剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我不应该在这里的
I shouldn't be here.
我来是因为
I just went along with it 'cause,
我不想再惹更多的麻烦了
uh, I didn't want to cause any more of a scene.
你是对的
You're right.
马赛厄斯没有权利在保留区外逮捕你
No, Mathias had no right to arrest you off the Res.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
其他的
The bad news is, uh...
我想 都是坏消息
well, I guess... everything else.
好吧
Right.
所以我自♥由♥了吗
So, I'm free to go?
是也不是
Uh, yes and no.
是的你可以走了 但是站熊先生
I mean, yes, you can go, but Mr. Standing Bear
仍然可以在县里指控你袭击
can still press assault charges against you in the county.
所以我认为此时此刻
So I think it might be worth our while
我们应该尝试把这件事情解决掉
to try and get this resolved right here and right now.
-好的 -你就不能不占据新闻头条
- Okay. - Just couldn't let a news cycle go by
让这些新闻慢慢过去吗
without trying to dominate it, could you?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他指控我是赫克托
He accused me of being Hector.
-他怎么知道的 -说实话
- How does he know? - Honestly...
我不知道我是
I do not know
如何把这件事瞒这么久的
how I have managed to keep it hidden for this long.
他有证据吗
Does he have proof?
他知道他射中了我
He knows he shot me,
但是他试图脱下我的衣服看伤痕
but he was trying to get my shirt off to see the scar,
所以显然他没有确凿的证据
so obviously, he does not have concrete evidence.
是的 但是他知道去哪里找
Yeah, but he knows where to find it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在你中枪的地方
He was with me when I collected samples
收集血样的时候他在我身边
of your blood out where you were shot.
他可以让你转交给他一张搜查令吗
Could he get a warrant and make you turn it over to him?
这很糟糕
This is bad.
大规模的酒吧斗殴
A massive public bar brawl.
-你喝酒了吗 -一点点
- Were you drinking? - A little.
你和这家伙有交集吗
Do you have a history with this other guy?
亨利 他是我最好的朋友
Henry? He's my best friend.
他当然是
Oh, of course he is.
但是他对我撒谎
But he's been lying to me.
原来他以赫克托的名义四处奔走
Turns out he's been secretly running around as Hector.
我才应该是那个该起诉的人
I'm the one that should be pressing charges here.
等等 赫克托是那个暴♥力♥的保留区义警吗
Wait. Hector is that violent Reservation vigilante?
是的
Yeah.
你对此必须守口如瓶
Okay, you cannot let that get out.
-为什么 -你已经因为
- Why not? - You're already accused
和为你违反法律的美丽警官
of having a torrid relationship with your pretty deputy
打得火热而被指控
who breaks the law for you.
现在你最好的朋友是义务警员
Now your best friend is a vigilante.
我们想想塔克·巴吉特会怎么解读这件事
Let's try and imagine how Tucker Baggett might spin that.
我要怎么做 坐以待毙吗
What am I supposed to do? Nothing?
我想我们已经有了突破
I think you and I just had a breakthrough.
你能除掉这个证据吗
Can you get rid of the evidence?
那就要违反其他法律
Not without breaking another law.
那么我们应该怎么做
So, what do we do?
沃特先出的手 对吗
Walt threw the first punch, right?
他现在再也经不起其他法律麻烦的折腾了
He doesn't need any more legal trouble right now.
也许你以起诉威胁他 他就会让步的
Maybe if you threaten to press charges, he'll back down.
他看起来不像是会让步的样子
He does not seem to be in a backing-down sort of mood.
你觉得他会把你送回监狱吗
Do you think he'll send you back to prison?
我不知道他会不会起诉我
I don't know. I don’t know if he‘s gonna press charges.
我不太清楚他最近在想什么
I don't know much about what he's thinking these days.
我想我最好查清楚
Well, I guess I'd better go find out.
不管我为了让你出去而达成了什么样的协议
And whatever deal I can make to get you out of this,
只要我能让你出去 答应我一定要遵守它
if I can get you out of this, you will promise to abide by it.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
你不能拘留我的客户
You know, you can't hold my client.
你的警长不能袭击别人
You know your sheriff can't assault people
而逍遥法外
without consequences.
这意味着亨利会提起诉讼吗
Does this mean Henry's gonna press charges?
除非警长愿意
Not if the sheriff
不再追查赫克托的事
is willing to drop this whole Hector business.
我觉得我们可以接受
I think we can live with that.
那么好的
Okay, then.
就这样了
So, that's it?
我想是的
I guess that's it.
如果你一直审问我的客户而
Okay, if you've been interviewing my client
把我隔离在这里
the whole time that you've kept me waiting in here,
我不仅会让他撤销他的声明
I won't just have his statement thrown out.
还会指控你们警局
I will bring suit against your department.
放松 没人在审问大流士·伯恩斯
Relax. Darius Burns isn't talking to anybody.
让你久等了
Sorry to make you wait.
我们不是故意的
It wasn't intentional.
拜托 我又不傻
Come on, I'm not stupid.
我被一个异常的情况耽误了时间
I was pulled away by a pretty unusual situation.
什么异常情况
Which was what?
问你的父亲
Ask your dad.
针对我的客户的
What exactly are the charges
指控到底是什么
that are being brought against my client?
我们怀疑他和
We suspect him of being involved
玛拉基·斯特兰德的失踪有关
with the disappearance of Malachi Strand.
你怀疑他参与其中
You suspect him of being involved.
这并不足以让你可以拘留他
That's nowhere near sufficient for you to hold him.
凯迪 我知道所有人都说
Cady, I know all of the arguments
每一个人都应该享有优质辩护的权利
about every individual being entitled to a good defense,
但是你相信我
but trust me on this--
你不会想为大流士辩护的
You do not want to take Darius on as a client.
-他是坏人 -你真的不知道
- He's a bad guy. - You really don't know all the arguments
每个人都应该享有优质辩护的权利
about everybody being entitled to a good defense.
所以放了他 现在就放
So release him, okay? Now.
你以前来找我说希望帮助我们社区
You came to me a while back wanting to help our community.
-是的 我记得 -是吗
- Yeah, I remember. - Do you?
因为帮助大流士·伯恩斯对别人可没有帮助
'Cause helping Darius Burns-- that's not gonna help anybody.
我很担心我会吵醒你
And here I was worried I was gonna wake you up.
唐娜 你在这做什么
Donna, what are you doing here?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我失控了
I lost my temper.
这就是你要说的吗
That's all you're gonna say?
剩下的以后再告诉你
I'll tell you the rest some other time.
我更想问你这么早来这里干什么
Better question is, uh, what are you doing here so early?
我试着联♥系♥你
Well, I-I tried to reach you,
联♥系♥不到我就出来了
and when I couldn't, I just came out
因为我
'cause I, uh--
要和你商量这件事
I need to talk to you about this.
塔克·巴吉特
Tucker Baggett.
-他给你寄了什么 -寄了一张传票
- What did he send you? - He sent me a subpoena.
我不知道为什么他想
He wants to depose me in your civil suit,
在你的民事诉讼中传召我
and I have no idea why.
塔克很可能发现了我和小维
Tucker, um, probably found out about something
在你失踪期间做的事情
that, um, Vic and I did while you were missing.
你们做了什么
W-W-Well, what exactly?
我们未经允许拿走了一些病例
We took some of your patient files
你懂,未经许可
without, you know, permisssion.
那确实挺麻烦的
Oh. Well, I can see why that would be a problem.
如果我们不这么做可能就找不到你了
If we hadn't have done it, we might not have found you.
不 我明白 我只是
No, I know. I know. I just, um--
我更希望你没告诉我
I kind of wish you hadn't told me
因为现在我要么必须违背誓言
because now I either have to lie under oath
-要么 -你不用为了我说谎
- or just-- - You don't have to lie for me.
谢谢你 我
Well, thank you. I...
你知道吗
Look, you know what?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表