剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
当我的自♥由♥被囚禁 被剥夺
To be confined, deprived of my freedom...
再也感受不到指尖的灵魂
unable to feel the soil between my fingers, under my nails
再也嗅不到暴风雨的气息
or to smell a rainstorm approaching...
让我生不如死
that's not living.
这才是真正的残忍♥之至的惩罚
That's the very definition of cruel, unusual punishment.
我不能 警长
I can't, Sheriff.
我不能这么活下去
I can't live like this.
所以你不能自♥由♥地活着 你就选择死亡
So if you can't live free, you choose to die.
即使对于你来说这听起来也有点极端
Well, that seems a little extreme, even for you.
绝望之人做绝望之事
Desperate men do desperate things.
我明白 钱斯
I understand, Chance.
身陷囹圄的生活
The idea of living my life behind bars,
哪怕只有一年
even one year of my life...
我都无法面对
I don't think I could face that.
那真的是地狱般的生活
That would be pure hell.
而且考虑到你对小维做的事
And given what you did to Vic...
这正是你应得的
it's exactly what you deserve.
-警卫 -不 警长
- Guard. - No, Sheriff.
结束了
Ready.
警长 不要
Don't, Sheriff. Sheriff, don't.
警长我需要你的帮助
Sheriff, I need your help!
求你了 警长
Sheriff! Please!
警长 不要走 求你了
Sheriff, don't walk out of here! Please!
20年后见
I'll see you in 20 years.
贱♥人♥
Bastard!
沃特 你好
Oh. Hey, Walt.
你刚从县部落监狱回来
You just getting back from Tri-County?
是的
Yeah.
钱斯想要什么
So, what did Chance want?
慈悲
Mercy.
他想让我把他转移到死囚牢房♥
He wanted me to help get him moved to death row.
他想获得死刑
What, he wants the death penalty?
囚禁对于他来说就是折磨
Captivity for him is like torture.
他宁愿死亡
He'd-- He'd rather die.
你要帮助他吗
Are you gonna help him?
不
No.
法官已经进行了宣判
The judge has already handed down his sentence.
已经结束了 我不应该再干涉法律了
It's done. It's not for me to interfere with the law.
我已经因此陷入了麻烦之中
That kind of behavior's been getting me into trouble.
是的
Yeah, right.
沃特
Walt?
市长来看你了
The mayor is here to see you.
索耶
Sawyer?
他来干什么
What's he want?
来看你
To see you.
我大一的时候尝试打橄榄球
You know, I tried playing football when I was a freshman.
-想像我自己是一名中后卫 -结果怎么样
- Fancied myself a linebacker. - How'd that work out?
一年来我每一场球都被撞得东倒西歪
Well, I got my bell rung just about every play for a year
直到后来我明白辩论更适合我
before I realized debate was more my speed.
每场球之后
After every game,
我爸爸会给我买♥♥一杯奶昔
my dad would buy me one of these milkshakes
只是让被踢屁♥股♥的我感觉好一些
just to make me feel better about getting my butt kicked.
所以你为什么要让我感觉好一些呢
So, what are you trying to make me feel better about?
真逃不过你的眼睛
Well, can't get anything past you.
这是我的职责
That's my job.
是的
Right.
-你知道我要重新竞选了 -是的
- So, you know I'm up for re-election soon. - I do.
你比所有人都清楚
And you know better than anybody
眼中钉的疼痛
what a pain in the ass that can be,
这些天尤其如此
especially these days.
现在在职确实不好过
It's a bad time to be an incumbent.
布鲁斯 见到你很高兴
How you doing, Bruce? Good to see you.
索耶 为什么给我买♥♥奶昔
Sawyer, why did you buy me a milkshake?
今早我指导县委委员起草了
This morning, I directed the county commissioners
一份请求给州长
to submit a request to the governor
让你暂时离开办公室
to have you temporarily removed from office.
索耶 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Sawyer, what the hell are you talking about?
只是临时的 好吗
It's only temporary. All right?
等到这场过失致死的诉讼风波过去
Just while this wrongful death lawsuit plays itself out.
但是在这段时间里
But between that and all the stuff in the papers recently,
你会成为我实施
you've become the most visible way for me
反腐平台计划的最得力的助手
to lay out my anti-corruption platform.
反腐
Anti-corruption?
索耶你是了解我的
Sawyer, you know me better than that.
这个工作我♥干♥了很多年了
I've been doing this job for years.
除了公众演讲比较差之外
Nobody's ever accused me of anything
没有人指责过我
except being a bad public speaker.
沃特这不是私人恩怨
Walt, this isn't personal.
我在为你考虑 你懂的
I think the world of you. You know that.
但是我们是公众人物 而且你的公众声誉
But we're public figures, and your public reputation,
也大不如前了
well, it's-- it's not what it used to be.
我这几周过得很糟
Look, I've had a bad couple of weeks,
但是只要让我有机会接手我的案子
but once I get a chance to make my case--
如果你被宣布无罪 我将是最高兴的人
If you get cleared, nobody's gonna be happier than me.
但是我现在要冒个险
But I got to play the odds right now.
如果联调局拿出了证据 你就完蛋了
And when that FBI evidence comes out, you're gonna be toxic.
什么联调局的证据
What FBI evidence?
关于我的案子塔克·巴吉特告诉了你什么
Did Tucker Baggett tell you something about my case?
我已经说的够多了
Look, I've already said more than I should.
告诉我巴吉特跟你说了什么 索耶
You tell me what the hell Baggett told you, Sawyer!
不要冲着我喊 沃特
Don't you snap at me, Walt.
我本可以背后捅你一刀 但是我没有
Now, I could have blindsided you with this, but I didn't.
我这是在县委委员面前的缓兵之计
I'm slow-walking this process through the county commissioners.
而且我本可以去找州长本人的
And I could have gone to the governor himself.
我这么做是出于对你的尊重
I'm doing that out of the respect I have for you.
至少你应该回报我一些尊重
The least you could do is show me some respect in return.
这些是什么
What's all this?
这是我冥想的地方
This is where I meditate.
找我做什么
To what do I owe the honor?
我想告诉你我联♥系♥了你为
Well, um, I wanted to tell you that I reached out to the people
那份工作推荐的人
that you recommended for the jobs
他们一两周内就要开始上班了
and that they're all gonna start in the next week or two.
非常好
Great. That's great.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing that.
我还想征求你的同意
I also wanted to ask your blessing
再加一个人的名字进名单
to add one more name to the list.
你找到了有法律经验的人
You found somebody with legal experience?
没有
No, no, but...
但是她非常主动
she shows real initiative.
好的
Okay.
我会在预算里再加一个员工的
I'll add one more employee to the budget.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
没有了
No.
实际上
Well, actually, uh...
实际上和我的父亲有关
Actually, it's-- it's my dad.
他怎么了
What about him?
我担心他
I'm worried about him...
也担心你
and you.
你知道
Well, you know.
我和你父亲对几乎所有的事
Your dad and I have always...
都持完全不懂的看法
been on opposite sides of pretty much everything.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我爱我的父亲
I love my dad.
但是我不赞同他的做法
But I don't always agree with him.
我不想让你觉得我和他
And I-I don't want you to think
对你有同样的看法
that I-I share his feelings about you.
我没这么觉得
Well, I don't.
你现在是这么说的
You say that now.
但是他却不是这么做的
But he's acting... differently.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表