喘吁吁的
He was hyperventilating.
他...他说他叫赫克托
He s-- he said his name was Hector.
他抢走了我的车
He held me up and then took my car.
-谁会想抢我的车 -没人
- Who would want to steal my car? - Nobody.
在路上找到了
Found it down the road.
赫克托还活着
-这个赫克托长什么样 -不知道
- So, what'd this Hector look like? - I don't know.
他脸上罩着黑色头套
He had a black hood covering his face
脖子系了根红绳
and a red string around his neck.
老实说看着就挺危险的
Which honestly seemed like kind of a safety hazard.
这个赫克托多高
How tall was Hector?
很高 差不多跟你一样高
He was tall. About as tall as you.
-又是赫克托 -看来是
- Hector again? - Sounds like it.
-他对你说什么了吗 -说了
- Did he say anything to you? - Yeah.
说我在保留区散播毒品
Said I was spreading poison on the Reservation.
抢走我的货 烧了
Then he took my merchandise and burned it.
-什么货 -老实说
- What kind of merchandise? - Tell him.
我...我喜欢大♥麻♥
I'm a... cannabis enthusiast.
赫克托把你的大♥麻♥烧了
So Hector burned your pot?
他说"以后别再搅乱他的地盘"
He said, "You stay on your land, I'll stay on mine."
我说"好的"
I told him, "You got a deal."
如果赫克托只是到处毁灭毒品
If Hector's going around destroying drugs,
那他可能只是烧了乔伊·塔克达的货
maybe he just burned Joey Takoda's stash.
我早就说了 赫克托不杀人
Well, like I said, Hector doesn't kill.
我在乔伊家后院看到有个燃烧筒
I noticed a burn barrel in Joey's backyard.
你该回去查下是否有海♥洛♥因♥残留
You should go back and check for heroin residue.
你碰到过戴红帽子的海♥洛♥因♥供应商吗
You ever run into a redheaded heroin dealer?
有 你...你怎么知道的
Yeah, actually. H-How did you know?
他曾要向我供货海♥洛♥因♥
He offered me a job dealing heroin.
我拒绝了 因为我不碰那种高档货
I turned him down 'cause I-I don't do the hard stuff.
压力太大 让我紧张反胃
Too much stress makes me nauseous.
你知道他名字之类的信息吗
You get his name or anything?
我有张他的名片
I got a business card.
没有名字 只有一个号♥码
There's no name, but a number.
你还一直留着
So you've kept it?
我不想扔
I didn't want to litter.
我需要你联♥系♥他
I need you to call him back.
说你改变主意了 想和他碰一面
Tell him you've changed your mind. You want to meet.
我想这比直接以贩毒逮捕你更好吧
I assume that's preferable to a drug-dealing arrest.
我还以为我和你之前讲好了的
I thought you and I had... an arrangement.
你和我没讲好
But you and I don't,
这儿是我的辖区
and this is my jurisdiction.
你奶奶以为我上门
Your grandmother thought I was visiting her
是为了遗失的社保支票
about a lost Social Security check.
她说你报案称遗失了
She said that you'd reported it missing.
可我查过了
But I checked.
你没有报案
You didn't report it.
因为支票是你偷的 对吧
Because you're the one that stole it, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
我偷了我亲奶奶的社保支票
I stole my own grandmother's Social Security check
拿去买♥♥毒品嗑嗨
so I could go and get high.
她一直都很喜欢我
And I've always been her favorite one.
你还从她拿偷过别的吗
Have you stolen any more from her?
没 没有了
No. No.
我发现和毒贩上♥床♥
I found that having sex with a drug dealer
比从奶奶那偷更容易自我接受
was easier to live with than stealing from her.
走吧
Come on.
我陪你过去
I'll walk you in.
茱丽叶 你没事吧
Juliette. You okay?
她...
You know, she's actually, uh--
她很好
She's more than okay.
她配合我们完成一项重要调查
She just helped us with an important investigation.
我们授予了她
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表