剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
It's two signs of the apocalypse.
第一 你在这里 第二 你在用电脑
You're here, and you're using a computer.
要是你掏出一只手♥机♥
If you pull out a cell phone,
我觉得可能马上要彗星撞地球了
I think we're gonna get hit by a meteor.
你好 戴夫
What's up, Dave?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
策略
Strategy.
好吧
Okay.
我担心我们的品格证人
I'm worried about our character witnesses.
我感觉...我们根本没有
I feel like... we don't have any.
你不想让小维上庭作证
You don't want to put Vic on the stand?
即使钱斯·吉尔伯特被定罪了
Even though Chance Gilbert was convicted,
但我担心她还是会
I worry there will still be a residual stench
被性丑闻所困扰
of sex scandal with her.
我知道了
I see.
但我们一直没聊过你警局之外的人
But we haven't talked about people outside your department.
你已经干了好久了
You-- You've been doing this a while.
你和市长的关系怎么样
How's your relationship with the mayor?
好多了
It's been better.
然后我觉得我们应该
Well, then I think we're gonna have to
把精力放在利用真♥相♥辩护上
just go with focusing on a truth defense.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
利用真♥相♥是B计划
The truth is plan "B"?
可惜是的
Sadly.
但你看上去很正直 所以谁知道呢
But you have an honest face, so who knows?
我们会努力胜诉 但我们得做好败诉的准备
We will work hard to win, but we have to plan to lose.
B计划是真♥相♥
So, plan "B" is truth.
C计划是败诉
Plan "C" is, we lose?
有可能
We might.
很多东西有危险
And there's a lot at stake,
所以我想和你谈谈要保护你的资产
so I want to talk about protecting your assets.
我要怎么办
How do I do that?
基本就是把你的钱藏起来
Basically, hide your money.
给别人 比如你的女儿
Give it to other people, like your daughter.
这是一名我信任的会计
This is an accountant I trust.
跟他谈谈
Just sit down with him.
他会帮你的
He'll help you out.
这样我就能在量刑阶段中
And that way, I'll maintain total deniability
无所顾虑了
in the penalty phase,
应该找一个
you know, should there be one.
说真的 沃特 打给他
Seriously, Walt, call him.
沃特
Walter.
寄给你的 没有寄件地址
This came for you. No return address.
谢谢你 露比
Thanks, Ruby.
-市长先生 -雅各
- Mr. Mayor. - Hey! Jacob!
-你想见我 -进来
- You wanted to see me. - Come on in.
-要喝点水吗 -不用
- Can I get you something? A water? - No, I'm good.
好 请坐
Excellent. Sit down.
你知道我这么多年来
You know, in all my years,
从来没有受邀来到过市长办公室
I've never been invited to the mayor's office.
去过几次警长办公室 但没来过市长办公室
The sheriff's office a few times, but never the mayor.
时代变了
Well, times have changed.
-是吗 -快了
- Have they? - They're about to.
你应该知道我马上要重新选举了
You know I'm up for re-election soon.
我明白这次你可不会没有对手了
And you're not going to be unopposed this time, I understand.
所以我比任何时候
That's why I need your support
-都需要你的支持 -我
- now more than ever. - Me?
雅各 你的赌场虽说不在我的镇上
Jacob, your casino might not be in my town,
但我明白它对我们县的经济
but it is not lost on me the importance it has
有多么重要
on the economy of this county.
那你会给我什么
So, what are you offering me?
你真是一针见血
You get right to the point.
和白人的大首领打交道时
When dealing with the big chiefs of the white men,
我学到最好是早点省去那些废话
I've learned it's best to cut through the bullshit early,
否则就会被迷惑
or you're likely to drown in it.
-说得好 -说真的 索耶
- Touche. - Seriously, Sawyer,
为什么我要在你身上投♥注♥金钱 公♥关♥
why should I throw my money, my publicity machine,
以及我可观的非保留区居民选票
and my sizeable off-Res native constituency your way?
因为我要为你解决最大的问题
Because I'm going to solve your biggest problem for you.
真有意思
Ooh. That's intriguing.
你觉得我最大的问题是什么
And what, in your mind, is my biggest problem?
沃特·朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Walt Longmire.
他这几年来一直在阻碍
He's been standing in the way of everything
我们在镇上想做的任何事
we've been trying to do in this county for years.
他廉洁 质朴
His squeaky-clean, aw-shucks image
这种形象简直无懈可击
has made him impossible to go after.
但这是在诉讼之前的事
But that was before the civil suit.
现在我可以扳倒他
I can take him down now.
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我去了一趟厕所 现在我外套不见了
No. I just went to the restroom, and now my coat's gone.
你确定吗 也许你放在别的地方了
Are you sure? Maybe you were sitting somewhere else.
不 我的外套就放在这里
No. My coat was right here,
里面还有车钥匙
and the car keys were in the pocket.
我要回家
I have to get home.
我的孩子出事了 保姆刚打电♥话♥来
My baby had an accident. The sitter just called.
我得回家
I have to get home.
-你叫什么 -安
- What is your name? - Anne.
安 一切都会没事的
Anne, everything is going to be okay.
但我刚给她打电♥话♥ 她不回我
But I just tried calling her back, and she won't answer.
我不知道是不是她手♥机♥死机了
I don't know if her phone died or what.
安
Anne...
我送你回家
I will drive you home.
给我指路
Just tell me the way.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
就是这里 但是灯怎么开着
That's it, but why aren't the lights on?
出事了 我就知道
Something's wrong. I knew it.
你想让我跟你一起进去看看吗
Do you want me to come inside with you?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
天 你觉得他们去医院了吗
Oh, my God. Do you think that they went to the hospital?
没有 假警报
Nope. False alarm.
一切都好
Everything's cool.
你好 汉克
Hello, Hank.
见过我孙女了吧
I see you met my granddaughter.
我去看电视了
I'm gonna go watch TV.
如果你有什么需要 我就在后面
I'll be in the back if you need me, Grandpa.
凯迪 你的工作为这里
Cady, your work brings a balance
带来了平衡和秩序
and an order to this community.
你为夏安挥洒热血
You have spilled blood to protect a Cheyenne.
你的所作所为比你的血统更有说服力
Acts and actions speak louder than your blood origin.
血脉不代表家庭
Blood doesn't make family.
部落才是家庭
Tribe makes family.
从现在起 你们不再以朋友相称
From now on, you don't call each other "friend."
你们互为姐妹
You call each other "sister."
你的东西就是大家的东西
What belongs to one belongs to the other.
你好 沃特
Well, hey, there, Walt.
没有你的律师在场 我们俩
You want to tell mewhat you and me are doing out here
在这里干什么呢
without your counsel present?
这样做太不合适了
It's highly unorthodox.
我就是想让他不在场
Well, him not being here is kind of the point.
我想跟你当面聊聊在这里发生的事
I wanted to talk to you man to man about what happened here.
你是说你的版本
You mean your version.
只有我知道真正的版本
I'm the only one knows the real version.
你要是知道我所知道的事说不定会大吃一惊
You might be surprised about what I know.
没错 那是因为你隐瞒了证据
Right, that's because you're withholding evidence.
你没有跟我们共享所有东西
You haven't shared everything you have with us,
这样做当然是违法的
which is, of course, totally illegal.
我觉得轮不到你
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表