剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
塔玛更关注我长得像她的指挥官
Tamar was more concerned that I looked like her commanding officer.
弗格
Hey, Ferg.
好
Okay.
电讯公♥司♥确认唐娜的电♥话♥是从这打出来的
Phone company confirms that Donna's call came from here.
小维
Vic.
该死
Shit.
-我很抱歉 沃特 -不是你的错
- I'm so sorry, Walt. - It's not your fault.
她之前在这儿 我没看到
She was here. I didn't see this.
-我没搜这里 -至少我们知道了她还活着
- I didn't look here. - At least we know she's alive.
现在只需要弄清楚塔玛把她带去哪了
We just got to figure out where Tamar took her.
洗手间
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
-看来你需要充下气 -走开 混♥蛋♥
- Looks like you could use a little air. - Back up, asshole.
放松点 亲爱的
Whoa, take it easy, sweetheart.
我说走开
I said back up.
该死的 你什么毛病
God damn it! What the hell's wrong with you?!
我只是想告诉你车胎没气了
I'm trying to tell you your tire's low!
你听不懂吗 走开
Do I stutter?! Back off!
走了
Let's go!
知道了 马上来 马上来
Yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming.
快点
Come on!
等一下
Hang on.
走了
Let's go!
-好了 来了 来了 -快点
- Yes, okay, okay, okay. - Now!
-来了 -快点
- Okay. - Come on.
对
Yeah.
对 我们听到消息上了晚间新闻
Yeah, we heard it on the evening news,
但在我们找到她之前
but you got to keep putting
你们得继续传播这个消息
that information out there until we find her.
好的 感激不尽
Yeah, I appreciate it.
阿布萨罗卡县警♥察♥局
The Absaroka Sheriff's Department
在寻找有关一名当地女性
is looking for information on the whereabouts
塔玛·史密斯的行踪信息
of local woman Tamar Smith,
白人 三十来岁
a Caucasian in her early 30s.
史密斯女士涉嫌意图绑♥架♥
Ms. Smith is wanted in conjunction with the possible abduction
怀俄明州谢尔登市的唐娜·莫纳汉医生
of Dr. Donna Monaghan of Sheridan, Wyoming.
警局在寻找任何
The Sheriff's Department is asking for any--
你知道自己其实并不是鬼
You know you're not really a ghost.
不能直接跑路上来
You can't just run into traffic.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing out here?
我不需要这个了
I will not be needing this anymore.
-为什么 -因为我会入狱
- Why not? - Because I will be in jail.
你要退出我们的协议
Are you backing out on our deal?
对
I am.
把我交给联调局吧
Take me to the feds.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我不要再任人操作被人利用了
I will not be manipulated or exploited anymore.
我宁愿回监狱
I would rather be back in prison.
好吧
All right.
你要真是这么想的话
If that's how you feel.
是的
It is.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
我知道这会让你陷于困难的境地
I realize this puts you in a difficult position.
我 为什么这么说
Me? Why do you figure that?
你说自己
You told me you were having a
很难获得保留区居民的信任
tough time getting people on the Res to trust you.
赫克托还活着
我觉得他们知道是你逮捕了赫克托之后
I imagine that will become even more difficult
你的工作会更加困难吧
when they learn that you are the one that arrested Hector.
你觉得他们会感谢你把他们的平民英雄
Do you think people will thank you for sending their folk hero
送进白人的监狱吗
to the white man's prison?
我可不确定
I am not so sure.
你想怎样 亨利
What do you want, Henry?
我想重新谈一下我们的协议
I would like to renegotiate the terms of our arrangement.
警局仍然在请求居民
The Sheriff's Department is still asking residents
留意唐娜·莫纳汉医生的踪迹
to be on the lookout for Dr. Donna Monaghan.
这位谢尔登市的居民已失踪三日
The Sheridan resident has been missing for three days.
警长还在寻找一辆银色斯巴鲁
The sheriff is also looking for a silver Subaru Forester--
我真蠢
I'm so stupid.
媒体会把这事曲解成什么性丑闻
The media's gonna twist this into some kind of sex scandal.
他们会说我是个疯狂的同性恋
They're going to say I'm a crazy lesbian lover
误入歧途
who just fell off the deep end.
不 我不会让他们那么说的
No, they won't because I won't let them.
我就不该让你打电♥话♥给你儿子
I should never have let you make that call to your son.
你让我打电♥话♥是因为你在乎我
You let me make that call because you care about me.
我知道
I know that.
我也在乎你
And I care about you.
但现在他们要找到我了
But now they're gonna come find me.
塔玛 我想以朋友
Look, Tamar, I'm gonna say
而不是心理医生的身份跟你说一句
something as a friend, not a therapist, okay?
我
I...
你不觉得在某种程度上
Don't you think that on some level,
你想让这一切结束吗
you want this whole thing to end?
你没有逃脱计划 也没有地方去
I mean, you have no escape plan, there's nowhere to go,
-你现在无路可走 -我只需要思考一下
- there's nothing that you can do. - I just need to think.
我们一起想个解决方案 好吗
Look, let's just try to figure a way out of this together, okay?
我觉得我们应该去找警♥察♥
I think that we should go to the police,
你应该自首
and you should just turn yourself in.
事情应该没那么严重
I-I don't think it's gonna be that bad.
我会告诉他们你只是想帮我
Look, I will tell them that you were only trying to help me.
你会吗
You will?
会的
Yes.
那
So...
我只需要信任你
Basically, I just have to trust you?
是的
Yes.
几周前在治疗时
Well, a few weeks ago in session,
你说我太过信任你了
you said that I was placing too much trust in you.
这不一样
Well, this is different.
的确
It sure is.
当你做出这种事我还怎么信任你
How am I supposed to trust you when you do shit like this?
救命 我被塔玛·史密斯绑♥架♥了
银色斯巴鲁 车牌号♥24XCR
唐娜·莫纳汉
今晚的治疗到此结束
I think this ends tonight's session.
-她去哪了 -房♥子的另一边
- Where'd she go? - Around the side of the building.
应该是去用洗手间了
To use the bathroom, I guess.
我们能看那里的监控视频吗
Can we see that video?
我这儿只有一个摄像头 只是用来防止
I only got one camera, and it's to keep people
有人免费加油
from helping themselves to free gas.
我从没想过洗手间还要装一个
I never thought I'd need one on the restroom.
你知道这人是不是一个人吗
Do you know if this woman was alone?
我根本不认识她
I don't know anything about her.
她就是对男人有点神经质
She just went a little psycho on the guy,
他进来跟我讲了这事
and he came in here to tell me about it.
我还没来得及出去跟她谈
Before I could go out and talk to her,
她就开车走了
she peeled off in the car.
她往哪个方向去了
Which direction?
向右 上山了
Uh, right on up the hill.
开得很快 超速不是一点点
She went way faster than the speed limit.
她最少也违反交通法规了
I suppose that's the least of her crimes.
老兄 这玩意叠叠回去很麻烦的
Man, those things are a pain in the ass to fold back up.
-你在找什么 -湖
- What are you looking for? - Lake.
这附近只有一个湖
Pretty sure there's one nearby.
福莱湖就在往右走那个方向
Foley Lake's right up that way.
指给我看
Show me where.
就在这
Uh, right there.
福莱湖有什么特别的吗
What's so special about Foley Lake?
它是以一位卡斯特战士的名字命名的
It's named for one of Custer's soldiers.
据传他的一些亲人...
Story is he had some relative--
塔玛有这个湖的照片
Tamar had a picture of a lake.
哪里
Where?
在她家 我们去找她的时候我见过
At her house when we talked to her.
我没看到
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表