剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
- Okay. - Have Ruby call Henry to come pick me up.
好好休息 沃特
Get some rest, Walt.
怎么了
What?
我什么也没啥
I said nothing.
可此处无声胜有声
Yeah, but it's in how you said nothing.
-说吧 -我们不应该这么做
- Speak. - We should not be doing this.
怎么了
What?
我们不能寻找
Trying to find the man who
那个在克劳族保留地时想干掉我和加布
attempted to kill Gab and me at the Crow Reservation
同时还可能绑♥架♥了唐娜的人吗
and might have Donna?
我不是让你忽略沃克·布朗宁
I am not saying that Walker Browning should be ignored,
但也许鉴于你现在的身体状况
but maybe given your physical state
并且你还面临着官司...
and the lawsuit you are facing...
听好 要么就
Look, you can drive me
闭嘴开车带我去
and keep your thoughts to yourself,
要么就把我放在路边
or you can set me out right here.
别一边开车一边批判我
But you cannot drive me and judge me at the same time.
真的假的
Seriously?
你想让我下车吗
You're gonna make me get out here?
不是
No.
我不知道该往哪个方向走
But I do not know which way to turn.
我从没来过这
I have never been here before.
再往那边走半英里就是兵营
Barracks another half mile further on.
工作钻机应该就在这
The active rig should be right here.
停下来
Hey, shut it off.
熄火
Shut it off.
你是谁
Who are you?
道格
Doug.
你来这干什么 道格
What's going on here, Doug?
工作
Doing my job.
你是纽外特能源探勘有限公♥司♥的员工吗
You work for Newett Energy?
这周是
I do this week.
我是个私人承包商 没工作的工程师
I'm a private contractor. Shutdown engineer.
纽外特觉得这些钻井没有利润
Newett determined these wells were unproductive,
所以他们雇我们把井堵上停止开采
so they called us in to plug it and close up shop.
他们什么时候决定的
When'd they make that decision?
两天前找的我们
Called us two days ago.
两天前
Two days ago.
你认识沃克·布朗宁吗
You know Walker Browning?
不认识 从没听说过这个人
No, never heard of him.
-喂 -我有活给你 赫克托
- Hello? - Hey, I got a job for you, Hector.
现在不太方便
Now is not a good time.
我觉得你还不清楚咱们的约定
I'm not sure you understand how this deal works.
我跟警长在一起
I'm with the sheriff.
太好了 把电♥话♥给他
Oh, great. Put him on.
我正好有血样要给他看
I got some blood samples I'd like to share with him.
听着 亨利 轮不到你来决定
Look, Henry, you don't get to choose
方不方便
what's a good time or not.
我现在就需要赫克托
I need Hector now.
我大概一小时到
I'm probably an hour away.
45分钟后见
I'll see you in 45 minutes.
亨利
Henry.
我们得去纽外特公♥司♥总部
We got to get over to Newett headquarters,
问问他们把沃克藏到哪去了
figure out where they relocated Walker.
不行
I cannot do that.
-为什么 -我有事情要办
- Why not? - I have someplace I have to be.
别逼我把你留在这
Do not make me leave you out here.
爸爸
Dad!
喂
Hello?
你好 这里是坎伯兰停尸房♥
Hey, I'm calling from the Cumberland morgue.
-警长在吗 -请讲
- Sheriff around? - Speaking.
听说你们要找一名
Hey, uh, I had a note that you were interested
45至55岁之间的金发无名女尸
in any blonde Jane Does in the 45 to 55 range.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我这有一个
'Cause I got one.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表