剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
并且他们都有近亲在部落理事会
and they all have close relatives on the tribal council.
那...
So...
太可惜了
That's too bad.
我也不想把政♥治♥扯进来
I wish politics didn't have to muddy the waters here,
可是...
but, uh...
有时候... 想达到理想结果
sometimes... to achieve something good,
就不得不在人员比例上做出妥协
you have to manipulate perception a bit.
回头再聊
I'll be in touch.
好的
Okay.
县部落法庭
1号♥法庭
抱歉这么晚才通知你
I'm sorry about the late notice.
这案子的发展有点不同寻常
This trial has been, uh a bit unusual.
你感觉如何 准备好了吗
How do you feel? Are you ready?
准备好了 有关这位辩方律师
Yeah, I guess. Is there anything
我在出庭被他拷问前
I should know about this defense lawyer
有没有什么需要注意的
before he starts grilling me on the stand?
天啊 我还以为他们跟你说过了
Oh, my God. I thought they told you.
说什么
Told me what?
钱斯·吉尔伯特自我辩护
That Chance Gilbert is representing himself.
-真的吗 -是的
- He is? - Yeah, he is.
显然他之前干过同样的事
Apparently, he's done this before.
他当时赢了吗
Did he win?
赢了
Yes, he did.
不用担心
But don't worry.
我保证这案子咱们赢定了
I promise you I have a rock-solid case.
吉尔伯特公诉案
State vs. Gilbert.
-你感觉如何 -胃不舒服
- How are you feeling? - Sick to my stomach.
我还以为你已经死了
I was beginning to think you were dead.
戴夫
Oh, hey, Dave.
抱歉 我忘了回你电♥话♥
Sorry. I, uh, didn't realize I owe you a call.
-找我什么事 -是这样
- What did you want to discuss? - Oh, you know,
体育 政♥治♥ 还有那悬而未决的过失致死案
sports, politics, your pending wrongful-death lawsuit.
那算不上悬而未决 我说了要和解
Well, it's not really pending. I told you... I'm settling.
我之前打给你就是想告诉你
Yeah, and I've been trying to reach you to tell you
出多少钱巴洛家都不同意
that Barlow's estate refused to settle for any amount.
-塔克·巴吉特要上庭 -什么
- Tucker Baggett is taking you to trial. - What?
我们需要坐下来谈谈应诉策略
So we need to sit down and discuss strategy.
-你现在有时间 -没有
- You got time now? - Uh. No.
事实上 我有个警官
Actually, one of my, uh, one of my deputies
在给钱斯·吉尔伯特案当证人
is taking the stand in the Chance Gilbert trial.
我是来提供精神鼓励的
I'm here for moral support.
哪位警官
Which deputy?
莫雷蒂警官
Deputy Moretti.
不行
Uh, no.
-你不能进去 -我必须进去
- You're not going in there. - I have to.
那案子你要躲得远远的
You have to stay as far away from that case as possible.
首先 钱斯·吉尔伯特也曾经
Uh, first of all, Chance Gilbert is one more person
指控你们警局腐♥败♥和骚扰
accusing your department of corruption and harassment.
巴洛的案子之所以能立案
Barlow's entire case is predicated
就是鉴于你作为一名执法者
on you repeatedly stepping outside
你的行为多次
the acceptable norms and bounds
逾越了合理的标准和界限
of a law enforcement officer.
这个案子审结前
So until the trial is over,
不要公开露面
no public displays of moral support for the deputy
给当时和你在医院热情拥吻的女警官提供精神支持
you were seen kissing in the hospital... passionately.
我就坐在旁听席后面
I'd just be sitting in the back of the gallery.
对啊 那里坐的都是记者
Right, with the reporters.
这很好啊 确保让他们把你名字拼对
No, no. Terrific. I mean, m-make sure they spell your name right.
沃特
Look, Walt,
对你自己和你的警官最有帮助的事
the best thing you can do to help your deputy and yourself
就是回到车里 离开这
is to get back in your Bronco and drive away.
你在吗 警长
Sheriff, are you there?
丹尼斯·沃巴什两天前
Dennis Wabash checked out of
从皮克斯曼汽车旅馆退房♥了
the Peaksman Motel two days ago,
他在你最后一次见到玛拉基之前退的
well before the last time you saw Malachi,
所以丹尼斯的嫌疑不大
so Dennis isn't feeling like a suspect.
由于小维有事离开 我又联♥系♥了赌场
Since Vic had to take off, I followed up with the casino again.
玛拉基还是没来上班
Malachi still hasn't shown up for his shift.
-还有别的事吗 -有
- Anything else? - Yeah.
通讯公♥司♥找到了玛拉基的手♥机♥位置
The phone company was able to ping Malachi's cell phone.
他们提供了地址 过去的一个半小时
They gave me a location, and for the last hour and a half,
位置没有变过
it hasn't moved.
加油
Go!
办公室不忙吗
Slow day at the office?
帮忙募捐办新学校
Just helping to raise a little money for a new school.
我们的工作不都是阴暗沮丧的
Our jobs aren't supposed to be all doom and gloom, you know?
知道了动机
I find it easier to do the hard stuff
就有动力做困难的事了
when I can remember why I'm doing it.
你也该试试
You should try it.
可以
Well, I'd like to.
那些沮丧的事
The doom and gloom keeps, uh,
耗尽了我所有的精力
demanding all my attention.
-找我什么事 -我要上报有人失踪
- What do you want? - I need to report a missing person.
谁
Who?
你的前上司
Your former boss.
玛拉基失踪了吗
Malachi is missing?
我刚刚听说
That's the first I've heard of it.
我昨晚本要跟玛拉基见面
I was supposed to meet Malachi last night.
他说要给我些能定罪的证据
He said he was gonna give me some incriminating evidence
证明夜马跟黑帮有染 但他却没出现
that Nighthorse is tied to the mob, but he never showed up.
指控夜马的证据
Evidence against Nighthorse.
我知道你为什么急着找玛拉基了
Now I know why you're so anxious to find Malachi.
联♥系♥过赌场了吗
Did you try the casino?
他没去上班 也没去红马驹酒吧
Well, he didn't show up for work there or the Red Pony.
他也没在家 可车却在
He's not home, either, but his car is,
我觉得他不是被人带走的
so I don't think he's taken off.
所以你才来找我
So here you are.
具体让我做些什么事
Demanding what, exactly?
我们追踪到玛拉基的电♥话♥在这个位置
We traced Malachi's cell phone to here.
你知道这是什么地方吗
You recognize the location?
绑♥架♥ 袭击 殴打 折磨
Kidnapping, assault, battery, torture.
这就是莫雷蒂警官悲惨的遭遇
It's a harrowing ordeal that Deputy Moretti went through.
你现在恢复得怎么样
How has your recovery been?
没落下什么病
Physically, I'm lucky.
二级脑震荡
I'm not suffering from any lingering effects
没给我留下后遗症
of my grade-2 concussion.
那精神上和心理上呢
What about emotionally and psychologically?
精神上的影响很大
Emotionally has been a bit more difficult.
我也是这样认为
I'm sure it has been.
我能理解
I understand.
希望你早日康复
Well, we wish you the best.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你可以发问了 吉尔伯特先生
Your witness, Mr. Gilbert.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
莫雷蒂小姐...
Ms. Moretti...
首先 你最近好吗
first of all, how have you been?
莫雷蒂小姐
Ms. Moretti,
你熟悉怀俄明法令第六章第二节第一款吗
are you familiar with the Wyoming Statute number 6-2-201?
-熟悉 -你能告诉大家这条说的是什么吗
- Yeah, I am. - Can you educate us?
这条是有关绑♥架♥罪的
It's the law that says you can't kidnap someone.
-没错 -违法者要被判以
- That's right. - And it's punishable with a sentence
-20年或终身监禁 -反对 法官大人
- of 20 years to life. - Objection, Your Honor.
还没到量刑阶段呢 对吧
This is not the sentencing phase, is it?
反对有效
Sustained.
莫雷蒂小姐
Now, Ms. Moretti,
那你知道第四条修正案的内容是什么吗
do you know what the Fourth Amendment says?
知道
I do.
内容是
It says that,
"人♥民♥有权保证
"The right of the people to be secure
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表