剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你在这里干什么 看上去跟兄弟会小伙似的
What are you doing over there? You look like a frat boy.
我在安装安全系统
I'm installing a security system.
要是有人想闯进来
Somebody tries to come through the door,
就会弄翻这些罐头
they knock the cans over.
我只想让你感觉安全点
I just want you to feel safe.
-我有安全感 -真的吗
- I do. - You sure?
塔玛的事...
Look, what happened with Tamar --
的确很难承受
It -- It was -- It was a lot,
我觉得我们不该假装
and I don't think that we should try to pretend
没发生过
it didn't happen or anything,
但我觉得我们俩都知道
but I-I think we also both know
她不会再回来了
that she's not gonna come back.
是啊 但我这几年惹过其他乱子
Sure. But I've poked some other hornets' nests over the years.
再小心也不够小心
You can't be too careful.
但是 如果你没事
But, uh, well, if you're okay,
也许该...重新翻身上马
maybe it's time to, you know, get back on the horse.
我不是说你是马
Not that you're the horse in, um,
不是那种比喻
that particular metaphor
或者...我要去...
or that, um, I'm going to get on --
-好吧 -好
- Okay, okay. - Yeah.
没事的 牛仔
It's okay, cowboy.
看你这么辛辛苦苦
Um, seeing as how you've installed
为我安置安全系统
a security system for me and all,
也许我们该...
um, maybe it's time we should just...
等等
Wait.
我回来了
I'm back.
过来
Come here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yup.
这房♥间总觉得很扫兴
There's something about this room that kind of kills the mood.
是的
Yup.
你知道我小时候喜欢干什么吗
You know what I used to do when I was a teenager?
真傻
This is silly.
很漂亮 很棒 但是...
I mean, it's beautiful, and it's very sweet, but...
等等
Wait.
你在干什么
What -- What are you doing?
录音带
A cassette?
-一盒录音带 -是的
- A cassette tape? - Yeah.
你肯定迷倒了不少姑娘吧
Oh, you just got all the girls, didn't you?
我要把外套脱了
I'll take my coat off.
给我
Here, um...
帮我拉一下
Pull that off.
我知道
Yeah. I got it.
好吧...行了
Okay, just -- Okay, there we go.
好吧
Oh! Sh-- Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay there?
等等 我觉得我撞到变速杆了
Okay. Oh, wait. I think I hit the gear shift.
那不是变速杆
It's not the gear shift.
让我...
Let me -- You know...
如果我试着...好吧
If I try to... Oh, okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Okay.
别说 感觉不大好
Don't say that. That doesn't sound good.
沃特 你把我...
Walt, you're taking my...
我没法跨过方向盘
I can't get over the wheel.
我记得没这么难啊
I remember this being easier.
-阿莎 -操
- Asha? - Shit!
你好 朗迈尔小姐
Hi, Miss Longmire.
你把限制令给JP了吗
So, did you give J.P. The restraining order?
给了
I did.
他接受了吗
How, uh, did he take it?
我趁他工作的时候给的 所以他不好发作
I gave it to him at work, so he was, you know, reserved.
阿莎 你一直睡在这里吗
Asha, have you been sleeping here?
你也没告诉我该去哪儿啊
Well, you didn't tell me where I was supposed to go.
阿莎 我很抱歉
Oh, Asha, I'm -- I'm so sorry.
我以为你会和你的家人或朋友一起
I just assumed you'd stay with family or friends.
但是JP知道他们住在哪儿
But J.P. Knows where they all live.
他会来找我的
He'd come and find me.
他不该来
He's not supposed to.
所以我们才要给他限制令
That's why we gave him the restraining order.
JP知道如果他有所企图
J.P. Knows that if he tries anything,
即使见你一面 都会被逮捕
even just coming to see you, he can be arrested.
你觉得那样就能阻止他吗
You think that'll stop him?
好吧 你先进来吧
Okay, um, why don't you come inside?
我们给你弄点吃的
We'll get you something to eat.
你能休息一下 我们想点办法
You can rest a little until we figure something out.
你有箱子或...
Do you have a suitcase or...?
没有 我...
No, I...
我什么都没带 除了我穿的
I didn't bring anything, except what I'm wearing.
没事的 阿莎
It's gonna be okay. Okay, Asha?
我待会去一趟你家 趁JP还在上班
I'll stop by your place later and pick up some of your things
拿点你的东西
while J.P.'S at work.
我是警长 是你们打电♥话♥的吗
Sheriff's department. You guys called?
好吧 首先
Okay, first things first,
如果那东西在他或她身下 还是归我们
if it is underneath him or her, we get it.
我们应该为他帮我们而支付发现者费
Hey, we should pay him a finders fee for his help.
-感觉那样才对 -好吧 但是我们找到的
- You know, that just seems right. - Okay, fine, but we solved it.
希望你能同意 警长
I need you to agree to that, Sheriff.
我明白你们找到了些什么
I understand you found something.
我们希望我们找到了些什么
Well, we're hoping we found something.
但我们发现了一个人
We definitely found someone.
他死了 或者说她
He's dead. Or she.
在哪儿
Where?
你们在那棵树上发现了一具尸体
You found a dead body up in that tree?
-不 树下 -那是中空的
- No, down in that tree. - It's hollow.
-给他看视频 -好
- Show him the video. - Yeah.
等着 等着
Hold on. Hold on.
你们俩看起来很高兴
You two seem happy about this.
那是因为如果那里面有尸体
That's because if there's a body in there,
就说明我们绝对没找错
then we're definitely right.
-什么 -安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏
- About what? - Anson Hamilton's treasure.
-你听说过吗 -没有
- You heard about that, right? - Nope.
这个密苏里的富豪 埋了一大笔宝藏
So, this rich guy in Missouri -- Yeah, he buried a treasure,
然后留下了一首藏有线索的诗
then he wrote a poem full of -- of -- of clues
暗示宝藏埋葬的地点
about where he buried it, okay,
然后把诗放到网上
and then put that poem on the Internet.
你们有那首诗吗
You have that poem?
我们都背下来了
Oh, we have the whole damn thing memorized.
关键的信息写道 "去阿布萨罗卡斯 翻山越岭
The key couplet reads, "To the Absarokas, past hill and hollow,
来到一个无人能到的地方"
search for a place no man can follow."
这里是阿布萨罗卡县
This is Absaroka County.
这树是中空的 没人能到里面去
That tree is definitely a hollow where no man can follow.
还有这里 等一下
Okay, here it is. Wait.
我们爬上去 把摄像机吊下去
So, we climbed up and we dropped a GoPro down,
看到了这一幕
and this is what we saw.
你看到那头发了吗
You see that hair?
那是人的头发 肯定是个人头
That's human hair. That's got to be a human head.
这家伙在我们之前解开了这首诗的秘密
This guy must have solved the poem before us,
他想下去去宝藏 却失败了
and he went down to get the treasure and couldn't get out.
你要怎么把他弄出来 警长
So, how you gonna get him out, Sheriff?
顺道去了那家新百吉饼店
Stopped by that new bagel place.
感觉终于上了点档次
Finally a bit of civilization here.
你的要加熏鲑鱼吗
Did you want lox on yours?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
出什么事了 有人探索大树的时候卡住了
So, what happened? Someone got stuck exploring the tree?
-我们去看看 -他下面有什么东西
- Let's go see. - Hey, is there anything else under him?
-我要上去 -不行
- I'm going up. - No, you're not.
后退 交给我们
Back up. Let us do our job.
不管这是谁 都已经在这卡了好久
Whoever this is, been in there a while.
基本是一具干尸了
Practically a mummy.
那首诗什么时候发布的
How long ago was that poem published?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表