剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
完全不明白
I really don't.
但我看到你有危险时
But I saw him go through hell
他宛如置身地狱
when your life was in danger.
所以当他来联♥系♥你
And so when he reaches out to contact you,
他值得你给一个答复
he deserves a response.
当然他不仅仅就值得一个答复
He deserves more than that, of course,
但是你也不能什么都不给他
but he sure as hell doesn't deserve less.
你不行
Not from you.
谁也不行
Not from anyone.
-妈妈 不要 -我们要离开这里
- Mom, no! - We've got to get out of here!
-你不能走 -不
- You can't leave! - No!
-我不知道发生了什么 -冷静点
- I don't know what happened! - Okay, calm down.
不 我要回家
No, no. I need to get home.
冷静点 你很安全
Calm down, okay? You're in a safe place.
-我知道 -我病很重 我需要药
- I know. - I'm very sick. I need my medicine.
你现在这种状态 我不能让你女儿
All right, I cannot release your daughter into your custody
处于你的监管之下
when you are in this state, all right?
好吧 我把她留在这里
Okay, fine, I'll just leave her here,
-但我得回家 -你没有车
- but I need to go home. - You do not have a car.
-那我叫一辆车 -交给我
- Okay, then I'll call a cab! - I got this.
请你把电♥话♥放下来
Please put the phone down, all right?
别这样看我 别把我当成一个坏妈妈
Don't look at me like that. Don't look at me like I'm a bad mom.
我不会那么说的 我没有那么说
You know, I wouldn't say that. That's not what I said, okay?
你不是坏妈妈 天 该死
You're not a bad mom. Oh, God! Shit!
好吧
Okay.
-对不起 -不 没事
- I'm sorry. - No, okay.
-好吧 -对不起
- Okay. All right. - I'm so sorry.
不 不 没事
Nope, nope. It's fine.
-没事 -不
- All right, okay. - No!
不要碰我 不
Please don't touch me! No! Aah! Aah!
好吧
Okay.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我以为这间房♥没人住
I was told that this room was unoccupied.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我是朗迈尔警长
Well, I'm Sheriff Longmire.
我能问你几个问题吗 小姐...
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions, Miss...
是太太
Missus, actually.
香娜·克劳福德太太
It's Mrs. Shawna Crawford.
没事 进来吧
No, come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我等下就要去工作了
I have to go to work in a few minutes,
所以我的时间不多
so I don't have long to talk.
什么工作
What kind of work?
我是公♥司♥旅行社代理人
I'm a travel agent for a company
公♥司♥名叫定制旅途 马萨诸塞州的
called Manifest Destinations, out of Massachusetts.
我是来评估酒店
I'm here touring the hotel,
定制旅行套餐之类的
putting travel packages together and such.
你需要些什么
So, what do you need?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
你确定你是警长
Are you sure you're the sheriff
而不是我丈夫雇的什么私♥人♥侦♥探♥吗
and not some P.I. my husband hired?
非常确定
Pretty certain, yeah.
我认识他
Yeah, I recognize him.
前几晚我看到他在赌博
I saw him gambling a few nights ago.
他看上去...很安全
He looked... safe.
老实说 我当时有点寂寞 也有点醉
And I was a bit lonely and a bit tipsy, to be honest.
所以我们调了一会情
So, we flirted a little bit.
我甚至写下了我的房♥间号♥码
I even wrote down my room number,
但我估计他不感兴趣
but I guess he wasn't interested.
那是我最后一次见到他
And that was the last I saw of him.
我甚至连他的名字都不知道
I actually never even got his name.
那是哪天晚上
What night was this?
前天晚上
It was two nights ago.
你昨晚看到他了吗
Did you see him last night?
不 就那一晚 怎么了
No, just the one night. Why?
尽早发现他死在我们县
Well, he was found dead in my county this morning.
他死了
He's dead?
我正在努力拼凑他最后几天是怎么过的
I'm trying to piece together his last few days.
如果你能告诉我
Is there anything you could
你们说了些什么的话
tell me about your conversation?
好吧
Uh, okay.
我们的对话
Our conversation, um...
他夸我词汇量大
Uh, well, he complimented me on my vocabulary,
我还是挺惊喜的
which was a nice surprise.
然后他说他运气正旺
Um, and he said he was on a lucky streak
所以不能下桌
so he couldn't leave the table.
我记得我还想过如果他真的来我的房♥间
And I remember thinking that if he did come to my room,
其实我只会感到失望
I was setting myself up for disappointment.
为什么
How so?
因为我和他聊的越多 越发现他很醉
The more I talked to him, I realized he was wasted.
-文森特喝醉了 -他掩饰得很好
- Vincent was drunk? - He masked it well.
他没有胡言乱语什么的
He wasn't slurring his words or anything.
但他的眼睛和口气出♥卖♥♥♥了他
But his eyes and breath gave it away.
你在等电♥话♥吗
You expecting a call?
没有
No.
但你有一个电♥话♥
Well, you're getting one.
是的
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
我是香娜·克劳福德
This is Shawna Crawford.
是的 这里是503号♥房♥
Yes, this is room 503.
是找你的
It's for you.
我在医院和梅丽莎·帕尔一起
I'm at the hospital with Melissa Parr.
出什么事了
What happened?
我觉得我们可能找到了另一个动机
I think we might have just found another motive.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我收到你的信息了
Hey, I, uh -- I got your message,
你说得没错
and you're absolutely right.
不管这女孩的妈妈有没有嫌疑
Suspect or not, that girl's mother
她都不适合继续照顾一个孩子了
is in no shape to take care of a child.
如果没有其他合适的家庭
So if -- if there isn't any other available family,
她可能得暂时安置在社工那儿
she's gonna have to be placed with a social worker.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah, um...
我也收到你其他的信息了
I -- I got your other messages, too.
好的
Yeah, uh...
我要把你的衬衫和其他衣服寄给你吗
So, should I just mail your blouse and other clothes to you?
不 不 我会来取的
No, no, I'll pick them up.
沃特 我知道我们应该谈谈
Look, Walt, I know that we need to talk,
但你现在很忙
but you're -- you're busy now,
我们以后再聊吧
so we'll just talk later.
好吗
Okay.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
梅丽莎·帕尔正在检查室里
Melissa Parr is in an exam room.
-奥利维亚在哪 -弗格支开了她
- Where's Olivia? - Ferg's keeping her distracted.
文森特·帕尔的血检报告也出来了
We also got Vincent Parr's blood tests back.
文森特死时喝醉了
Vincent was drunk when he died.
超出法定开车浓度一倍 你怎么知道的
Twice the legal limit. How did you know?
503室告诉我的 这扇门后有什么
Room 503. So what's behind this door?
出什么事了
What happened?
我再也没法隐瞒真♥相♥了
I couldn't hide the truth anymore.
什么真♥相♥
The truth about what?
文森特
Vincent.
没事的
It's okay.
牛仔比尔抢劫波兹曼银行
这是六个月来第四起
This is the fourth robbery in six months
被当局称为牛仔比尔的人
by a bank robber authorities
犯下的银行劫案
have taken to calling Cowboy Bill.
目击者称这个牛仔比尔...
Witnesses describe this Cowboy Bill as being...
你有J吗
Do you have any jacks?
来钓鱼吧
Go fish.
取两万
...pulling in $20,000.
我马上回来 不许偷看
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表