剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Jacob Nighthorse hired me to open a legal-aid center.
你在给雅各工作
You are working for Jacob?
沃特知道吗
Does Walt know about this?
他知道
He does.
他也明白我是个大人了
And he also knows that I am a grown adult,
完全可以对自己的选择负责
fully capable of making my own decisions.
是你告诉他的呢还是他自己发现的
Did you tell him, or did he figure it out?
我告诉他的
No, I told him.
没有全部都说就是了
I didn't tell him everything.
所以你瞒了什么
What did you leave out?
雅各给我的工资是多少
How much money Jacob gave me.
他给你的工资是
How much did he give you?
750,000.
美元
Dollars?
嗯
Yes.
好慷慨
That is generous.
-你不高兴了 -我只是很惊讶
- You're upset. - I am surprised.
显然你不是唯一一个不高兴的了
Yeah, well, apparently you're not the only one.
已经有人投诉了
There's already been complaints.
雅各对保留区做了很多承诺
Jacob made a lot of promises to the tribe.
那些部落赌币值多少钱
How much were these tribal casino checks?
大概比你的工资少745,000美元吧
About $745,000 less than yours.
亨利 你知不知道
Henry, do you have any idea
在保留区哪里可以租到办公室
where I can find some office space on the Res?
因此我能把这些钱回馈到保护区
So I can start putting this money back into the community?
这里没什么传统的办公地点
There is not much in the way of traditional office space.
你可能得尝试在你看来"非传统"的方式
You may have to be non-traditional in your thinking.
奥利维亚今天不能来学校
Olivia can't make it to school today,
她让我过来帮她交读书报告
but she wanted me to turn in her book report.
奥利维亚 她总是这么认真
Olivia -- she's so conscientious.
但为什么是你过来
But why are you dropping it off?
我想向您问几个关于奥利维亚爸爸的问题
Well, I wanted to ask you a few questions about Olivia's father.
文森特
Vincent.
他是个好人
He's one of the good ones.
体贴 可靠 在学校很积极
Attentive, reliable, active in the school.
不过那不奇怪 因为他在高中
But that's no surprise -- he's the guidance counselor
当辅♥导♥员
over at the high school.
那些学生很幸运有他做辅♥导♥员
They're lucky to have him.
文森特·帕尔失踪了
Well, Vincent Parr has gone missing.
最后一次被看到是昨晚进入四箭赌场
He was last seen going into the Four Arrows Casino last night.
那个赌场
The casino?
听上去不像他啊
That doesn't sound like him.
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
八卦一个学生的家庭生活
It's unprofessional to gossip
不太专业
about a student's home life.
如果是帮一个学生找她失踪的爸爸
Well, it's not unprofessional to help
那就没有不专业了
locate a student's missing parent.
有可能是因为奥利维亚的妈妈
It's possible that Olivia's mother
惹上了一些麻烦
got herself into trouble,
文森特需要钱来帮她
and Vincent needed money to bail her out.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
我不能证明啥 但我确实看到她
I can't prove anything, but when I do see her,
就几次 在抽搐
which is rare, she's real jittery.
抽搐 吸毒那样
Jittery -- like drugs?
如果有人知道我这样说
If word got out that I was saying something like that
我的一个学生家长 我会失去工作
about a parent of one of my students, I could lose my job.
知道了
Okay.
如果文森特真的出了什么事
If something has happened to Vincent,
你觉得奥利维亚跟着她妈妈安全吗
do you think Olivia would be safe in her mother's care?
这个问题我实在不能回答
I really can't give you an honest answer on that.
你找到文森特了么
Did you find Vincent?
还没 但是弗格森警官
No luck so far, but Deputy Ferguson
还在赌场找 所以
is still at the casino searching, so...
我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
赌场挺大的
Well, that casino's pretty big.
搜索整个区域会耗点时间
It's gonna take a while to cover the whole place, um...
你知道你丈夫昨晚为什么会去赌场吗
Do you know why your husband was at the casino last night?
不知道
No.
我记得的最后一件事是他和奥利维亚
The last I knew, he and Olivia
加完油在回来的路上
were driving back from getting gas.
真的吗
Is that true?
不是的
No.
我们先是在加油站
We were at the gas station earlier.
我们刚到赌场的时候爸爸给妈妈打了电♥话♥
We had just arrived at the casino when dad called mom.
你♥爸♥爸为什么要对你妈撒谎
Why'd your dad fib to your mom?
爸爸说赌场的事情是我们之间的秘密
Dad said the casino was our secret.
他说不会有事的
He said it was okay
鉴于他前天晚上赢了很多钱
since he'd won so much money the night before.
前天晚上
The night before?
他赢了多少
How much money did he win?
我不晓得
I don't know.
奥利维亚 你介意我和你妈妈
Olivia, do you mind giving me
单独聊几句吗
a few minutes alone with your mother?
萨福德老师今天给你布置了练习题
Ms. Safford gave me your worksheets for today.
如果你需要的话露比会很乐意帮你
Now, I know Ruby would be happy to help you if you need it.
好的
Okay.
不好意思这可能有点直接
I'm sorry if this is a little direct,
但是文森特是不是有赌瘾
but does Vincent have a gambling problem?
没 应该没有
No, I don't think so.
他连续两个晚上去赌场你一次都不知道
You didn't know he was at the casino either night?
我不知道
No, I didn't.
你们家现在有财务问题吗
Does your family have financial problems right now?
没 文森特在高中的工作
No, Vincent's job at the high school
是他最好的一份工作
is the best job he's ever had.
所以你当时不知道他在赌场
So, if you didn't know he was at the casino,
你以为他本来在哪里
where'd you think he was?
我没怎么多想
I didn't think about it, really.
文森特通常会去接奥利维亚放学
Well, Vincent usually picks up Olivia after school
然后带她去数学家教那里或者去练习钢琴
and then takes her to her math tutor or piano practice.
之后有时候他们
After that, sometimes they
会去买♥♥晚餐或是杂货 然后就回家
pick up dinner or groceries, then they head home.
他们一般几点到家
What time do they usually come home?
我不清楚
I don't know.
怎么会不知道
Why not?
他们回家的时候我不一定醒着
I'm not always awake when they get home.
怎么了
Yeah?
沃特 我能和你谈谈吗
Walt, can I talk to you?
好
Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
弗格刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Ferg just called.
发现了一具尸体 中年男性
A body turned up, middle-aged male.
和文森特·帕尔的体型相符
And it fits Vincent Parr's description.
知道了
Okay.
我现在就去赌场
I'll take a ride out to the casino.
他不是在赌场被发现的
No, he's not at the casino.
弗格说尸体是在
Ferg said the body is
32公里外 县的另一边发现的
on the other side of the county, 20 miles away.
那辆公交车为什么在这里
What's the bus doing here?
一个小孩发现的尸体 他们当时正从
One of the kids found the body when they were walking
那边的活动屋往公交站走
from that trailer park over there to the bus stop.
蝶蛹移♥动♥别♥墅♥
司机觉得留一个尸体不管不太好
Driver felt conflicted about leaving a dead body.
那他怎么看将一群学生
How'd he feel about exposing
放在一个会造成心理伤害的环境中呢
a bus full of kids to emotional trauma?
我把尸体盖起来了 而且我不觉得
Well, I covered the body up, but I don't think
我们需要担心这些小孩会受到心理伤害
we need to worry about these kids being traumatized.
告诉司机他可以走了
Tell the driver he can leave.
叫那些小孩把照片给删了
Tell those kids to erase those pictures from their phones.
这就是那个父亲吗
Is that the father?
看着应该是
Looks like him.
如果他最后被看到是在赌场
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表