剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Good. That means they don't have anything on you.
我到达前
Uh, please don't say another word to them
不要再跟他们交谈 懂吗
until I get there, okay?
不好意思
But I'm... I'm sorry.
我还不知道你叫什么
I... I... I didn't get your name.
你能...再说一遍吗
Can you... Can you repeat it?
大流士·伯恩斯
Darius Burns.
知道了
Got it.
好的 我马上就到
Okay, great. I'll be right there.
沃特 我理解那种被死亡笼罩的感觉
Walt, I know what it feels like to have a death weigh on you.
我每天都会想起赫克托
I think about Hector every day.
赫克托还活着
因此 从某些程度上来说 没错
And so, in a way, yes,
赫克特还活着 作为一种理念和希望
Hector lives as an idea and a hope.
有没有可能
Is it also possible
有人继承了赫克特的衣钵
that somebody's picking up Hector's mantle?
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
赫克托还活着
马赛厄斯想要以贩毒逮捕乔伊
Mathias tried to arrest Joey for dealing,
可每次都被他逃脱了 所以他很挫败
but he could never hold him, so he was frustrated.
成为赫克托能让他解决这一切
Becoming Hector would get him around all that.
马赛厄斯不是唯一一个
Mathias is not the only one
因保留区法律限制而感到挫败的人
who is frustrated with the limit of Reservation law.
从我开办这个法律援助中心以来
Since I started this legal aid center,
亨利只亨利只求过我一次
Henry has asked for my help exactly one time.
他想领养一个叫明根的夏安族人
He wanted to foster a Cheyenne child named Mingan.
-亨利领养了一个孩子 -没有
- Henry's fostering a child? - No.
因为那男孩最终自杀了
Because the boy ended up killing himself.
来罐雷尼尔
I'll take a Rainier.
今天来得挺早啊
Knocking off a little early today?
直接来两罐吧
Why don't you go ahead and make it two?
有什么愁事吗
Something on your mind?
凯迪觉得我该退休了
Cady thinks I should retire.
她怎么会有这种想法
Why does she think that?
很显然 是因为这一行我♥干♥得太久了
Apparently, I've been doing the job for so long
影响到了我的判断力
that, uh, it's affecting my judgment.
你认同这一点吗
Do you agree?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许她说得没错
Maybe she's right.
也许我不能再用老方法
Maybe I can't do the job the way I used to,
自以为是的方法来工作
the way I should.
有时候我发现
Sometimes I find myself
真♥相♥就在我眼前 却被我忽视了
staring right at the truth without even seeing it,
就是因为我不愿相信那就是真♥相♥
all because I don't want to see it.
人性使然
Human nature.
有时候...这并不是我的错
Sometimes... it's not my fault.
有时候我之所以看不透
Sometimes I can't see it
是因为有人在躲着我
because someone else is hiding it from me.
我觉得你说的话有所指
I feel like you are now talking about something very specific.
把衬衫脱掉
Take off your shirt.
什么
What?
如果你就是我所说的那个人
If you're who I believe you are,
你的身上就肯定有弹孔
you have a bullet wound somewhere on your body.
我觉得你已经喝醉了
I do not think you need another one of these.
我在树林中击中了赫克托
I shot Hector in the woods,
就在加布被强♥奸♥的篝火附近
right near that bonfire where Gab's rapists were.
我们在地上发现了血迹
We found blood on the ground,
所以我知道他被击中了
so I knew I hit him.
-你在说什么 -你能看着我的眼睛
- What are you saying? - Can you look me in the eye
告诉我你不是赫克托吗
and tell me you're not Hector?
放开我的胳膊
Let go of my arm.
别再骗我了 亨利
Stop lying to me, Henry.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
我一直在致力于帮助别人
All I ever do is try and help people,
可对我的回报
and all I ever get in return
却是别人对我的欺骗和隐瞒
is people lying to me and hiding things.
难道你不明白吗
Has it dawned on you that
有时候人们不想对你说实话
sometimes people do not tell you the truth
是因为他们想保护你
because they want to protect you?
这是什么狗屁借口
That's a bullshit excuse.
不 这是爱
No, that is love.
可在你眼中却是不忠
But you choose to see it as disloyalty.
欺骗就是不忠
Dishonesty is disloyalty.
违反我所代表的法律就是纯粹的背叛
And breaking the law when I am the law is absolutely disloyal!
你根本无法想象
You cannot know what it takes
在保留地与暴♥力♥ 毒品
to fight back the violence and drugs
以及自杀作斗争要付出多大代价
and suicides on the Res.
自杀
Suicides.
-你是说明根·劲松吗 -没错 就是明根
- Like Mingan Pine's? - Yes, like Mingan.
-放开我的胳膊 -我就想听你亲口说
- Now let go of my arm! - I just want to hear you say it.
说吧
Tell me.
说你就是赫克托
Tell me you're Hector!
我竟然对你那么信任
Why would I trust you with something like that
就连你的亲生女儿都不信任你
when your own daughter does not trust you enough
她被捕后都不愿打电♥话♥给你
to call you after she has been arrested?
我就知道是你
I know it's you!
你真是疯了
You are out of control!
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表