剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and fabricate charges against me?
不是
No.
即使在他愿意亲你的情况下
Not even if he offered to kiss you?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection! - Sustained.
吉尔伯特先生 我已经给你留了余地
Mr. Gilbert, I have given you more than enough leeway.
-到此结束 -沃特·朗迈尔杀死了我弟弟
- We are done here. - Walt Longmire killed my brother!
并且是他操纵了这个天真的人...
And he's manipulated this naive individual...
吉尔伯特先生 不要再说了
Mr. Gilbert, that is enough!
...就是为了报他和我之间的一己私仇
...in his pursuit of a vendetta against me.
-莫雷蒂小姐 你可以走了 -一己私仇
- Ms. Moretti, you are excused. - A vendetta against me.
对啊 莫雷蒂小姐
No, that's right, Ms. Moretti.
逃跑吧
Just run away.
逃回到你主人那去吧
Run back to your master!
看看他还打算让你犯什么法
Find out what law he wants you to break next.
你干了什么好事
What did you do?
怎么回事
Excuse me?
或者说 赫克托干了什么好事
Or should I say, what did Hector do?
还是到我的办公室来谈吧
Perhaps we should continue this discussion in my office.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
玛拉基失踪了
Malachi's gone missing,
我刚刚和警长从保留地回来
and I just got back from the Res with the sheriff.
想知道他在那发现了什么吗
Would you like to know what we found out there?
玛拉基的手♥机♥和血迹
Malachi's phone and his blood
以及用石子拼出的话 "赫克托还活着"
and the words "Hector Lives" spelled out with stones.
-"赫克托还活着" -是的 毕加索
- "Hector Lives"? - That's right, Picasso.
我猜你是忍♥不住
I guess you just can't help
要在自己的作品上签名吧 对不对
signing your name to your work, can you?
赫克托没签名
Hector did not sign anything.
他也什么都没做
Hector did not do anything.
那你从来没去过悬崖那吗
So you were never out at that cliff?
去过...
I was...
跟夜马一起
With Nighthorse.
我们把玛拉基带到那去放逐 因为他背叛部落
We took Malachi out there to banish him for betraying his tribe,
因为他带来了黑帮 毒品和绝望
for bringing the mob and heroin and despair to our people,
还杀死了明根
for killing Mingan.
夜马割伤了他
Nighthorse cut him,
我让他签字把红马驹的所有权归还于我
and I got him to sign the Red Pony back over to me.
但我们离开的时候 他还活着
But when we left him, Malachi was alive.
-那"赫克托还活着"是谁写的 -不知道
- So who wrote out "Hector Lives"? - I do not know.
还有谁知道你们把玛拉基带到那去了
Who knew you were taking Malachi out there?
只有雅各
Just Jacob.
怎么了
What is it?
沃特说他怀疑夜马假装跟我一起走
Walt said that he suspected that Nighthorse put on a show for me,
然后折回去杀死了玛拉基
then went back to kill Malachi.
也许是他干的
Maybe he did.
"赫克托还活着"也是他写的
Maybe he wrote out "Hector Lives."
让赫克托背黑锅再合适不过了
Hector would be a handy fall guy for this.
不管玛拉基是生是死 我们都得找到他
Well, whatever happened, we need to find Malachi, dead or alive,
不然沃特又得把这笔账算到赫克托头上
before Walt tries to convict Hector of murder again.
你这是在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
别疑神疑鬼的 警官
Don't be paranoid, Deputy.
别想威胁我 你这个疯女人
Don't threaten me, you whacked-out bitch.
你看起来很紧张 维多利亚
You seem nervous, Victoria.
没有了制♥服♥和枪就不知道如何是好了吧
Don't know what to do without your uniform and your gun?
我知道该做些什么
I know exactly what to do.
你是想亲眼看看
You want to see for yourself,
还是聪明点乖乖地走开
or do you want to do the smart thing and walk away?
他会赢的
He's going to win.
等他被放出来 他会记得你说过的那些谎
And when he gets out, he's gonna remember your lies.
雅各
Jacob.
埃蒙的伤怎么样了
How is Eamonn recovering from his injury?
他会好起来的
He should be fine,
要是我能找到对他和我们开枪的人就更好了
especially if I can find the person who shot him and shot at us.
-我可以坐下吗 -当然可以
- You mind if I sit? - Of course.
那么
So...
玛拉基今天来上班了吗
Malachi come in to work today?
你觉得在树林中♥朝♥我们开枪的是玛拉基吗
You think Malachi was the one in the woods shooting at us?
-是的 -我也这么认为
- I do. - Well, so do I,
所以他今天才没来上班
which is why he won't be coming to work today.
我辞掉了他
I fired him.
你是怎么发现凶手是玛拉基的
How'd you figure out it was Malachi?
我发现他的账目里有问题
I found some discrepancies in his books
这也就表明他跟黑帮有私下交易
that suggested he'd made his own side deal with the mob.
我觉得我用这种方式了结
I imagine my ending that arrangement
会让他的财产和名誉两败俱伤
hurt both his finances and his reputation,
并且玛拉基不能像我一样
and Malachi doesn't handle
平静地对待挫折
those kind of setbacks as calmly as I do.
-你知道他在哪吗 -不知道
- Do you know where he is? - I do not.
能把账目证据给我吗
Why don't you give me that bookkeeping evidence?
我来查找玛拉基的下落并保证把他绳之以法
I'll track down Malachi and make sure he's put behind bars.
是吗
Mm, yeah.
我不能给你
Well, I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们有过节
Because of our history.
你我都清楚你对这些帐打得什么主意 沃特
You and I both know what you'll do with those books, Walt.
你会利用它们来对付我
You'll use them against me.
无论你现在有何目的
No matter what your intentions are now,
最终 你一定会说服自己
eventually, you'll convince yourself
是我放任了玛拉基所有的非法活动
that I condoned all of Malachi's illegal activities.
在这一点上 你真的控制不住自己
You really can't help yourself at this point.
我在你眼里就是个罪犯
You're determined to see me as a criminal.
我想知道原因
I wonder why.
我就是赢不了你 赢不了
I can't win with you, man... cannot win.
所以我想 还是在玛拉基身上做尝试吧
So I think I'll take my chances with Malachi instead.
-那个朝你开枪的人 -是的
- The man who shot at you. - Yeah.
我觉得他不会再有所动作了
Well, I don't think he'll be trying anything more.
-因为你已经杀掉了他吗 -天啊
- Is that because you murdered him? - Wow.
这可比我想象得快多了
I mean, that... that was even faster than I expected.
所以我现在是凶手了吗
So I'm a murderer now?
是啊
Yeah.
要知道 有人找我在你的民事案子上作证
You do realize I'm being asked to testify at your civil trial.
-你是在威胁我吗 -这是建议
- Is that a threat? - It's advice.
一条好建议
It's damn good advice.
真是难以置信
Unbe-freaking-lievable.
你都无法证明那人已经死掉了
You... You can't even prove the man is dead.
-找到尸体了吗 -还没 但会找到的
- Have you found his body? - Not yet, but I will.
这么说你不是因为怀疑
So you didn't come here because you thought
玛拉基与枪击案有关才来的 对吧
Malachi was behind the shooting, did you?
不 不 当然不是
No, no. Of course not.
你觉得我才是幕后黑手
You think I was behind it.
你认为是我和黑帮做了交易
You think I made the deal with the mob,
朝自己开枪 转移你的注意力
shot at myself to throw you off the track,
现在你怀疑我杀了玛拉基
and now you think I killed Malachi
因为那个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥要出♥卖♥♥♥我 是吗
because that ungrateful bastard was gonna give me up, yeah?
不
No.
我觉得那些事不全都是你干的
I don't think you actually did any of those things.
我觉得你像往常一样
I think, as usual,
你是找别人来帮你做这些肮脏的勾当
you found someone else to do the dirty work for you.
我觉得你让派玛拉基去跟黑帮人交易
I think you had Malachi make those deals with the mob.
我觉得你雇人
I think you hired someone
在我在场的情况下朝你开枪 且打偏
to shoot at you in my presence and miss.
同样我也觉得你找人杀掉了玛拉基
And I think you had somebody else kill Malachi
这样你的手上就不会沾上他的血
so you could keep his blood off your hands.
自从你坚信是我害死了
You know, I haven't seen you this sure of yourself
布兰奇和你妻子后
since you were convinced
就没再见你这么坚定过
that I had both Branch and your wife killed.
我都觉得好笑了
It's almost entertaining.
我晚上睡不着觉的时候就在想
It's like I can't sleep at night anymore, wondering,
沃特的又要给我设计什么样的小说情节
what wild fiction is Walt gonna come up with next?
我觉得这比小说更奇幻
I think this is stranger than fiction.
我在保留地发现了玛拉基的手♥机♥和血迹
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表