剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
去跟你女朋友约会吧
Just go hang out with your girlfriend,
因为我能搞定
'cause I got this, okay?
我不在乎要多干活
You know, I don't mind the extra work
只要能让沃特脱离危险 好吗
if it gets a bull's-eye off Walt's back, all right?
好吧 别冲我撒气
Okay. Don't bite my head off.
你最近到底怎么回事
What is with you these days?
对不起 我不该这么说你
I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that.
这是...
This is just...
事情太多了 所以...
It's a lot, so...
不如我来负责从这里到科迪的酒店
Why don't I take all the hotels from here to Cody
你往谢里丹那个方向去查
and you go the other direction towards Sheridan?
好的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
凯迪在哪里 凯迪·朗迈尔
Where's Cady? Cady Longmire?
凯迪·朗迈尔是一名杀人凶手
Cady Longmire's a murderer!
带她去我办公室
Take her back to my office.
凯迪在问询室
Cady's in the interview room.
我女儿被捕了吗
My daughter under arrest?
没有 她只是在录口供
No, she's just giving a statement.
我要带她回家
I'm taking her home.
我刚带他去了医院
I just took him to the hospital
他以为女儿中枪了
thinking his daughter had been shot.
你自己就不能打电♥话♥给我吗
You could not find it in yourself to call me?
我忙着处理这些事
I've had my hands full with this.
保留地一般不会出现白人姑娘枪击白人男性的事
It's not often a white girl shoots a white guy on the Res.
我为你做了这么多...
After all I have done for you--
你所做的一切只够我帮你擦屁♥股♥
All you've done for me is the minimum required to save your ass.
并不代表你能得到特殊待遇
That doesn't earn you special treatment.
我还有活要干
I still have a job to do.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off her.
-爸爸 没事的 -不
- Dad, it's okay. - No, it's not.
-离她远一点 -爸爸 别说了
- Now, you leave her alone. - Dad, stop.
他们没有权力 凯迪
They got no right, Cady.
其实他们有 因为我开枪打死了一个人
Actually, they do, because I shot and I killed a man.
我觉得你不该说这种话
I'm not sure you need to be saying anything like that.
-他是谁 -我是她的律师 凯文·莫里斯
- Who's he? - I'm her lawyer. Kevin Morris.
我代表雅各·夜马
I represent Jacob Nighthorse's concerns.
凯迪打电♥话♥后他派我来的
He sent me when Cady called.
-你拿到需要的东西了吗 -是的 长官
- You get everything you need? - Yes, sir.
那你可以走了 明天再联络
Then you're free to go. We'll be in touch tomorrow.
-要我载你一程吗 凯迪 -不
- You need a ride, Cady? - No.
不 我带她回家
No, I'll take her home.
的确有来自波士顿的客人
We did have a man check in from Boston.
乔·鲍曼 他刚出去
Joe Bauman. Oh, he just went out.
你应该能在停车场找到他
You could probably catch him in the parking lot.
他开一辆白色的雪佛兰马里布
He's in a white Chevy Malibu.
谢谢
Thanks.
给我鱼柳 不要沙拉酱 不要面包
Give me a fish filet, no mayonnaise, no bun.
有无咖♥啡♥因♥片吗
And do you have caffeine-free Slice?
什么 没关系 也行
What-- That's fine. That'll do.
不要薯条
No french fries.
好 谢谢
Cool. Thank you.
搞什么 这是借来的
What the hell?! This is a rental!
抱歉 我的错
Sorry! My bad.
-要袋子吗 -不用
- Need a bag? - All good.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
就在你后面
Uh, yeah, just right behind you.
你要避孕套
You want some condoms?
不 在下面...
No, um... beneath the...
验孕棒
The pregnancy test?
你还能喊得更响吗
Could you say it any louder?
给你泡了点茶
Made you some tea.
谢谢
Oh. Uh, thank you.
还热的
Yeah. It's hot.
我真的很感谢你带我回家
I really appreciate you taking me home, Dad.
你为什么不打给我
So, why didn't you call me?
什么
What?
枪击案发生在保留区
The shooting happened on the Res,
所以...应该打给雅各
so... made sense to call Jacob.
是雅各让你遇到这种危险的
Jacob's the one who put you in danger in the first place.
他就是这么做
That's what he does.
他把别人引到容易受伤的环境中 然后...
He lures people into situations where they get hurt, and, uh...
没人能让他扯上关系
nobody can ever tie him to it.
你不用怪雅各了
Well, you can stop blaming Jacob,
因为是JP·莱特攻击我的
because it was J.P. Wright who attacked me.
我...还好有雅各的枪
And I'm-- I'm lucky that I had Jacob's gun.
夜马给了你一把枪
Nighthorse gave you a gun?
所以他知道这是在让你冒险
So he knew he was putting you at risk.
那是夏安族表达信任的方式
It's a Cheyenne gesture of trust.
也是你非常缺乏的一种特质
Something that you could use a little bit more of.
别那么幼稚 凯迪
Don't be so naive, Cady.
夜马不是你的朋友
Nighthorse is not your friend.
他是最不可靠的
He's the last one you should count on.
我本想依靠你
I wanted to count on you.
我让你帮我
I asked you to help me serve
递交对JP·莱特的限制令
that restraining order against J.P. Wright,
但你拒绝了我
and you turned me down.
你叫我辞职
You told me to quit.
如果你听我的
Well, if you listened to me,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would've happened.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我真的很累 爸爸
I'm really tired, Dad. Okay?
我现在只想睡觉
I just want to go to sleep.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
凯迪 我是亨利
Cady, it is Henry.
就是想问问你今早感觉如何
Just checking to see how you are feeling this morning
我晚些什么时候来比较合适
and to find out when would be a good time to come by later.
我想给你点东西
I may have a gift for you...
如果我能找到的话
if I can find what I am looking for.
方便时请告诉我
Let me know.
你看起来不太好 昨晚发生了什么
You look rough. What happened last night?
昨天在凯迪的办公室里发生了一点事故
There was an incident at, um, Cady's office.
什么事故
What type of incident?
枪击
A shooting.
凯迪出于自卫枪击了一个人
Cady shot a guy in self-defense.
关于波士顿来的这个杀手有任何线索吗
You come up with any leads on hit men coming in from Boston?
-凯迪开枪了 她没事吧 -她没事
- Cady shot a guy? Is she okay? - She's fine.
是她射杀了那个人
She shot him.
你昨晚知道了什么
So, what'd you learn last night?
我们从谢尔丹的航♥空♥网中
So, we got flight manifests
调出了所有主要航线
from Range Air and Frontier out of Sheridan
和科迪出来的包机的航程表
and all other major airlines and charters out of Cody.
我们追踪了一些本地旅馆的波士顿旅客
We tracked a number of Boston-based passengers to local hotels
尽可能拍下了他们的照片
and photographed as many of them as we could.
有面熟的吗
Does anyone look familiar?
当然了 这些不包含和家人一起的
Of course, none of these include anyone who's staying with family
以及乘公交车和汽车来的
or came in by bus or car.
这是谁
Who's this?
没有拍到脸
Can't make out a face.
我在他进去之前抓拍到的
Oh, I caught him just before he went inside.
丹尼斯·沃巴什
Um, Dennis Wabash.
从波士顿到明尼阿波利斯到谢里丹
Boston to Minneapolis to Sheridan.
丹尼斯·沃巴什是雅各·黑舰的老伙伴
Dennis Wabash is Jacob Blankenship's old cohort.
雅各·黑舰是谁
Who's Jacob Blankenship?
雅各·夜马之前的名字
Jacob Nighthorse before he changed his name.
根据雅各的记录 丹尼斯·沃巴什自杀了
According to Jacob's records, Dennis Wabash committed suicide.
在30年前
30 years ago.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表