剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
南希·克兰德尔为她
Nancy Crandall bought a house
憎恨的女婿买♥♥了一幢房♥子
for the son-in-law she apparently hated.
也许她就是这样除掉他的 收买♥♥他
Maybe that's how she got rid of him. She paid him off.
不 那房♥子看上不像住着一个
No, this does not look like the house of somebody
被收买♥♥的人
who'd been paid off.
我说了 几乎是空的
Like I said, it was practically empty.
单人床还是双人床
Was the bed a single or a double?
其实是一张大床
It was a king, actually.
怎么了
What?
你之前提到的埃菲尔铁塔呢
What about that little Eiffel Tower you mentioned?
对
Right.
这个
Here it is.
是一个视频 手链上的
It's a charm... from a bracelet.
天 跟蒂斯妈妈戴的一样
Holy shit. It's just like the one Tizz's mom was wearing.
你觉得她跟他女婿有一腿吗
Do you think she was having an affair with her son-in-law?
蒂斯的确说过她觉得她妈妈嫉妒她
Tizz did say that she thought her mom was jealous of her.
他的确就是大家口中那种
He was as bad of a philandering gold-digger
花心的拜金者
as everybody says he was.
所以你们觉得发生了什么
So, what do you think happened?
他和克兰德尔太太上♥床♥
He slept with Mrs. Crandall,
威胁要告诉蒂斯
then he threatened to tell Tizz,
所以她杀了他 让他闭嘴
so she killed him to keep him quiet?
或者蒂斯抓了个现行 一时失手
Or Tizz caught him in the act and lost it.
她去过那个小屋 她知道在哪里
I mean, she's been to that cabin. She knows where it is.
她也会登山 所以也能爬上那棵树
And she's a climber, so she could have gotten up that tree.
但是要把尸体放进去
Still, to get a dead body up there,
不管是谁 都会需要帮助
either one of them would have needed help.
我们列一张在黑山岭火灾中
Let's get a list of all the hotshots
帮过忙的消防员名单表
that helped in the Black Knoll Fire.
看看谁去过蒂斯和她妈妈
Uh, see which of them went to the party
为他们举办的派对
that Tizz and her mom threw for them.
好
Yeah.
我和蒂斯聊过托尼的婚外恋
Uh, Tizz and I talked before about Tony's extramarital affairs,
但是不知道名字
but, uh, we didn't get into any names.
我希望还是不要提那些事了
I'd really rather not dredge all that up.
我觉得可能很重要
I think it may be important.
我从来没告诉过你们托尼的死状
Now, I never told you about the circumstances of Tony's death.
一开始并不明显
It wasn't obvious at first.
我们以为他可能是在寻宝途中不幸丧命
We thought maybe he died accidentally looking for that treasure.
等我研究完那首诗后 我发现
But after I'd studied that poem, I realized
阿布萨罗卡县没有人
that nobody from Absaroka
会真的觉得宝藏在这里
would really think the treasure was here.
然后 当然了还有解剖结果
And then, of course, there were the autopsy results,
完全和想象不一样
which told a different story --
托尼是被捅死的
Tony was stabbed.
-天啊 -根据我的经验
- Oh, my God. - In my experience,
这一般说明是冲动犯罪
that's often a sign of a crime of passion.
你觉得是他的姘头杀了他
You think one of his flings murdered him?
我想知道托尼和谁睡了
Well, I'd like to know about who Tony was sleeping with.
具体来说
More specifically,
我想知道是不是你 克兰德尔太太
I'd like to know if it was you, Mrs. Crandall.
什么 你不是认真的吧
What?! You can't be serious!
不 妈妈恨托尼
No, mom hated Tony.
那她为什么为他买♥♥了科罗拉多的房♥子
Then why did she buy him that house in Colorado?
什么
What?
我们在那里找到了这个
We found this down there...
在托尼浴室里
in Tony's bathroom.
克兰德尔太太 你和托尼有一腿吗
So, Mrs. Crandall, were you having an affair with him?
有一腿
An affair?!
我根本忍♥受不了他
I couldn't stand him!
你真的很恨托尼吧
You really did hate Tony, didn't you?
如果你没有和他上♥床♥
So then if you weren't sleeping with him,
我猜你只是假装是他
I guess you were just pretending to be him,
给蒂斯寄信
sending letters to Tizz,
在他老朋友的脸书上留言
posting on his old friend's Facebook page,
时常接收他的邮件和电♥话♥
collecting his mail, his phone calls from time to time,
假装一个死人还活着 从而折磨你女儿
keeping a dead man alive just to torture your daughter.
蒂斯 我...
Tizz, I...
我是想保护她
I was trying to protect her
不被那个游手好闲的投机者伤害
from that deadbeat, opportunistic husband.
我们无法保护我们的孩子免受自己的错误煎熬
We can't protect our children from their mistakes.
我们要让他们面对错误的后果
We have to let them face the consequences.
妈妈 是真的吗
Mom... is this true?
-你要明白... -我不明白
- You have to understand -- - I don't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-你早就知道他死了 -她杀了他
- You knew that he was dead? - She killed him.
-不 -她捅死了他
- No! - She stabbed him.
然后把他的尸体塞到空心树里
And then she stuffed his body in a hollow tree.
不是这样的 我没有
That's not true! I did not!
那就是你雇别人做的
Then you just hired somebody to do it.
蒂斯 你不知道托尼的真面目
Tizz, you didn't know what Tony was really like.
我知道
Yes, I did.
而我仍然爱他
And I still loved him.
但他不爱你 他想和你离婚
But he didn't love you. He was going to divorce you.
因为你
Because of you!
-因为你对他太差了 -不
- Because you were so horrible to him! - No.
他准备为了你的钱和你离婚
He was going to divorce you for your money.
他请了律师
He had a lawyer.
他来到这里 当着我的面说
He came here, and he said right to my face
他要你的遗产
that he was going after your inheritance.
我不能让他这么对你 这么对我们
I couldn't let him do that to you, to -- to us.
所以到底是谁 克兰德尔太太
So, who was it, Mrs. Crandall?
你雇了谁
Who did you hire?
没要你休息 继续 快点
I didn't tell you to rest. Let's go. Come on.
抬腿 抬腿 抬腿
Knees up. Knees up. Knees up.
警长 你是为那个寻宝者来的吗
Hey, Sheriff. Are you here about that, uh, treasure hunter?
他叫什么来着 吉姆
What was his name, uh, Jim?
他以为树里还有宝藏
He thought there was still a treasure in that tree,
他就进去了
and he went in.
然后他的绳子断了 卡在里面
Then his rope broke, he got stuck in there,
只能用手♥机♥打给我们救他出去
he had to use his cell phone to call us to go get him out.
我不是为此而来的
That's not why I'm here.
她和你说了
She tell you?
是的
Yup.
我已经不是那样了 警长
T-that isn't me anymore, Sheriff.
我后来再也没伤害过别人
That's the last time I ever hurt anyone.
我知道
I know.
好消息
Hey. Good news.
我给你找了一个住处 在我们找到
I got you a place to stay, at least for a night or two
更长♥期♥的住处之前能待上一两晚
until we figure something else out a little more long-term.
在保留区吗
Is it on the Res?
不 不过不远
No. It's not far, though.
你知道红马驹吗
You know the Red Pony?
楼上有一间公♥寓♥
There's an apartment upstairs.
很隐秘
It's very private.
你带点东西 我送你过去
If you grab your things, I'll take you over.
进来吧
Come on in.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你来得正好
Uh, perfect timing.
我刚给我们俩倒了些酒
I was just pouring us a glass of wine.
-拿着 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你不喝红酒吧
You don't drink wine, do you?
-当然喝 -我应该买♥♥点啤酒
- Sure I do. - You know, I should have bought some beer.
对不起 我只是...
I'm so sorry. I just...
很好
This is perfect.
让我...
Let me take, um --
让我把你的帽子
Let me take your -- your hat,
我会放在那边
and, um, I'll put that ov-- over here,
如果你想脱外套 我挂起来
and then if you want to take off your coat, I'll hang it up.
-不 -对不起
- Oh. No. - I'm sorry.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表