剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You've developed these...
让这些根深蒂固的偏见蒙蔽了自己的判断
these deep-seated biases that are clouding your judgment,
你的思路不如以前那么清晰了
and you're not thinking clearly anymore.
也许该考虑退休了
It might be time to consider retiring.
谢谢你的忠告
Thank you for your counsel.
爸爸 我已经克服枪杀那人的心理障碍了
Hey, Dad, I'm totally over shooting and killing that man,
谢谢关心
so thanks for asking.
把手举起来
Put your hands up where I can see them.
我犯了什么错... 无照挖掘吗
What's the charge... digging without a license?
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
我不知道
I don't know.
亨利...
Henry...
检查那个袋子
check that bag.
谁派你来这的 大流士
Who sent you out here, Darius?
玛拉基吗
Malachi?
你知道玛拉基在哪吗
Do you know where Malachi is?
是夜马派你来的吗
Did Nighthorse send you out here?
马赛厄斯
Mathias?
里面是什么
What's in there?
足以雇凶杀人的佣金
Enough money to kill for.
你不想见人就走那个门
Oh, so that's the door you use when you want to avoid people.
真聪明
Oh, smart.
早上好 戴夫
Morning, Dave.
幸亏我一直在这等你
Glad I insisted that I wait for you in here,
然而我相信即便是你
although I think even you
也很难躲过这一劫
would have had a hard time avoiding this.
"侥幸活命的人声称
"Survivalist Leader Claims
一厢情愿的警官对警长的话言听计从"
Lovelorn Deputy Does Sheriff's Bidding."
钱斯·吉尔伯特越往这场闹剧里
The more this Chance Gilbert character
增加两性的猛料
puts on his sex-drenched conspiracy circus,
媒体就会越感兴趣
the more interested the media gets.
他这个大疯子
He's a deranged psychopath.
为了能脱身 他会使出浑身解数
He'll say anything to try and get off.
不幸的是
Unfortunately, everything he's saying
他所说的全部内容
feeds into the exact same narrative
都和你的案子中塔克·巴吉特的叙述相吻合
Tucker Baggett is building in your civil case,
说你是个野蛮的警长 独断专横
that you're a rogue sheriff who plays by his own rules
把警局管理成了邪教
and runs his department like a cult.
这话是塔克·巴吉特说的吗
Tucker Baggett said that?
不 是钱斯·吉尔伯特说的
No, Chance Gilbert said that.
他把你比作吉姆·琼斯和大卫·考雷什
He compared you to Jim Jones and David Koresh.
我很欣赏你能在如此压力下保持冷静 沃特
I appreciate coolness under pressure, Walt,
但我建议你能开始认真对待这件事
but I suggest you start taking this seriously
帮我一起为自己建立起良好的控辩形象
and help me build a decent defense on your behalf.
好的 我会的
Fine. I will.
-那开始吧 -事实上 戴夫 这会不行
- Let's get started. - Actually, uh, Dave, I can't start now.
我现在手上...有个人口失踪案
I've got a... missing persons case.
-明天怎么样 -太好了
- How about tomorrow? - Perfect.
老话说得好...明日复明日
Just like the old saying... no better time than tomorrow.
临走前我想说...
And just a parting thought...
如果你不暂时停下手头的工作
if you don't stop doing your job for a moment
来应付这个案子
to deal with this lawsuit,
到时候你会发现自己把饭碗丢了
you may find yourself without a job to do.
小维 弗格
Vic, Ferg!
-什么事 -玛拉基的事
- What is it? - It's about Malachi.
你们回忆一下近期有关毒贩遇袭的案子
I need you to pull files on the recent drug-dealer attacks
哪些与保留地赫克托有关系
linked to Hector on the Res.
好的
Okay.
杰米·德贝尔的案子
So, uh, that'd be Jamie DeBell,
当时他正在保留地送披萨
when he was making his Res pizza delivery.
还有谁
And who else?
乔伊·塔克达 亨利在红马驹酒吧外发现了他
Joey Takoda, the guy that Henry found outside the Red Pony.
赫克托把他的毒品存货烧掉了
Hector burned his heroin stash.
-还有别的案子吗 -也许还有
- Okay. Anyone else? - Maybe.
-先从这两个开始吧 -好的
- Let's just start with those two. - Okay.
23号♥
23rd.
赫克托是哪天袭击了杰米并烧掉了他的大♥麻♥
When did, uh, Hector attack Jamie and burn up his pot?
18号♥
The 18th.
18号♥
18th.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
我在思考
I'm thinking.
赫克托烧掉乔伊·塔克达的毒品存货是在哪天
When did Hector burn Joey Takoda's heroin stash?
15号♥
The 15th.
15号♥
The 15th.
也就是说这些事件都和赫克托有关
So these incidents are all connected to Hector.
以及毒品
Well, and heroin.
不
No.
-杰米只卖♥♥大♥麻♥ -没错
- Jamie only deals pot. - True.
但埃迪·哈普想雇他卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
But Eddie Harp was recruiting him to deal heroin.
如果是玛拉基引来了埃迪和爱尔兰黑帮
And if Malachi is the one who brought in Eddie and the Irish Mob,
那么他也跟毒品扯上了关系
then he's tied to heroin, as well.
所以赫克托在与毒品孤军奋战
So if Hector is waging a one-man war on drugs,
为什么是现在
why now?
上个月完全没出现过这样的案子
None of these things were happening last month,
然而突然就在短期内
and then, suddenly, a whole bunch of attacks
发生了这么多起袭击
in a short period of time.
是啊
Yeah.
这背后肯定有别的诱因
Something must have triggered it.
就是15号♥以前发生的事
Something right before the 15th.
我们应该去查查
We should check and see
那段时间 保留地发生了什么
what was happening on the Res during that time.
也许就在赫克托第一次袭击前
Maybe there was a drug-related incident
那里发生了与毒品有关的事件
that happened just before Hector's first attack.
的确有
There was.
13号♥的时候 这个男孩自杀了
The suicide of this boy, on the 13th.
好吧 但这件事
Okay. But so how does that relate
是如何跟毒品以及这一切联♥系♥起来的呢
to the drugs and all the other stuff?
他唯一的亲人因吸毒过量致死
His only parent O.D.'D from heroin.
所以你认为赫克托是为他复仇吗
And you think Hector's avenging his death?
是的
I do.
你能猜到赫克托是谁 他在哪吗
You got any better idea who Hector is and where to find him?
差不多
I might.
好吧
Okay.
我再问你一遍 钱是谁的
I'm gonna ask you again. Whose money is this?
-我不知道 -那你怎么知道钱的位置
- I don't know. - Well, how'd you know where to find it?
我猜是运气好吧
Just lucky, I guess.
真是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
大流士 玛拉基现在是死是活
Darius, is Malachi alive or dead?
-是的 -好了 够了
- Yes. - Okay. That's it.
你要是再不交代 我就把你关起来
If you're not talking, I'm locking you up.
那好
All right.
我交代...
I'll talk...
给律师
to a lawyer.
我听说庭审并不像你描述得那么顺利
I gather court didn't go as well as you said it did.
是的
No.
那你怎么没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不想让你烦心
Because I didn't want to worry you.
可现在...报纸上闹得沸沸扬扬
But now it's... it's all over the papers,
-他们把你描述得... -不用理睬
- and they're making you sound like... - Don't worry about it.
我能处理好负面消息
I can handle a little bad press.
我更担心你
I'm more worried about you.
他不会脱身的 对吧
He's not gonna get off, is he?
事情的真♥相♥不会一文不值的 对不对
I mean, the truth's got to count for something, right?
一定是的
It has to.
夏安法律援助中心 我是凯迪
Cheyenne Legal Aid. This is Cady.
是的 没问题
Yes. Yeah. Of course.
你现在在哪里
Um, where are you currently located?
好的
Okay.
他们指控你什么罪名
And what have they charged you with?
他们没跟你说吗
They haven't told you?
很好 这说明他们没有证据
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表