剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Yep.
我开始意识到一成不变地做所有事
I started to realize that doing everything the same way
效果不是很好 所以...
hasn′t been working out too well, so...
你想过全部放弃吗
You ever think about giving it all up?
过上安全 简单的生活
Living a safe, simple life...
你就不需要芳纶了
where you don′t need Kevlar?
如果你想要那样 我绝对不会怪你
Well, I certainly wouldn′t blame you if that′s what you wanted.
也许会有这么一天吧
Maybe someday.
好吧 我走了
All right. I′m going.
等等
Hold on.
我跟你一起去
I′m going with you.
-小维 -怎么了
- Vic. - What?
我也变了
I′ve changed, too.
我不会再让你一个人干蠢事了
I′m done letting you do stupid shit on your own.
我们走
Let′s go.
真有意思 在这看到你们了
Funny meeting you guys here.
是啊
Yeah.
你肯定以为在谢恩·马登那是最后的告别了
Bet you thought we were a final goodbye from Shane Muldoon.
所以要这样吗 最后的告别
That′s what this is? A final goodbye?
没错
It is.
永远会这样结束的 玛拉基
It was always gonna end like this, Malachi.
当我开赌场时我就知道
I knew when I opened the casino
会吸引来各种各样的犯罪
that it was gonna attract the criminal element.
你一直都只是一个小流感疫苗
You were always just meant to be a flu shot,
注射到体内的一点点病毒
that little bit of virus that you inject into the body
好教会身体如何对抗感染
so the body can learn to fight off the infection.
现在身体更强壮了
And now the body′s gotten stronger,
现在该一劳永逸地根除疾病了
and it′s time to get rid of the sickness once and for all.
汉克 你应该知道这都是演戏吧
Hank, you do know that this is all for show, right?
全是假的
It′s pure theater.
他是为了哄你才这么说的
He′s saying this stuff just for your benefit.
不 都是真的
No. It′s all true.
你下令杀我 因为你早就知道
You ordered that hit on me ′cause you knew...
我会识破你的轨迹
I′d figured out your scam...
我会阻止这一切
and I was gonna put a stop to all of it.
高♥利♥贷♥ 抢劫
The loan-sharking, the muggings,
卖♥♥淫 海♥洛♥因♥
the prostitution, the heroin.
你把爱尔兰共和军的旗子放我院子里假装是黑帮
You put that IRA flag in my yard to make it look like the mob,
但我知道是你
but I know it was you.
汉克 你应该听了这些鬼话后
See, Hank? You′re supposed to listen to that crap
跑去找你的朋友 沃特·朗迈尔
and go running it over to your friend there, Walter Lawnmower.
雅各不知道 已经太迟了
Jacob doesn′t realize that he′s too late.
我已经和沃特谈过了
I talked to Walter already,
他知道雅各才是黑帮的幕后黑手
and he knows that Jacob was behind this mob deal.
他知道你
And he knows that you, uh...
伪造了对你自己的袭击 保护你的犯罪行动
faked that hit on yourself to protect your crimes.
我们都知道如果沃特·朗迈尔想证实一件事
And we all know if Walter Longmire wants something to be true,
他肯定会做到
he makes it true.
你真是太令人惊讶了 玛拉基
You′re an astounding creature, Malachi.
我从来没有见过
I never met anyone anywhere
像你这样无♥耻♥地撒谎的人
who could lie with your shamelessness.
但是死到临头 还在说谎
But at the end of the day, it′s still lying.
终于 我有证据了
And finally I have proof.
我找到红马驹第二本账簿了
I found the second ledger from the Red Pony.
什么第二本账簿
Uh, what second ledger?
这本
This one.
我这辈子从来没见过这本东西
I′ve never seen that in my life.
这在你红马驹的办公室里
It was in your office at the Red Pony.
如果是真的 肯定是别人栽赃的
If that′s true, then somebody planted it there.
不 这才叫彻底的谎言
No, that′s the pure theater.
因为我们三个都知道 这本账簿
Because all three of us know that ledger proves
证实你通过红马驹
that you have laundered
洗了几万美元
tens of thousands of dollars through the Red Pony.
情况是这样的
So here′s the situation.
玛拉基
Malachi,
你永远都不准再进入这个保留区
you will never again set foot on this Reservation.
因为不然我就把这本账簿交给联调局
′Cause if you do, I′ll hand that book to the Feds,
你下半辈子就得在监狱中度过
and you′ll spend the rest of your life in prison.
如果我要完蛋
If I′m going down for this,
我也要拉你做垫背
I′m gonna take you right down with me.
没人会相信
Nobody′s gonna believe that
你对这一切毫不知情
all this happened without your blessing,
你这个傲慢 自大的白人混♥蛋♥
you smug, arrogant son of a white whore.
当这里还是夏安领地时
Back when this was all Cheyenne land,
背叛部落的惩罚是放逐
banishment was the punishment for betraying your tribe.
你是最恶劣的叛徒
Now, you are the worst kind of traitor.
偷自己人的钱
Stealing from your own people.
让你的同胞染上海♥洛♥因♥
Getting your own people hooked on heroin.
你毫无荣誉感
You have no honor.
通过你脸上的伤疤
By this mark on your face,
人们都会知道
people will know that.
你永远不能回到我们的家乡
You can never come back to our homeland.
你的家乡
Your homeland.
那...那真是个天大笑话
That′s a-- That′s a real joke.
我比你们俩加起来都更正统
I′m more Indian than the two of you combined.
你们俩都还没出生时 我就住在这片土地上
I lived on this land before either of you was born.
现在这里不是你的家了
Well, it is not your home anymore.
在你走之前 还要做一件事
Before you go, you need to do one more thing.
这是红马驹的地契
This is the deed to the Red Pony.
签上你的名字 就会转到我的名下
Sign your name, and it transfers back to me.
现在我知道你为什么在这里了
Now I know why you′re here.
你跟他们其他人一样
You′re just like the rest of them.
贪得无厌
Petty and greedy.
就这么眼睁睁看着他羞辱我
Willing to stand by and watch him humiliate me
就为了拿回你的酒吧
just to get your bar back.
我不是为此而来
That is not why I am here.
我是为了一个叫明根的男孩来的
I am here because of a boy named Mingan.
你根本不认识他 但我相信你根本不在乎
You know nothing about him, and I am sure you do not care.
但你的海♥洛♥因♥
But your heroin killed his father.
暴♥力♥和恐惧
And the violence and the fear
和你散播在部落中的无助杀死了明根
and the helplessness you spread through the tribe killed Mingan.
所以我才来
That is why I am here...
以及所以你为什么永远不能回来
and why you will never come back.
你以为我使唤你的时候够糟糕了吗 汉克
You thought it was bad when I owned you, Hank?
但是现在谁使唤你
But who owns you now?
现在谁使唤你 汉克
Who owns you now, Hank?!
现在谁使唤你 汉克
Who owns you now, Hank?!
现在谁使唤你
Who owns you now?!
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表