剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You get one more chance
不然我就把手上的那些血样给联调局
or I send my blood samples to the FBI.
"三振出局"可不是这样玩的
That is not how strikes work.
我对棒球从来没有耐心
I never had much patience for baseball.
坎伯兰峰
你有入门密♥码♥吗
You have the code?
没有 我们得翻过去
Nope. We got to climb.
你确定这样值得吗
You sure it's worth it?
不
No.
但是今天早上 一个纽外特油田的阀门工程师
But this morning, a shutoff engineer from the Newett oil field
来报告了说有个奇怪的牛仔
came in to report that some cranky cowboy
在他工地附近鬼鬼祟祟的
came sniffing around his work site.
就是我们问沃克·布朗宁的那个工地
Same work site where you and I questioned Walker Browning.
我没那么奇怪
I wasn't that cranky.
是啊 不久之后
Yeah, well, shortly after that,
威尔金斯警长就说他要在家里办公
Sheriff Wilkins announced he'd be working from home.
威尔金斯警长在这里住
Sheriff Wilkins lives here?
是的
Yep.
你觉得沃克·布朗宁在这里
You think Walker Browning's here?
只是有预感
It's just a hunch,
但是威尔金斯警长从来不在家办公
but Sheriff Wilkins doesn't ever work from home.
他一点都不会开玩笑
Nobody there to laugh at his jokes.
警长你好啊
Hey there, Sheriff.
在山里的旅行还不错嘛
Sound travels in the mountains.
听到你那福特烈马一路上来了
Heard that old Bronco of yours all the way up here.
要不上来聊聊吧
Why don't you come on up for a chat?
把你那个警员小朋友也叫上
Tell your little, uh, deputy friend to join you.
埃蒙 你别自欺欺人了
Hey, Eamonn, you're not fooling anybody.
我能看到你在那儿
I can see you right there.
很好
Yeah.
很好奇你能听出我车的声音
Curious that you recognize the sound of my truck.
你最近开过我的车吗
You been driving it recently?
你太认真了
Man, you are so literal.
你问着了 侦探工作做得不错
You got me there. That's great detective work.
我其实没有听到
I didn't actually hear it.
这个地方有闭路电视系统
This, uh, place has these closed-circuit TV channels
能看到大门的进出情况
that show the comings and goings at the gate.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你把她丢了吗 费了那么多事
Did you lose her? After all that trouble?
回答我 沃克
Answer me, Walker.
我不知道加布在哪里 我没抓她
I don't know where Gab is. I didn't take her.
她在你伏击我之后就跑了 还杀了柴特
Took off after you ambushed me, killed Trot.
不是那样的 你知道
That's not what happened, and you know that.
你就是那个狙击手吧
You the sniper, huh?
就像你刚才藏在草丛里一样
You know, hiding in the woods just like you were doing here?
为了你好
For your sake,
我真希望你这次有搜查令 沃特
I sure as hell hope you got a warrant this time, Walt.
我没有
I do not.
沃克请我们进来的 完全合法
Walker invited us in, so this is all perfectly legal.
我们
Us?
你和埃蒙
You and Eamonn?
你们现在是一对了是吗
Are you two a couple now?
警长 我觉得这是个误会
Sheriff, I think this is just a big miscommunication.
那我们就把事情搞清楚了好吗 埃蒙
Well, we can straighten that right out, can't we, Eamonn?
把这个混♥蛋♥送回阿布萨洛卡县
Escort this son of a bitch back to Absaroka County.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
那算了吧
You know what, scratch that.
-逮捕警长 -他什么都没做
- Arrest the sheriff. - He hasn't done anything.
-逮捕他 -不必这样
- Arrest him! - There's no need.
-起来 -离我远点
- Get up. - Get off me!
你在我家袭击了我
You attacked me in my home,
你知道唐娜对我很重要 就把她带走了
and then you took Donna 'cause you saw what she meant to me!
这伤害你的主意的确很不错 沃特
I really like the idea of hurting you, Walt.
我一点都不介意会伤到你
I really don't give a shit about hurting your feelings.
就是你干的 说啊 走开
It was you! Say it! Get off!
够了 朗迈尔 够了
All right, Longmire, that's it.
-你被捕了 -说啊
- You're under arrest! - Say it!
-说啊 -如果我有机会开枪 一定会打死你
- Say it! - If I shot you, I would've shot you dead.
-你以为我已经死了 -那我会好好确认的
- I think you thought you did. - Oh, I would've made sure.
你也走吧 埃蒙 你这混♥蛋♥
You may as well go, too, Eamonn, you piece of shit.
我希望在一小时内看到你的辞呈
I expect your resignation on my desk inside the hour.
他以为她是加布
He thought that the she was Gab.
是啊
Yep.
他可真会撒谎
So, he's a pretty good liar.
的确
He is.
但这次 这次他说的是实话
But this time... this time, he's telling the truth.
如果有机会的话他会杀了我的
He would've killed me if he had the chance.
你为什么不来给我工作呢
Why don't you come work for me?
是啊 听起来可真不错
Yeah, that sounds great.
从一个不稳定 充满敌意的环境到另一个
Leap from one unstable, hostile work environment to another.
还是谢谢你的邀请
But thanks for the offer.
很抱歉害你丢了工作
I'm sorry I got you fired.
反正是早晚的事
Yeah, just a matter of time before I left.
跟一个你并不尊重的老板工作是很难的
Hard to work for a boss you don't respect.
你真的应该查个明白
You really should get that checked out.
你不会想就这么
You really don't want to bleed to death
在威尔金斯警长的地盘上死掉的
in Sheriff Wilkins' county.
怎么样
How was everything?
有点古怪
Eh, it was a little rare.
真不好意思
I am sorry to hear that.
我会告诉厨房♥那边的
I will let the kitchen know.
哥们 别打了
Hey, buddy, break it up!
放下 退后 都退后
Get down! Hey, back off! Back off!
-我在行使公民逮捕权 -你是谁
- I'm making a citizen's arrest. Huh? - Who the hell are you?
-放开我 -闭嘴 给我闭嘴
- Get off me! - Shut up! Shut up, man!
先生 请冷静一下 我可以叫警长来
Sir, please, just-- just calm down. I can call the sheriff.
不不 不需要 我能搞定
No, no. No need. I got this.
你 你过来 小甜心 叫你呢
Hey, you, come here. Sweetheart, come here.
快点 到这来
Come on! Get over here!
拿着
Here.
把他手腕绑起来 绑紧点
Zip his wrists up real tight, okay?
别动
Don't move.
天啊 快点 快点啊
Jesus, come on, come on!
快 快点
Come on, come on.
好了 起来 快起来
Okay, come on. Get up! Get up!
别动 每个人都不许动
Stay back. Everybody, stay where they are.
马上就结束了
This'll be over real soon.
绑♥架♥者是30多岁的白人男性
The abductor is a male Caucasian in his 30s.
开了一辆红色皮卡 公羊2500
He is driving a red pickup truck, Ram 2500.
看清车牌号♥了吗
You got any plate numbers?
县号♥码一六 驾照号♥四二
County one-six, license number four-two.
县号♥码一六 驾照号♥四二
County one-six, license four-two.
收到 能查查这些牌照吗
Got it. Will you run those plates for me?
正查着呢 等下
That's what I'm doing. Hold on.
弗格 这人看起来精神错乱 可能会伤人
Ferg, this guy seems unhinged. He might hurt someone.
我觉得等后援不是个好主意
I do not think it is wise to wait for the cavalry.
我可以把他逼下马路
I can run him off the road.
别这么做 亨利
Don't, Henry.
等我们搞清楚他是谁在说 他是...
Not until we know who we're dealing with, which is...
邓肯·巴特勒
Duncan Butler.
糟了 你确定吗 弗格
Holy shit. Are you sure, Ferg?
车是去年才注册到他名下的
Truck was registered to him just last year.
-我不知道你误以为我是谁 -我知道你是谁
- I don't know who you think I am - Look, I know who you are.
-我知道你做了什么 -我什么都没做
- I know what you did. - I didn't do anything!
-胡扯 -天啊
- Bullshit! - Oh!
老天 警官 看着点
Jesus, officer, watch where you're going.
我差点就撞到你了
I almost hit you.
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
出来
Get out.
我抓到他了 他会告诉我们唐娜在哪的
I got him! He can tell us where Donna is.
邓肯 趴到地上去
Duncan, get on the ground!
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表