剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Smart about the C of O.
房♥间后面的小床是不错的点缀
And the cot in the back room's a nice touch.
下次别在车道上打死下一个人了
Just don't shoot the next guy in your driveway.
什么叫下一个人
What do you mean "The next guy"?
我们都知道我还会回来的
We both know I'll be back.
别这样 沃特 我刚洗了车
Oh, come on, Walt. I just washed my car.
现在你这大油手又抹得到处都是
Now you're putting your big ol' greasy fingerprints all over it.
这辆车那天晚上被人看到出现在谢里丹
Spotted this car in Sheridan the other night.
印第安人去谢里丹有什么违法的吗
Well, is there anything illegal about Indians being in Sheridan?
没有 没有
Nope. No.
但是非常巧的是
But there's something awfully coincidental
你和爱尔兰黑帮老大
about you being at the same motel
在谢里丹下榻的宾馆一模一样
in Sheridan where the head of the Irish Mob is staying.
以前我还曾经和苏珊·卢琪在同一家餐厅呢
Yeah, well, uh, I was once in the same restaurant as Susan Lucci.
是不是说明我要被提名日间艾美奖了
Does that mean I should be nominated for a Daytime Emmy?
还有你飞往康涅狄格州的
And then there's the record of you flying out
福克斯伍兹赌场的记录
to Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut
据传这位黑帮老大在那里活动
where this mob boss is rumored to work.
那是夜马去见他两天之后的事
Now, that was just two days after Nighthorse went to see him.
你想知道我怎么想吗
So, you want to know what I think?
不想
No.
我想雅各告诉了你他拒绝了爱尔兰黑帮
I think Jacob told you that he turned down the Irish Mob.
你飞回去 单独跟他做交易
You flew back to make your own deal.
所以黑帮才说
That would explain why the mob said
他们和赌场有交易
they had a deal with the casino
而夜马却说没有
and why Nighthorse said they didn′t.
她什么都不知道
He knew nothing about it.
天 你把我说得跟电影里的反派一样
Boy, you′re-- you′re making me sound like a movie villain.
坐飞机和黑帮见面 出♥卖♥♥♥我的老大
Jetting out to meet the mob, selling out my own boss.
我没那么聪明
Well, I′m not that smart.
我从来没说过你聪明
Oh, I never said you were smart.
但我觉得你和黑帮私定了协议
But I do think you had your own side deal with the mob,
所有钱都到你的口袋里了
and you were pocketing all the cash.
现在他们要退出 你要损失一大笔钱
Now they′re pulling out, you stand to lose a lot of money.
你肯定很生气
I bet that makes you angry.
你知道我怎样会生气吗
You know what makes me angry?
给那个撒谎杂种夜马作掩护
Covering for that lying half-breed Nighthorse.
你以为他不知道
You know, you think he doesnt know
自己赌场里有什么勾当吗
what goes on inside his own casino?
事情其实是这样的
Okay. Here′s what actually happened.
他没有拒绝他的爱尔兰共和军哥们
He did say no to his IRA buddies.
然后他命令我回去
But then he ordered me to go back
跟那些肮脏的爱尔兰人达成协议
and make a deal with those dirty Irishmen.
他要他们跟我做交易 不要牵扯到他
He wanted them to deal with me and keep him out of it.
所以当你的车停在谢里丹酒店外时
So when your car was parked outside that hotel in Sheridan,
你是在代表夜马和黑帮进行协商
you were negotiating with the mob on Nighthorse′s behalf.
没错 谢恩告诉我他们要退出
Bingo. Shane told me they were pulling out.
他说他遇上的麻烦
Said he wasn′t making enough money
比在这赚的钱多多了
to justify the trouble he had with this...
该死的新赫克托 当然了 还有你
damn new Hector and, of course, you.
所以你在夜马家外面朝我开枪
So that′s why you shot at me outside Nighthorse′s house.
因为我让你丢了一大笔钱
′Cause I cost you a lot of money.
听着 我根本不在乎这个
Listen, I could care less about that.
我当个保卫部长赚的钱已经够多了
I make good money as the head of security.
比我当警♥察♥时多多了
A lot more than I made when I was a cop.
你知道谁真的在乎吗 雅各
But you know who does care? Jacob.
我跟他说黑帮不干了的时候 他气疯了
He went through the roof when I told him the mob was pulling out.
我听起来怎么像你推他出来
Sounds to me like you′re throwing him under the bus
为你自己顶罪啊 玛拉基
to cover for yourself, Malachi.
我问问你 死脑子
Let me ask you this, bonehead.
当你被"枪击"时
When you were being "Shot at,"
那些子弹有打到雅各珍贵的房♥子吗
Did any of those bullets hit Jacob′s precious house?
我才没有吧
I′m guessing not.
得了吧 沃特 你什么时候才能懂
Come on, Walt, when are you gonna learn?
雅各·夜马最擅长放长钱钓大鱼
Jacob Nighthorse is the master of the long con.
是他把我们所有人都推出来
He′s throwing us all under the bus.
我为什么要相信这一套
Why should I believe any of this?
你想要他是罪犯和杀人凶手的证据吗
You want proof that he′s a criminal and a murderer?
我可以给你证据
Well, I can give you that proof.
我知道那些尸体都埋在哪里
I know where all the bodies are buried.
你今晚来见我
You meet me tonight,
我给你扳倒夜马
and I′ll give you everything you need
所需的所有东西
to bring Nighthorse to his knees.
有人吗
Hello?
亨利
Henry.
听说你今天很忙
I heard you had a very busy day today.
是啊
Yeah.
这地方挤满了人
The place was flooded with people.
而我从来没感觉如此孤独
And I′ve never felt so alone.
所有人都觉得我能帮他们
Everyone thinks that I can help them,
亨利 但我不知道我行不行
Henry, but I don′t know that I can.
上一个我想帮助的人
I mean, the last person that I tried to help,
最后我 我...
I ended up-- I ended up...
最后我杀了她丈夫
I ended up killing her husband.
我杀了人 亨利
I murdered someone, Henry.
你没有夺走别人的生命 凯迪
You did not take a life, Cady.
你救了人
You saved one.
我部落中有些人可能觉得
Some in my tribe would say it is sacrilege
将鹰羽给白人是一种亵渎
to give an eagle feather to a white person.
战羽只应该在家族中代代相传
War feathers are only supposed to be passed down in families.
但你就是我的家人 凯迪
But you are my family, Cady.
当你维护阿莎时
And when you defended Asha,
你表现出了一个真正的夏安勇士的样子
you showed yourself to be a true Cheyenne warrior.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
雅各
Jacob.
抱歉我没能早点赶到
Sorry I couldn′t get here sooner.
只是想确保你没事
Just wanted to make sure that you′re okay.
很高兴 我的...礼物有用
I′m glad my... gift proved useful.
很抱歉我不得不用
Sorry I had to use it.
是啊
Yeah.
有时候人们只会屈从于武力
Sometimes force is the only thing people will listen to.
这里最糟糕的事
It can be very difficult
的确非常难以处理
to deal with the worst of what happens out here.
但我知道你有能力应付
But I knew you had the strength to handle it.
亨利 我们能去外面聊聊吗
Henry, may I see you outside for a moment?
我为你自豪 凯迪
I′m proud of you, Cady.
那么...
So...
原来JP·莱特不是这周
Turns out J.P. Wright is not the only asshole
唯一要死的混♥蛋♥
going down this week.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你遵守了你的诺言 亨利
You held up your end of the bargain, Henry.
现在轮到我了
It′s time I held up mine.
你会需要这个的
You′re gonna need this.
还以为一个提防着黑帮杀手的人
You would think that a person that was worried about a mob hit
会发现自己被人跟踪了
would notice that they were being followed.
你为什么跟着我 小维
Why are you following me, Vic?
更好的问题是 你在保留区外干什么
A better question is, what the hell are you doing out on the Res?
见玛拉基
Meeting Malachi.
猪之歌♥库
Here?
为什么
Why?
因为他要么会给我证据
′Cause he′s either gonna give me evidence
证明夜马
that proves that Nighthorse
是赌场犯罪幕后黑手的证据
is behind the criminal activity at the casino
要么会试图杀了我
or he′s gonna try and kill me.
只要他有这个企图 我就能逮捕他
Murder attempt is all I need to arrest him.
太好了
That′s great.
只不过到时候你已经死了
Except you′ll be dead.
芳纶[防弹衣]
Kevlar?
你变了
You′ve changed.
没错
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表