剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and I found a bloody sheet,
我把床单拿过来试图止血
and I brought it back to try and stop the bleeding.
然后我报了警
And then I called 911.
我说了什么吗
Did I say anything?
她在哪里
Where is she?
你一直在说"她在哪里"
You kept saying, "where is she?"
我以为你在说妈妈
I thought you meant mom.
我有印象
Right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我知道
If I'd known,
也许我可以早点让小维和弗格
maybe I could've gotten Vic and Ferg
开始寻找唐娜
to start searching for Donna sooner.
是我的错
It's my fault.
对不起我没有告诉你唐娜的事
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Donna.
我不知道
I just -- I didn't know --
我是否愿意
That I'd like it.
你在照顾我的感受 我懂的
You were protecting my feelings. I get it.
我对此很感激
And I appreciate it.
但同时又很厌恶
And I'm also pretty sick of it.
因为我也在做同样的事情
'Cause I do the same thing.
我对你隐瞒一些秘密
You know, I -- I keep secrets from you
因为我不想让你失望
because I don't want to disappoint you.
什么秘密
What secrets?
现在还不能说
Not now.
什么秘密 凯迪
What secrets, Cady?
我找到了一份工作
I got a job.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我在为雅各·夜马工作
I'm working for Jacob Nighthorse.
出去 小维
Not now, Vic.
好的
Okay.
我不是直接为他工作
I'm not working directly for him,
他在资助一个保留区的法律援助机构
but he's funding a legal-aid operation on the res,
他让我去经营它
and he asked me to run it.
这就是为什么我去你的小屋
That's why I came to your cabin.
我是去告诉你的 爸爸
I came to tell you, dad.
我认为这份工作是个绝佳的机会
I think this job is the perfect opportunity because --
因为你是我的女儿 他在利用你
Because you're my daughter. He's using you.
-谢谢你对我的支持 -仔细想想
- Thanks for the vote of confidence. - Think about it.
我想过了
I did.
无论如何这个赌场都会存在的
This casino is here whether we like it or not.
如果我可以用这笔钱帮助别人
And if I can use those funds to help people...
妈妈会感到欣慰的
I think mom would've liked that.
爸爸 我知道这伤了你的心
I know this hurts you, dad.
就像找人取代妈妈的位置的想法伤了我的心一样
Just like the idea of someone taking mom's place hurts me.
但是我想是时候毫无保留地
But I think it's time we move on with our lives
继续前行了
without secrets.
你说你在我的屋子里拿了
You said you took a bloody sheet
血染的床单去止我的血
from my room to stop my bleeding.
什么
What?
你确定你用床单的时候
Are you sure there was
就已经有血在上面了吗
already blood on the sheet when you used it?
是的
Yeah.
我要回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
我也是
So do I.
-你好 -小维
- Hey. - Vic.
-唐娜中枪了 -什么
- Donna was shot. - What?
我的卧室内有两处血迹
There were two blood spots in my bedroom.
我们没看到第二处是因为它在
We missed the second one because it was on a sheet
凯迪用来帮我止血的床单上
that Cady used to stop my bleeding.
天啊 好吧 那我想我知道是谁开的枪了
Shit, okay. Well, then I think I know who shot her.
邓肯·巴特勒
Duncan Butler.
他错过了最后四次和唐娜的会面
He missed his last four sessions with Donna,
这和在她的货车被燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击之后
just like the guy that she mentioned
她提及的那个人一样
after her van was firebombed.
干得好 警探
Good work, Detective.
你是邓肯·巴特勒吗
Are you Duncan Butler?
我把音乐关小了
Look, I turned my music down,
求求你了 好吗
for Christ's sakes, all right?
你让雷诺兹消停点吧
Why don't you just go tell the Reynolds to lay off?
你三天前也在这里放音乐吗
You were here three days ago playing music?
不 我三天前在工作
No, I was at work three days ago.
你的妻子可以为你作证吗
Well, can your wife verify that?
她会告诉你我不在家
She can tell you I wasn't here,
我老板会证实我在工作
and my boss can tell you I was there.
在哪里工作
And where is "There"?
喜来登的大♥陆♥肉类工厂
Continental Meats in Sheridan.
在喜来登 是吗
Oh, Sheridan, huh?
你不会碰巧认识一个叫唐娜·莫纳汉的人吧
Well, you wouldn't happen to know a Donna Monaghan?
她走那条路去上班
She works out that way.
不认识
No.
她不是你最近两年
Well, she's not the psychiatrist
看的精神病医生吗
you've been seeing the last two years?
我♥操♥ 她不应该跟别人提起这件事的
God damn it! She's not supposed to talk about that.
你看起来很生她的气
You seem like you're angry with her.
是的 是你难道不生气吗
Yeah, wouldn't you be?
这件事本来应该是秘密
That shit's supposed to be confidential,
她却泄密并让警长来追捕我
and she goes and sics the sheriff on me.
她没有指使我来追捕你
She didn't sic me on you.
关于你的事她什么都没说
She didn't tell me anything about you.
如果她什么都没说
Well, if she didn't tell you,
你肯定刷了些手段才知道我去她那里看病
then you must've broken some laws finding out I see her.
我要打电♥话♥给美国民权自♥由♥联盟
You know what, I'm calling the ACLU.
你打电♥话♥的时候记得提及
When you talk to them, make sure to mention
我们正在调查一个纵火烧毁货车的人
that we're investigating someone who set a van on fire.
这是她告诉你的吗
Is that what she told you?
我说过了 她什么都没说
Like I said, she hasn't told me anything.
因为唐娜·莫纳汉失踪了
Because Donna Monaghan is missing.
你知道这事吗
Do you know anything about that?
靠 绕到后面去
Shit. Get around back.
好了 我们去找她
All right. Let's go get her.
把枪放下 快点
Come on. Drop the gun!
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
快点
Come on.
听着 如果她失踪了 我们就要找到她
Look, if she's missing, we got to go find her.
谁是你们下一个目标
Who's next on your list?
-目前只有你 -什么
- Right now, there's just you. - What?
我没有炸掉她的车
Look, I didn't firebomb her van, all right?
我也没绑♥架♥她
I sure as hell didn't kidnap her.
那你也不介意我和手下
Then you won't mind if my deputy and me
探查一下你的房♥子吧
take a good look around your home.
好吧
Fine.
你们在这房♥子里待一分钟
Hey, but every minute you're in there
就少了一分钟寻找唐娜的机会
is a minute we're not looking for Donna.
好的
Okay.
谢谢帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
好的
Yep.
他在大♥陆♥肉类工厂的老板确认
His boss at Continental Meats confirms
唐娜的车爆♥炸♥时
he was in the middle of an eight-hour shift
他正在上八小时的轮班
when Donna's van got firebombed.
我和她被人袭击时 他也在工作
He was also working when she and I were attacked, so...
我想现在疑点就在安德鲁·普莱斯身上了
So, I guess that leaves the mysterious Andrew Price.
你觉得我们接下来该怎么办
What do you think our next step is?
我要睡一觉
Well, I think my next step is sleep.
真的吗
Seriously?
太好了
I mean, that's good.
你总算恢复理智了
You're finally talking some sense.
-我送你去亨利家 -不
- I'll give you a ride to Henry's. - No.
不用 你上楼去
No, I need you to head upstairs,
看是否有人核实了安德鲁的话
see if anybody confirmed Andrew's story,
或者看看全境通告有没有新线索
or see if the APB's generated any leads.
-好的 -让露比打电♥话♥叫亨利来接我
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表