剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
偷她的钱
when she's not around.
那句话怎么说来着
Uh, what's that quote?
家人就是 当你无家可归时
Family are the ones who, when you have nowhere left to go,
收留你的人
they have to take you in.
罗伯特·弗罗斯特 美国诗人
罗伯特·弗罗斯特
Robert Frost.
事实上 是家 不是家人
Uh, actually, it's home, not family.
不管怎样 唐娜从未提起过你
Either way, Donna never mentioned you.
我明白了
Oh, I get it now.
你在泡她
You're screwing her.
有意思 你不算是她喜欢的类型
Funny. I mean, you're not really her type.
不过她确实喜欢换口味
She does like to mix it up, though.
她那扑朔迷离的个性
Unpredictability has led her
让所有男人都难以抗拒
to be attracted to all sorts of guys.
真是抱歉 你不是第一个
Oh, I'm real sorry. You're... you're not the first.
如果是我的话就会小心点
But I'd be careful, though.
我的那些爹们还在生她的气呢
My pops is still all messed up about her.
你上次见到你妈是什么时候
When'd you see your mother last?
我们一起度过了新年
Uh, we rang in the New Year together, actually.
她给我列了一堆方案
She gave me a list of resolutions,
这些方案能让我成为
a list of ways I could be
一个更加成功 更加痛苦的人
a more successful, more miserable person.
她的说法是做一名现实主义者
She calls it being a realist.
我却觉得她是个贱♥人♥
I say it's her being a bitch.
看来你对她很不满
Well, you seem angry with her.
你肯定觉得我夸大其词
You think I'm exaggerating.
等着瞧吧
You just wait.
唐娜失踪了
Donna's missing.
我说了 她随时随地随心所欲
Like I said, she does what she wants whenever she wants.
这次不一样
Not this time.
她被人绑♥架♥了
She's been abducted.
如果我是你 就去调查她的前男友
Well, if I were you, I'd check the previous guy.
-哪个前男友 -我也不知道
- What previous guy? - I don't know, man.
但肯定会有个前男友
But there's always a previous boyfriend.
她的确会一脚踏两条船
She does tend to overlap.
这可不是所有人都能接受的
Not everyone takes too kindly to that.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sheriff. - Yeah?
弗格
Ferg.
看好他 看他说的是不是真的
Lock him up and see if anything he's saying is true.
你还要去调查一下唐娜的前夫
And I need you to look into Donna's ex-husband,
-以及其他... -男朋友
- any other, um... - Boyfriends?
-还有别的事吗 -有
- Do you have something else? - Yeah.
我查到唐娜自杀病人的名字了
I got the name of Donna's suicidal patient.
下午好 警官
Good afternoon, sir.
女士
Ma'am.
你是塔玛·史密斯吗
Are you Tamar Smith?
是的
Yes, sir.
-我做了什么错事吗 -没有
- Did I do something wrong, sir? - No.
没有 我们有事要问你 塔玛
No, we just need to ask you a few questions, Tamar.
什么事
About what?
有关莫纳汉医生的事 她失踪了
About Dr. Monaghan. She's missing.
你可能是最后一个见过她的人
We're talking to the last people who might've seen her.
你们怎么知道我认识她
How do you know that I even know her?
退伍军人管理局诊所觉得有义务
The V.A. Clinic felt compelled
向我们提供她病人的名单
to give us a list of her patients.
你上次见到莫纳汉医生是什么时候 塔玛
When was the last time you saw Dr. Monaghan, Tamar?
大概三四天前吧
About three or four days ago.
你上次与她见面
When you did last see her,
是在喜来登酒店的诊所吗
was that at the clinic in Sheridan?
不是 我不去那个诊所
No, ma'am. I don't go to that clinic.
那里...
It's...
那里有点恐怖
It's a little scary.
里面全都是疯子
There's a lot of crazies there.
那你们是在哪见面的
Where do you see her?
莫纳汉医生上门会诊 她有辆车
Dr. Monaghan makes house calls. She has a mobile unit.
应该像货车
Really like a van.
那辆车几天前被人炸掉了
That mobile unit was firebombed a few days ago.
炸掉
Firebombed?
有人打破了车窗
Someone broke a window
往里面扔了个燃♥烧♥弹♥
and threw a Molotov cocktail inside.
大概发生在上星期二
That was just this past Tuesday
下午三点到三点半之间
between 3:00 and 3:30 in the afternoon.
当时你在什么地方
Where were you then?
你对这事知情吗
Do you know anything about that?
塔玛 我们要
Okay, Tamar, we're gonna need to
进屋看看
take a look around inside.
好的
Yeah.
我还在等你告诉我
So, I'm still waiting for you to tell me
上星期二下午三点到三点半期间你在哪
where you were between 3:00 and 3:30 on Tuesday.
我当时在医院 长官 我出了事故
I was in the hospital, sir. I had an accident.
还好你现在没事
Well, I'm glad you're okay now.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
莫纳汉医生会让我把情绪发泄出来
Dr. Monaghan would tell me to talk it out.
请稍等
Hold on a second.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
你让我很紧张 长官
You make me nervous, sir.
你很像我的指挥官
You look a lot like my commanding officer.
他非常得...
And he was pretty...
严厉
commanding.
我去联♥系♥医院
I'll reach out to the hospital
确认一下她的出院时间
and confirm what time she was discharged.
你又要昏过去了吗
You gonna pass out again?
-怎么了 -天啊 沃特
- What? - Jesus, Walt.
坐下 你脸色很差
Sit down. You look terrible.
是不是很难集中精神听我说话
And you're having a hard time focusing on what I'm saying.
我没事 我刚才没听你说话 小维
I'm fine. I... I just wasn't listening to you, Vic.
我刚才在琢磨燃♥烧♥弹♥
I was thinking about Molotov cocktails.
燃♥烧♥弹♥怎么了
What about them?
往车里扔燃♥烧♥弹♥的行为
Throwing a Molotov cocktail into a van
与过量服药的行为不同
is a different act than overdosing.
一个具有攻击性 另一个却很消极
One's aggressive, the other's passive.
因人而异
Different people.
唐娜一直说凶手是个病人
Donna always said it was a patient.
我就以为这个人就是
Um, I assumed it was the same suicidal patient
她去医院探访的那个自杀患者 可是...
she was visiting at the hospital, but...
她还说他们有几次爽约了
She also said that they missed a couple of appointments.
四次
Four.
爽约了四次
Their last four appointments.
我从唐娜家拿走的东西中
One of the things that I took
包括她的日历
from Donna's house was her calendar.
也许我们能从中查出
Maybe we can figure out
是哪位患者爽约了四次
which patient missed her last four sessions.
好的
Yeah.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我说了 你们得把文件还回去
I told you, you have to take those files back.
这可不是闹着玩的
This is serious.
爸爸
Dad?
我都错过了些什么
What am I missing?
什么
What?
我什么都记不得了
I can't remember anything.
我应该是那个帮助她的人
I, uh -- I should be the one to -- to help her,
是那个知道发生了什么的人 但是
to know everything that happened, but...
它就像一团久久不散的迷雾
it's like a fog that won't lift.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你中枪了 还有脑震荡
You were shot and you have a concussion.
你当时在那里
You were there.
-我错过了什么 -我不知道
- What did I miss? - I don't know.
我进来的时候你躺在地板上
When I walked in, you were on the floor,
然后我跑进你的屋子
and then I -- I ran into your room
发现了一件血染的床单
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表