剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
其人格 住所 文件 财物的安全
in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,
使其不会受到无理的搜查和扣押
against unreasonable searches and seizures,
不受侵犯
shall not be violated."
说得没错
That is correct.
应该优先适用哪部法律
Which law supersedes the other?
我只知道你强制拘禁我
I know that you held me against my will.
是联邦法律
The federal law.
要知道 你刚才说的那条有关绑♥架♥的法令
You see, your state kidnapping statutes
所赋予你的权利无法同
do not give you the right
宪法赋予我的权利相对抗
to violate my rights under the U.S. Constitution.
-我没侵犯你的权利 -那你当时来敲门时
- I didn't violate your rights. - Did you come to my door
是不是没亮明自己的警官身份
and fail to announce yourself as a deputy?
我当时下班了
I was off duty.
答案是"有"还是"没有"
Can I get a "Yes" Or "No"?
没有
No.
我当时没亮明自己的警官身份
I did not identify myself as a deputy.
那你是否进屋进行了搜查 包括地窖
Did you enter and search my house, even my root cellar?
我查你的地窖
Did I search your root cellar?
是你扔我下去并把我关在那
You threw me down there and locked me up.
那是为了保证我和家人的权利不受侵犯
In defense of my civil liberties and those of my family,
莫雷蒂小姐...
Ms. Moretti...
维多利亚 维多利亚
Victoria, Victoria.
多好听的名字
Such a pretty name.
你来我家时是不是假借其他名义
Isn't it true that you came to my house under false pretenses,
因为你所在的警局曾无法证明
because your department had previously failed to convict me
我犯有一些莫须有的罪名
on some trumped-up charges?
而你...当然了 你肯定愿意
And you... oh, yes, you were willing
捏造出所谓的正当理由来搜查我的房♥子
to manufacture a just cause to search my house.
就是这样
Yeah.
不是的
No.
-不是吗 -不是这样的
- No? - No, it's not true.
我去你家时
When I went to your door,
我完全不认识你
I had no idea who you were
也不认识你那疯狂的妻子和不正常的小姨子
or your crazy wife or sister-in-law... whatever hell she is.
我也不知道
I didn't know about your
你那所谓的吉尔伯茨维尔主♥权♥国家
made-up sovereign nation of Gilbertsville,
也不知道原来你的司法系统
or the fact that your justice system
就是用棒球杆棒打他人
is based on beating people with baseball bats.
我还不知道...
And I also didn't know...
你的冰箱里还有一具死尸
that you kept a dead body in the damn freezer.
安静
Order!
我说了让你闭嘴
I told you to shut your mouth!
安静 安静
Order! Order!
安静
Order!
法警
Bailiff!
请保持法庭安静
Order in the court!
你最后一次来这是什么时候
When was the last time you were out here?
这是片神圣的土地
This is sacred ground.
自从戴维·山脊枪击你的警官后
I haven't stepped foot out here
我就再也没来过这里
since David Ridges shot your deputy.
我的警官当时正在调查
My deputy was here investigating
夜马在哪里帮戴维·山脊制♥造♥假死
where Nighthorse helped David Ridges fake his death.
难道你不觉得通讯公♥司♥把玛拉基的电♥话♥
Don't you think it's a little coincidental that the phone company
定位在这里 有些巧合吗
pinged Malachi's phone to this same spot?
让我怀疑夜马是不是又助了他一臂之力
Makes me wonder if Nighthorse made another sacrifice.
得了吧
Come on.
这里没有手♥机♥ 也没有尸体
I don't see any phone, no body,
也没有食腐鸟 只有这片天和地
no scavenger birds-- nothing but land and sky.
能把电♥话♥借我吗
Can I borrow your phone?
你要打给谁
Who you calling?
不知道
Not sure.
也许是神灵
Maybe the spirits.
看来蟑螂也会流血
So I guess cockroaches bleed, after all.
所以你真的认为雅各·夜马
So you really think Jacob Nighthorse
对自己的保安队长下手了吗
did something to his own head of security?
是的
Yeah.
我现在也相信他有帮凶了
I'm starting to believe he had some help.
赫克托还活着
如果再次违反秩序 我就把你们清出去
Any further outbursts, and I will clear this courtroom.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
吉尔伯特先生 请继续
Now... Mr. Gilbert, proceed.
莫雷蒂小姐 你为什么和前夫离婚
Ms. Moretti, why did your ex-husband leave you?
我前夫的事跟你无关
Why my ex-husband left is none of your business.
答错了
Wrong.
跟我有关
It is my business.
捍卫自♥由♥是我的职责
You see, freedom is my business,
你和前夫的关系正与此相关
and your relationship to your ex-husband is relevant,
只要你回答我的问题
which this court will understand
法庭便会一目了然
once you've answered my question.
你为什么和肖恩离婚
Now, why did you and Sean get divorced?
被你和你手下
Well, getting kidnapped
肮脏的暴徒绑♥架♥并折磨
and tortured by you and your shitheel goons
使我们的关系破裂
didn't help our relationship.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he said.
你知道他是怎么说的吗
Do you know what he said?
他说你们俩之所以分手
He said the two of you broke up
就是因为你
because of your romantic obsession
对你的上司产生情愫
with the man who's supposed to be your boss,
沃特·朗迈尔
Walt Longmire.
是的
Yes.
你前任这番话的视频证词
And your ex spoke about this in his videotaped testimony
我们上周都已经看过了
that we all reviewed last week.
他不会这么说的
He wouldn't have said that.
他并没否认
He didn't deny it.
你呢
Do you?
我从来没有
I have never had
与朗迈尔警长发生过不正当的感情关系
an inappropriate romantic relationship with Sheriff Longmire.
否认得强硬且坚决
A strong, emphatic denial, then.
是的
Yeah.
那如果我说我手上有一份
And you wouldn't change that just a bit
你最近刚给塔克·巴吉特作证词的副本
if I told you that I'm privy to transcripts of a deposition
你也同样否认吗
you gave to a Tucker Baggett just recently?
怎么突然沉默了
Got very quiet in here all of a sudden.
那我换一种方式发问
So let me try this a different way then.
莫雷蒂小姐
Ms. Moretti,
你是否曾双手捧着沃特·朗迈尔的脸
have you ever taken Walt Longmire's face in your hands
热情地亲吻了他的双唇
and kissed him on his lips with passion?
-反对 -你当然该反对
- Objection! - Yes, you should object!
我们都应该反对
We should all object to a Sheriff's Department
沃特·朗迈尔
that is run
把警♥察♥局弄得像私人司法系统
like it's Walt Longmire's own personal justice system,
和自己的后宫一样
as well as his own harem.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
他这是在对一名不在场的证人
He's making defamatory statements
发表诽谤性言论
about witnesses who aren't even present.
反对有效
Sustained.
吉尔伯特先生 我有些愤怒
Mr. Gilbert, I am no longer entertained.
如不再继续发问 交叉质证环节就结束了
Next non-question brings this cross-examination to a close.
对不起 法官大人
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
好吧 莫雷蒂警官
All right, Deputy Moretti,
朗迈尔警长愿意为你
Sheriff Longmire was willing to put himself in a bullet's path
挡子弹
to protect you.
如果是他问你
Now, if he asked you,
你愿意为他冒生命危险吗
would you risk your life for him?
愿意...
Yeah...
这是工作的职责所在
because that's part of the job.
那你是不是带着对沃特·朗迈尔
Would you, also, out of your feverish devotion
狂热的忠诚
for the great Walt Longmire,
假借名义进入我的家中
have entered my home under false pretenses
从而让他能够非法搜查我的财产
just so he could illegally search my property
并捏造出对我的指控
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表