剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I think I would know.
怎么知道
How?
我不知道 好吗
I-I don't know, all right?
但是
But this--
这些所有的一切都不合适 好吗
this is all sorts of crazy amounts of inappropriate, okay?
你不能住在隔壁
You can't-- You can't move in next door.
我也不需要你带我去医院
And I don't need you taking me to the hospital.
我只是需要休息
I just need to get some sleep.
好吧
Fine.
你先睡吧 但明早一起来
You go to sleep, but I'm taking you to the hospital
我就要带你去医院
first thing in the morning.
晚安
Good night.
有玛拉基的消息吗
Any sign of Malachi?
没有
No.
但是我觉得我们
But I think our Malachi problem
要处理的玛拉基问题和我们想象中的不太一样
is not quite the Malachi problem we have been imagining.
什么意思
Meaning?
我认为他还活着
I believe he's alive.
如果那是真的我们就没有玛拉基的问题了
Well, if that's true, we don't have a Malachi problem at all.
玛拉基问题还存在
But we do.
我认为玛拉基就是在石头上
I think Malachi is the one who
写"赫克托还活着"的人
wrote "Hector lives" in rocks.
他想要陷害赫克托
He's the one who's trying to frame Hector.
沃特现在怀疑赫克托是你
Who Walt now suspects is you.
是的
Yes.
沃特知道我保险箱的密♥码♥
And Walt knows the combination to my safe.
他搜索我的住处就会发现这个
And if he searched my place, he would find this.
我知道我们有约定 马赛厄斯
I know that we have a deal, Mathias,
但是赫克托要低调一段时间了
but Hector needs to lay low for a while.
而且我们要把它还回到墙上
And we need to return that to the wall.
你没忘什么东西吧
Aren't you forgetting something?
也许吧
Probably.
赫克托的头值一笔赏金
Hector has a bounty on his head.
上一次我去找赫克托
Last time I went to find Hector,
我在墙上找到他了
I went looking for him out at that wall.
你怎么知道那些贪婪的赏金猎人
What makes you think some greedy bounty hunter
现在没有潜伏在周围呢
isn't lurking out there right now?
如我所说 我不能再保守秘密了
Well, like I said, I cannot keep it any longer.
我想你已经完成
I think you've lived up to the terms of our deal.
我们的协议了
It's time to move on.
赫克托已经死了
Hector's dead.
-你确定吗 -暂时是的
- Are you sure? - For now.
赫克托之前可以死而复生
Hector's come back from the dead before.
谁又说他不能再次回来呢
Who's to say he won't come back again?
睡一会吧 站熊
Get some sleep, Standing Bear.
你很累了
You look like shit.
弗格 有小维的消息吗
Ferg, have you heard from Vic?
没有
No.
你找到蒙特了吗
Did you ever find Monte?
我查到了他的地址
Yeah. I got his address right here.
好吧...
All right, well, uh...
我有一件事 想让你帮个忙
I have a little project that I could use a hand with.
-好的 -在你答应之前
- Okay. - Well, before you say yes,
你要先明白
you should know that it's not,
严格来说并不算合法
strictly speaking, uh, legal.
你把枪给地检办公室了吗
Did you, uh, give the D.A.'s office the gun?
是的 如果DNA和指纹相符
Yeah. So assuming the DNA and the fingerprints match,
控方认为应该能轻松
the prosecutor thinks it should be easy
给钱斯定下谋杀罪
to get Chance convicted of murder.
-好的 -崔维斯 我没有残废
- Cool. Oh, hey. - Travis, I'm not an invalid.
不客气
You're welcome.
现在前往紧急护理中心
Now off to Urgent Care.
崔维斯 不用
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Travis, no.
我觉得没事 送我去工作吧
I feel totally fine. Just take me back to work.
照顾好自己并不是什么软弱的事
There's nothing weak about taking care of yourself,
特别是当你...还怀着孩子
especially when you're, you know, with child.
说我是孕妇或者被搞大了肚子之类的吧
Ew. Just say, like, "preggers" or "knocked up" or something.
随便你怎么说
Call it whatever you want.
我们要去看宝宝医生了
We're going to the baby doctor now.
长官 我要看你的驾驶证和注册证
Sir, I need to see your license and registration, please.
弗格森 什么事
Ferguson, what's up?
你玩我吗
You messing with me?
你刚刚开过了停车标记
You just rolled through that stop sign.
驾驶证和注册证 快点
License and registration-- now.
我家就在那边
My house is right here.
很多事故其实就出在家附近
You know, most accidents occur a mile from home.
我明白
I get it.
报复我去找警长是吧
A little payback for coming down on the sheriff, right?
只是做我该做的是 蒙蒂格马里
Just doing my job... Montgomery.
弗格森
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
我还以为你应该能意识到
Man, you'd think by now you all would realize
滥用权力是有后果的
that there's consequences for abusing your power.
塔克·巴吉特
你真的觉得我不会投诉吗
Do you seriously think that I won't file a complaint?
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
你要是不投诉我
You hold back on that complaint,
我就警告你了事
I'll let you off with just a warning.
你难道想被开罚单吗
You'd rather have the moving violation?
我怎样都可以
I mean, I'm good either way.
感觉会有点凉
This is gonna feel a little cold.
我一直跟她说现在怀孕了
I keep, uh, telling her she can't get in fights
不能出去打打杀杀的了
anymore now that she's pregnant,
但是她不听
but she won't listen.
不是这样的 你是后来才和我说的
That is not true. You told me after the fact.
而且我又不是自己找架打 崔维斯
And it's not like I went out looking for a fight, Travis.
跟她说我是对的 医生
Tell her I'm right, doc.
打架是不好的
It's never good to fight.
-早就跟你说了 -好吧 你给我出去
- See? Told you. - All right, okay. You need to leave.
-什么 -因为你吵得我心烦
- What? - Because you're annoying the shit out of me,
而且我现在怀孕了 不是应该
and aren't I supposed to be avoiding unnecessary stress
避免不必要的压力
now that I'm pregnant?
你们俩要单独谈谈吗
Do the two of you need a minute to yourselves?
-不 不用 -不 我们没事
- No. Not really. - No. No, we're fine.
我会很安静 我保证
Um, I'll-- I'll be quiet. I promise.
你做你的就好
Uh, just, you know, do your thing.
干吗
What?
天啊 那...那是什么
Oh, my God. What-- What is that?
-有什么不对妈 -不
- Is that bad? - No.
这是心跳声
It's a heartbeat.
哥们
Dude.
我阿姨很兴奋你雇我♥干♥这个活
My aunt is so psyched that you gave me this job
她都想认你做女儿了
that she wants to adopt you.
-你知道现在几点了吗 -不
- You know what time it is? - No.
已经十一点了
It's 11:00.
你九点钟就该到的
You're supposed to be here at 9:00.
好 那你愿意吗
Cool. So, you in?
-我愿意什么 -我跟你说过了
- Am I in for what? - I told you.
我阿姨想认你做女儿 进部落
My aunt wants to adopt you, like, into the tribe.
我们要共同缝制一件毛衣 算是仪式
We're putting together a sweat. You know, like, a ceremony.
然后找一位药剂师朋友
And we're getting a friend who's a medicine man.
就行了
The whole deal.
毛衣
A sweat?
那
That's...
我真的很感动
I'm really touched.
不过我倒是觉得很惊喜
I'm a little surprised, though.
你为这个部落做了很多
You have been doing a lot for this tribe.
不 我是对你感到惊喜
No, I'm-- I'm surprised by you.
我没发现你这么精神上...
I-I didn't realize that you were so spiritually--
不 但有时候的经历比佩奥特还要魔幻
No. But sometimes the experience is better than peyote.
这有点瘆人
Okay, this is kind of scary.
这是末日降临的两大启示
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表