剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
暴♥力♥对心理的影响
牛仔家
来电
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
忙着应对新一轮的投诉
I was fielding the latest round of complaints.
投诉
Complaints?
-投诉什么 -你
- About what? - You.
我 我♥干♥了什么
Me? What have I done?
你完全遵照我指示办事
Exactly what I hired you to do.
你一直在帮我的人处理法律事务
You've been helping my people navigate a legal system
使他们免于牢狱之灾
built to disenfranchise them.
这是你一直在干的事吧
That is what you've been doing, isn't it?
我在尽力
I've been trying.
我在重查马赛厄斯的旧案
I've been going through Mathias' old cases
联♥系♥了保留区的人
and reaching out to people on the Res--
还到处发传♥单♥
Putting up fliers.
我想着应该可以...
Yeah, I-I thought that would be--
凯迪·朗迈尔 无偿法律援助
Cady Longmire. Free Legal Aid.
四箭赌场资助
Funded by Four Arrows Casino.
大多数我的人
For a lot of my people,
他们最害怕听到的就是
the most frightening words they can hear are,
"我是热心的白人 我是来帮忙的"
"I'm a concerned white person, and I'm here to help."
你让你自己成为了众矢之的
You just put a bull's-eye on yourself.
然而也没有提高
And it doesn't help that
这周首次部落赌场的分红
the first tribal casino checks went out this week.
这不是好事吗
Isn't that a good thing?
是好事 但并不能彻底改变现状
Yeah, but it's not a life-changing thing,
而这才是人们所期待的
and that's what people were expecting.
所以他们看到你传♥单♥的时候
So when they see your fliers--
他们就觉得是因为我
They wonder if I'm the reason
所以分到的才这么点
their checks aren't any bigger.
那我们就得让部落知道
Then maybe we need to show the tribe
你投资在我身上的钱
that the money you're investing in me
最终是为了他们好
is actually for them.
那我们要怎么做
And how do we do that?
做点实事
With something visible.
我可以先在保留区开间办公室
I could start by opening up an office on the Reservation,
支付租金和水电费
paying rent, utilities.
有意思 做点实事
Yeah, interesting-- something visible.
牢记一点 保留区的人
Just keep in mind, people on the Res
可不会像你那样
may not see the world
看待这个世界
the same way you do.
你好 你没事吧
Hi, are you okay?
我能开门吗
Can I open the door?
我叫凯迪 你叫什么名字
My name's Cady. What's your name?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
好
Okay.
我在等我爸爸
I'm waiting for my dad.
你在这等了多久了
How long have you been out here?
我不知道
I don't know.
就该这样
It's perfectly okay.
我...我很高兴你这么做了
I'm -- I'm kind of glad you did.
有的时候还是像这样别声张为好
Sometimes it's better just to keep things in-house like this.
我知道我...
Yeah, I know I--
我是应该联♥系♥部落警♥察♥
I should have called the tribal police,
可她住在县里
but she lives in the county,
所以我 习惯了
and I-- It's habit.
如果他是我爸 我想我也...
If he were my dad, I think I'd--
-也会这么做 -他来了
- think I might do the same thing. - He's here.
谢谢你能来
Hey. Thank you so much for coming.
你能联♥系♥我 我很开心 好几周了
It was nice to hear from you. It's been a couple weeks, so...
-我...我一直在忙 -她在哪
- Yeah, I've-- I've been busy-- - Where is she?
在那
Oh, she's over there.
找到她父亲了吗
Any sign of her father?
我们仍在场馆内搜索
We're still searching the premises.
她叫奥利维亚·帕尔
Her name's Olivia Parr.
十岁
She's ten years old.
她父亲文森特进来这之前
Her father, Vincent, told her to wait in the car
让她在车里等着
while he came in here.
别担心 宝贝 玛拉基爷爷眼神犀利
Don't worry, honey. Mr. Malachi has old-man's eyes.
但我打赌凯迪姐姐能更幸运地找到你♥爸♥爸
But I bet Miss Cady will have better luck finding your Pop.
说不定你还能喝罐饮料
And maybe a sody pop, too.
来 奥利维亚 跟我走
Come on, Olivia. Come with me.
哪儿都没看到有输惨赖债的人
there's no sign of the deadbeat anywhere.
这可怜的姑娘表现得很勇敢
Poor girl's putting on a brave face,
其实心里很害怕
but she's terrified.
你知道她父亲什么时候进来的
Do you know what time her father came in here?
小姑娘以为自己
The girl thinks she was waiting
在车里等了几个小时 可...
in the car for a couple of hours, but, uh...
她才十岁 时间概念可能不准
she's a ten-year-old kid, so it's hard to tell.
我们在想你能不能把她带回家
We thought maybe you could take her home.
夜马先生
Mr. Nighthorse?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
她爸可能躲在哪间客房♥里
Dad's probably holed up in one of the hotel rooms
忙着干其他事呢
with a little, uh, side action, huh?
究竟是什么样的混♥蛋♥
What kind of sleazeball would
居然带自己女儿来这种地方
bring his daughter to a joint like this?
哪栋是你的家
So, which house is yours?
那个
That one.
好
Okay.
我送你过去
Now, I'm gonna walk you in,
我肯定你妈妈会问你问题
and I'm sure your mom's gonna have some questions.
她估计睡了 不过没事
She's probably sleeping, but okay.
那辆车是谁的
Whose car is that?
妈妈的
Mom's.
你先在这里等一会 好吗
Why don't you just wait here for a moment, okay?
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mom! Mom, wake up!
我来 醒醒
I got her. Come on.
去开门
Get the door!
没事的 妈妈有时候是会这样
It's okay. Mom gets like this sometimes.
带她去浴室吧 卫生间在走廊尽头
Let's get her in the shower. Bathroom's down the hall.
她经常这样吗
Does this happen a lot?
给我们几分钟 她会没事的
Just give us a few minutes. She'll be fine.
这边
This way?
对
Yeah.
你能帮我给她煮点咖啡吗
Maybe you could go make her some coffee?
好
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
来人 帮帮我
Help! I need help!
我抱不动她 对不起
I can't hold her up. I'm sorry.
安♥眠♥药♥的药劲比我想得要强
The sleeping pills must've hit me harder than I thought.
你为什么会在车里
Why were you in your car?
昨晚文森特和奥利维亚没回来
I got worried when Vincent
我很担心
and Olivia didn't come home last night.
我给他打了很多次电♥话♥ 一直都没人接
I tried calling a bunch of times, but no one answered.
然后
And then...
之后发生了什么我就有点记不清了
After that, it gets a little fuzzy.
你能记起来的事都很有帮助
Anything you can remember helps.
我记得我去了车♥库♥
I remember going to the garage.
之后就只记得被冷水弄醒了
After that, just cold water.
妈妈 我还有一份读书报告要交
Mom, I have a book report due.
我可以去写那个么
Okay if I work on it?
现在是早上四点了
Well, it's 4:00 in the morning.
也许你该休息一下
Maybe you should get some rest.
但是如果我不按时交的话就会不及格
But I'll get a bad grade if I don't turn it in on time.
那你就去写吧 宝贝
Oh, well, go ahead, honey.
如果爸爸待会还没回来 我就送你去学校
And if dad doesn't get home soon, I'll give you a ride to school.
猫丢了
Missing a kitten?
不是
No.
想租个办公地点
I'm looking for office space.
雅各·夜马雇我开一个法律援助中心
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表