剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
And that actually entitles her...
奖金
to a reward.
可你的孙女
But your granddaughter here--
想让我把奖金支票开给你
she wanted me to make the reward check out to you
因为她想着这样可以填补
because she thought that that might help you
你遗失的社保支票
with the loss of your Social Security check.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有谢谢你 我的宝贝茱丽叶
And thank you, my precious Juliette.
他为什么不肯在我们定的地方碰头
Why wouldn't he meet at the location we suggested?
他为什么要在这碰面 什么意思
Why's he got to meet out here? What's it mean?
杰米 杰米 别紧张
Jamie. Jamie. You need to relax.
你只需要拿过海♥洛♥因♥走人就行
All you got to do is get the heroin and leave.
-接下来交给我们就行 -好吧
- We'll take care of the rest, okay? - Okay.
我在想你们是不是需要我录下对话
Um, I'm guessing you want me to record the conversation?
那就帮了大忙了
That would help.
好 来
Okay. Here.
你...你们是不是要装监听器
You-- You need me wired up, right?
只要按下录音
Uh, just hit record...
就可以了
and you're wired.
交易的时候 看看他会不会给你注射器
And while you're at it, see if he'll give you any syringes.
被害人身旁有一个黄色的大注射器
The victim had a large yellow syringe on him.
我刚和崔维斯去了医院
I was just at the hospital with Travis,
他们用的不是这种注射器
and they use different syringes.
如果这个红帽男有黄色的
So if this redhead has a yellow one,
那他就和谋杀案联♥系♥上了
that could connect him to the murder.
谋杀 你...你之前从没提过什么谋杀
Murder? You-- You didn't say anything about a murder.
我一会要见的是个杀人犯
Is that who I'm gonna meet? A killer?
杰米 杰米 冷静下
Jamie. Jamie. Come here. Come here.
在病重的时候你一直在照顾我妻子
Now, you were very good to my wife during a difficult time.
我一直都记得
I don't forget that.
我绝不会让你遇到危险的 好吗
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, okay?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你确定我们有足够证据证明那人杀人了吗
You sure we have enough evidence to convict this guy of the murder?
就算没有 也可以以贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥逮捕他
If we don't, at least we can get him for selling heroin.
所以现在都摆平了吗
So, are we in the clear?
你策划得太完美了
You are a criminal mastermind.
沃特看来已经放弃赫克托这条线了
Walt seems to be off Hector as a murder suspect.
也不认为我是赫克托了
And off me as Hector.
好
Good.
现在只需要别再让他盯着我了
Now we just have to keep him off of me.
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
赫克托
Yeah. Hector.
他好像并不在这
He does not seem to be here.
我知道 可他曾来过这
Yeah, I know. But he's been here.
我之前在这看到过"赫克托还活着"的涂鸦
I've seen "Hector Lives" graffiti in here before.
如果你有有关赫克托的传闻
If you hear any Hector rumors,
告诉我 我会算上你
let me know and I'll cut you in.
算上我什么
On what?
赫克托尸首换来的赏金
The bounty on Hector's head.
还记得我吗 我跟你联♥系♥的
Remember me? We just talked.
来找你供货
I'm here for my supply.
我...我很激动
I-I'm, uh, pretty excited about--
这对我来说是个拓宽市场的机会
I mean, it's a real gr-growth opportunity for me.
虽然我还要点时间才能完全做海♥洛♥因♥生意
It may take me a while to-- to move the heroin, though.
我有些常客不吸这玩意儿
A lot of my regulars don't-- don't use it.
只要别少交款
Just don't come up short.
第一次 口头警告
First time you're short, you get a warning.
第二次 我就要发飙了
The second time... I get emotional.
在那里面
It's in there.
我能拿点这个吗
Okay I take some of these?
随意拿
Knock yourself out.
举起手
Hands up!
趴地上
Down on the ground.
地上
On the ground.
去死吧 你个肥猪
Kiss my ass, you filthy pig!
你因非法持有并意图贩售毒品被逮捕
You're under arrest for possession and intent to distribute!
离水边远点
Get away from the water!
淡定
Easy!
淡定 警长
Easy, Sheriff.
你没有证据 肥猪
You got nothing on me, pig!
悠着点 帕西诺[演员]
Easy there, Pacino.
别演得太过
Don't oversell it.
请问有什么事吗
Is there some kind of problem here?
你先走到这边
Not if you come over here right now.
好好好
All right. Yeah. I got it.
跪下
On your knees.
挺疼的啊
Whoa, now. That hurts.
就是要让你疼
Yeah. That's the idea.
走
Come on.
我爸超爱看西部片
My dad loved his Westerns.
《午后枪声》 《苍白骑士》
Ride The High Country, Pale Rider,
《荒野大镖客》
Fistful of Dollars.
他就爱看那种乡巴佬玩意
He loved all that redneck shit.
墙上的那头鹿
So, that deer up there.
是你杀的吗
Did you kill that thing yourself?
你呢 埃迪
What about you, Eddie?
这人是你杀的吗
Did you kill this man?
我不知道你在说什么
I-- I don't know what you're talking about.
所以这地儿就你和那个警官两个人吗
So, there's what, just you and that deputy here?
是不还有其他人在哪个角落里鼓捣破车呢
Or are there others out there wrangling up steers somewhere?
哈普先生 你可能有点不太清楚状况
Mr. Harp, I don't think you're understanding the situation.
有人用黄色大号♥注射器给这人注射了毒品
This man was drugged and killed with a heroin overdose
使他死于海♥洛♥因♥过量
from a large yellow syringe,
这与我们从你身上找到的
which matches the drugs and syringe
毒品和注射器相符
that we just found on you.
不对 不对
Nah, nah.
海♥洛♥因♥和注射器
I think the guy that you got in your cell
是在关在牢房♥里那个兄弟身上找到的
had the heroin and syringes on him.
我在那钓鱼
I was just out there fishing
他过来说要卖♥♥我毒品
when he offered me the drugs.
当然了 我拒绝了
Yeah. I turned him down, of course.
他身上的毒品是从你的鱼筐里拿的
The guy in my cell got the drugs from your creel.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Hold on.
你在我的鱼筐里发现毒品了
Y-you found drugs in my creel?
没有 那是因为你把鱼筐踹进河里了
No. 'Cause you kicked it over into the river.
我可不怎么
I'm not too sure that
同意你这说法 警长
I agree with your version of events, Sheriff.
我觉得法官也不一定信你
I'm not too sure a judge will, either.
外面那辆烈马
You know, that-- that Bronco--
是你的专用警车吗
that's your official police car?
真不赖
That is awesome.
等等 等等 我懂了
Oh, wait. No. Wait a minute. I get it.
这是福特烈马啊
It's a Bronco!
你是牛仔 那是你的坐骑
You're a cowboy and that's your horse.
绝了
Yes.
你觉得法官会相信你的说辞吗
You really think a judge is gonna believe your version of events?
这得看你能编出什么故事来反驳我了
I guess it just depends on what you can cook up against me.
这有好东西 通缉令
Oh, sweet. A "WANTED" poster.
牛仔比尔 银行劫匪
Cowboy Bill. The bank robber.
通缉令
我能留一张吗
Can I keep that?
酷啊 这牢房♥真不错
Hot damn. Look at that cell.
要是能有个口琴就好了
There better be a harmonica waiting for me in there.
下一个是你 大个儿 出来
You're next, tough guy. Come on.
那边
That way.
进来
Let's go.
抱歉 我 我有点用力过猛
Guys, I-I'm sorry if I laid it on
演得有点浮夸
a little th-thick out there.
我真的很尊敬你们
Truly, I respect you.
我只是不想让那人
I just don't want that guy to think
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表